• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Yumi King Videos

10197 posts in this topic

Posted

Well there was someone named Mapetu that showed up on PULL a few months ago back when he family frama with Splenda blew up.  They were the only person on forum defending  Splenda and Yumi and use the same syntax as Yumi does. Someone asked her about the account in one of her twitch lives and she reacted in the same nervous manner when Irene was mentioned. Soo if she does show up again it wont be hard to spot her haha

yeah, yumi probably didn't make any accounts after that. so if there is a background check for the discord, we probably shouldn't accept any new PULL members

Posted

I hope the discord is worth it y'all, I just downloaded the app and registered.  I've never used or heard of discord before . 

Posted

I hope the discord is worth it y'all, I just downloaded the app and registered.  I've never used or heard of discord before . 

if it doesnt work, we just delete the server no big deal.

if it does work, we get a nice platform to share corn's "Exclusive" content... and mainly to figure out how to crowdfund towards the wonderful person who will sacrifice themselves to pay for dumi's content...if she continues posting on patreon.....

Posted

Maybe we can use paypal to crowdfund?

Posted

paypal does do pools so we could def use a pool to fund the account's dues

Posted (edited)

my friend, if you click in to check right now, im sure you'll find that it has been worth it. :haiplz:

public announcement: the discord is up and running, with only one requirement -- that you PM me with your discord number/username to verify your PULL existence (this way we don't get Yumi or any WK's in there) but i mean, even if we do ...lol hiieee welcome!!!!! expose urself and let the hilarity ensue!

to be clear: this discord is a place that can safely host YUMI'S PATREON CONTENT which she thinks she can hide from us to dodge criticism.

if you want in on this server, you can click the forever link, several posts back, and be taken into the main chat area where you wont be able to access the locked channels until you verify with a PM.

Within the locked channels, there will be locked links to yumi's cringefest """content""".

The PASSWORD is also in a locked thread. easy to find. if you can access it.

this was the best we could come up with. I'm open to doing things another way if someone has a better suggestion!

added edit: you can also PM anyone with a MOD tag on the discord if thats easier (because we dont want to reveal what the mod's PULL name is.)
we're trying to be tip top ANONs
Edited by Flappysiren
there is a surprising amount of ppl in the discord :O let's all get along! <3

Posted

I’m sure we’re all on PULL anonymously, I’m not sure about linking it to a personal account like discord, what do? 

Posted

I joined for a bit and left because I haven't figured out how to pm on a forum :alpacaworry: but I will figure it out and be back

but splenda and his singing rainbow smoky balls has been the best corn content in months. Years maybe? Yes

Posted

I joined for a bit and left because I haven't figured out how to pm on a forum :alpacaworry: but I will figure it out and be back

but splenda and his singing rainbow smoky balls has been the best corn content in months. Years maybe? Yes

I know eh and you can PM here to one of the discord mods if its easier for you?

Posted

more clarification is needed

there was an invite link posted several pages back, it is a FOREVER LINK.

we will not post it again, its on you to go and find it.

you can get in automatically if you click it.

to be approved inside:

a) PM fukawa toko, or me, flappysiren to let us know that you EXIST on PULL

b) PM a mod in the discord your PULL username so we can verify your activity.

if you have not PMed anyone within 3 days of your arrival in the discord, you will be removed.

these are safeguards to make sure yumi can't get in to lurk.

those sending me PMs saying "please add me my name and number!" 

the format is "name#0000", no spaces no commas, MAKE SURE YOUR SPELLING AND CAPS ARE CORRECT otherwise cant add you :alpacacrush:

and @YUHAN, hiiiiii

Posted

Adding to the above:
✧✧ you can PM me as well ✧✧

@Flappysiren has let me join the GRING BING brigade aka the mods of this server lel

Posted

Even if she does end up shutting down patreon, we have to keep the discord alive. Cant let those stickers go to waste.

Posted

Those stickers are gold!! And is discord for voice chat or can we just join and not have to talk;-;

Posted

Those stickers are gold!! And is discord for voice chat or can we just join and not have to talk;-;

voice has been disabled. text chat only