• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Yumi King Videos

9996 posts in this topic

Posted

Disclaimer: Maybe the hanfus of some girls wearing in this video are not made with exactly correct hanfu pattern. The main point is that more and more people are getting to learn about the beautiful forgotten traditional clothes and they're happy to wear it. Please give them likes. ^^ Please share and like the video ^^ Note: Most chinese females will not like when people call them "women", which indicates they look old. In chinese, people call females: nvsheng(girl, it doesn't mean childern), (xiao jiejie)little big sister, meinv(beautiful girl) The music in the beginning of the video was played by a girl who works as professional promoter for revitalization of hanfu , makeup artist for hanfu and a Guzheng teacher. I'll introduce her in the future video.

i'm rolling my eyes. is this why she doesn't have friends?

she says this yet she wears $20 cheap taobao hanfu that is in no way authentic. How can she even say that about the girls in her video. Superiority complex much?

Posted

She's just jealous that the look better than her haha. They are clearly more serious about chinese traditional than Yumi, who cant even break her cheapness for the hobby she claims be an expert in.

Most of the girls in the video look like they dont want to be around her but want to be polite anyways

Posted

I dont get this whole obsession with hanfu she has and acts like nobody wore or saw hanfu in the past 100 years or so and is making its comeback. Like all these people wearing hanfu in public is because they are tourists or to take pictures, not as daily wear but rather special occasions or for a show? Pretty sure it has always been like this, no?

Posted

Check the description of the vid lmao is she lowkey roasting the other girls' hanfu?

tumblr_p38awpjjed1tkodheo2_250.gif

Posted

Check the description of the vid lmao is she lowkey roasting the other girls' hanfu?

at 1:40 in the video when the two girls in the red outfits are dancing yumi inserts a picture of herself in a not very similar red hanfu. Like wow. Jealous much? Just in case someone thought those girls were prettier than her,  she needs to show a picture of herself to prove she's the prettiest hanfu princess of the bunch, which didn't work. Those girls are better hanfu princesses than you, yumi. And that description. It's like she thinks she's a hanfu goddess and no other girl can compare to her. I can't think of a nice way to say it but she needs a reality check. She's wearing cheap $20 polyester replicas of actual hanfu, and somehow she thinks she's more historically accurate than these girls. I'm sure at least 90% of the people there were wearing better quality and more historically accurate clothing than her. Also, I bet yumi thinks that she looks as elegant and graceful as those girls when she dances. She needs to be taking tips from them, not the other way around. Please refer to the gif thread if you need examples of her elegant dancing. 

Posted (edited)

^ omg yes. While I was skimming through the video she kept showing a picture of herself while these two girls were dancing. Like shes so freaking conceited and thinks the word revolves around her. I'm sorry yumi but you're not all that. So far all the girls from China I've seen in your videos are much more prettier and elegant than you. 

Edited by Clouded Moon