• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Yumi King Videos

10602 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

actually her patreon went from 10 to 9 cause of me lol. She found me out y’all. Posting the link tipped her off. She checked PULL right away too. Figures. 

Wait, how did they find out which of the 10 patreon subscribers was you?? 

Did you already pay? Do you get your money back? 

It’s probably a good thing, at least you know your money won’t be funding her tacky taobao addiction. 

Edited by Cloud9

Posted

Yuhan: if you are reading the things we write about your shitty content here, don’t you even think we are going to tell you how to make good quality content to steal money’s people in Patreon.

If you want to make money to live with YouTube or Patreon, you have to work for that, because people isn’t going to give you money for nothing. And work means dedicate hours to plan, to investigate, to think and plan again, to produce, to edited. Because it is a w o r k.

and please read again your Grafic Design books, it’s unacceptable that a person with such a degree make videos that looks like Power Point presentations...

Posted

Man the coolest part of that video was Splenda looking at the steps between the two buildings with all the little plants and his little talk outside. I'd watch nightmare corn wife vlogs over Yumi going around wanting to try every hanfu on anyday. Show us more cool buildings Splenda!

Posted (edited)

What if we all pay for her patreon? Will she still kick us all out, cause "I don't like haters seeing what I do"? 

Hey Yuhan! Let's be honest; we are the only ones interested in you. And KittyIvy. But mostly us.

Edited by Gravity Queen

Posted

After the first three results (her channels and socials,) she has to scan passed both lolcow and kiwi farms, AND you can see we've worked "Splenda" HIGH up in a bitch's image search BE FUCKING PROUD, PULL!!! :haiplz:

18-11-28-11-54-05-464_deco.jpg

SO PROUD MY STEAMY SPLENDA IS THE THUMBNAIL FOR SPLENDA LOL

splenda.thumb.JPG.0a1839657d57ce5b39fa26 
Bringing him up again from the depths of my attachments on PULL

LOL and I was about to post a random post about how I miss she doesn't react to PULL anymore.
This is so fun lololol She really thought her patreon will be free from trolls.

Just adding that I really hate her goal on patreon (the first one). Does she really still think an expensive camera
will improve the quality of her videos (not to mention the content ugh)? Jesus holy Christ gurrl, you're doing YT for so long now.
This is children's mindset lol (I always have to think of those "artists" who kinda suck at drawing but think their

artworks will drastically improve when they spend tons of money on the most expensive shit out there loool)
There's a saying in my country, it goes like "Only a bad craftsman will blame his equipment for a bad outcome of his work"
Bitch you already got all you need. 
You're just too dumb to use your stuff correctly.

I mean...best example: Her fucking Blue Yeti micophone. It's actually a great product.
But she really manages to REALLY fuck up the quality of the audio in her videos, starting by simply using the wrong settings of this mic
...But there's another user on here who can tell you more about it loool. Gonna ask them if they're willing to make a post about it
:alpacaheadshake: 
Because it just shows yet again how fucking insanely incompetent she is looool)

Also Yuhan, just saying again. You're not safe from the trolls. But don't disappoint your real "fans" just because you're scared of us haha 
:harharplz:

Guys, I'm also willing to join a funding for her patreon tiers. Together we can do this lol! Just hit me up.
We can also create a "safe space" maybe so she can't do shit. Like using some service where you need a PW to
enter/download stuff or something. Shouldn't be a problem 
:haiplz:

Posted (edited)

When you sign up it says it doesn’t charge until December 1st I think so no, I didn’t get charged. Thankfully ^^ 

Soooo they don’t take your money straight after you subscribe? What’s stopping us from ‘subscribing’, grabbing her Tier 2 video links for PULL every month, and then unsubscribing again before the money’s taken out of our accounts? 

Yumi i’m sorry to be exploiting a patreon loophole (actually, I’m not sorry), but I don’t want any of our money to be going into your pocket.  You don’t work hard enough to deserve our money. 

Edited by Cloud9

Posted

Is there something in the air?? Seems all the snowflakes I follow are all delivering delicious tea!

The last few pages were so funny to read, please don't get a normal job yumi, then we won't be able to laugh at your shenanigans.

Posted

Just adding that I really hate her goal on patreon (the first one). Does she really still think an expensive camera
will improve the quality of her videos (not to mention the content ugh)?

Agreed, and as mentioned in my earlier post SHE CAN LITERALLY AFFORD THAT CAMERA ANYTIME! $1500 is absolute peanuts for what her channel was earning over summer (at least $4000-$6000 per month). I think she had no idea what to pick for the "goals" part of Patreon so she tried to go with the one suggestion that would get least hate. Since all Youtubers use equipment, a camera & mic seemed least likely to trigger people compared to just needing money because her channel is losing views. Yumi's been doing Youtube for 4 years and her video quality hasn't improved a tiny bit so she's clearly not interested in investing any money or effort into lights, cameras, software or hardware. The $1500 is just a symbolic scam...she wants that amount per month as spending money and using the camera as an excuse so her viewers can pity her and donate. 

Posted (edited)

Guys, I'm also willing to join a funding for her patreon tiers. Together we can do this lol! Just hit me up.We can also create a "safe space" maybe so she can't do shit. Like using some service where you need a PW to
enter/download stuff or something. Shouldn't be a problem

:haiplz:

OMG YESSSSS you devious little thing!!! That's a wonderful idea, for us to rip all her content and archive it behind a PW! 

Can you guys imagine her sitting there, furiously trying to figure out the password? 

"HANFU"

"SPLENDA"

"CORNQUEEN"

"FAKEBAINZ"

ahahahaagaaha i live for this.

Seriously though, if there is such a loophole that exists, and we won't get charged before she bans us, then basically that gives all of us a turn to con her lmfaooo it will be really fun, someone set up a roster!!!!

We really should not be helping her feather her nest in any way whatsoever, DO NOT give her your hard-earned money. It pains me enough to even give her views.. thank God for hooktube.

Edited by yumicrackcornandIDK

Posted

I just found this comment on her latest video.

ALL OF A SUDDEN she doesn't feel "safe" sharing her 'married life, pregnancy, future kids, relationships, ex boyfriends, parents, friends, previous life in China, etc' even though she's been baiting us with this, not only in her first video trying to sell us on her patreon, but just in her YouTube career in general 9_9 

We've been making fun of her from the start so I don't know why Yumi is so sacred now. Why doesn't she realize that hiding behind a patreon will only cause us to dig deeper? If she's going to be so choosy about where her money comes from, then she better start drafting her 1-page resume right now.

Employers love jokerman font Yumi, plz take my advice! 

Screenshot_20181128-153014.png

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.