• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

Yumi King Videos

10883 posts in this topic

Posted

Guys I am SCREAMING. Splenda's reaction to hearing how she has ex-boyfriends just made my day. All of us here had a feeling Yumi was hiding a bunch of stuff from her past, and now that she's in China maybe some of it will be revealed. Probably not, but we can hope. 

Man I'm so ready for this.

Posted

I need more tea! >.< Who dared to date you, Yuhan?! Who?!

Anyways, Splenda seems waaaay too happy and comfortable in this video...considering everything that has happened, he might have won in court? I honestly hope not... like...poor kids...and their mom...ughhh 

The intro made me feel dizzy, though it's a pretty place, then i cringed and laughed when Yumi said " Hi! come in! ". She made it sound kind of ridiculous, but uhm kay...then more cringey stuff happened....why does she have to talk about past relationships? and put it in the title? She is not even visiting them in this video lol. Hates splenda's ex wife much? Too bad "baby doll", your perfect daddy will probably treat you the same pretty soon, once you stop being his cute companion and start focusing on the babies lol ( if he slips up you know what ).

Posted

*lol* Fighting my own curiosity at the moment. I kind of want to watch the video (are they really in China and is the video really as cringey as it looks?)  but I don't want to give her any views. Guess I'll be visiting hooktube.

Posted (edited)

@yumicrackcornandIDK lmao you are such a creative writer. I want more fanfic lol. I would only have to disagree with the last part about McDonalds. It should be chick-fil-a. Other than that everything sounds about right.

Edited by Clouded Moon

Posted

“Please like, share, and watch the Chinese language videos even though you don’t understand them.” Okay, first of all, no. Secondly, she speaks English, why not put subtitles on the videos???? The majority of her viewers are English speaking, and she knows enough English to subtitle her Chinese videos. We would watch them subtitled, but I’m not gonna watch a twelve minute video I can’t understand. It seems kinda lazy and like she doesn’t care about her viewers to not subtitle the Chinese videos. 

Posted

“Please like, share, and watch the Chinese language videos even though you don’t understand them.” Okay, first of all, no. Secondly, she speaks English, why not put subtitles on the videos???? The majority of her viewers are English speaking, and she knows enough English to subtitle her Chinese videos. We would watch them subtitled, but I’m not gonna watch a twelve minute video I can’t understand. It seems kinda lazy and like she doesn’t care about her viewers to not subtitle the Chinese videos. 

Exactly! She's always been know to barely put any effort in her videos. She's an idiot by not  putting in subtitles. She can get more views! But common sense is always out the window. I am personally excited to see these 2 be a hot mess in China. Yumi I can't wait for your content. Your past 3 months of videos on your own were dull and redundant. I know everyone has lost braincells watching them. Splenda's return will definitely add more excitement ( obviously I know he's a deadbeat dad but his interactions with Yumi are priceless ). I wonder if we will see her other family members and get to see their reaction with her dressed up in Hanfu. 

Posted

Posted (edited)

typing this as i watch... i don't know a lick of mandarin/cantonese

'sneaky' pregnant pic in that thumbnail...

all i'm gonna say is i would never ever buy 40 cent shit and risk putting it on my face. 

to add:: she doesn't look like the thumbnail... her face looks smaller and longer

Edited by ilovebruises

Posted (edited)

What I really wonder is when and how the downfall it’s going to be. I mean, Yuhan looks (and I’m 99% sure she is) like this kind of person whose life is all about creating content for her social media and videos. It’s something that most of the time happens to Youtubers or instagramers: life isn’t important anymore but what you can do with your life to put it in a video or in a post. I am not a famous instagramer but I do like street photography and my main account is for that. But in a point of my walkings to take pictures I started to see myself looking for the picture to put in instagram and not enjoying at all the place or the people I was visiting. Enjoying life comes first and then you can take pieces of it to show it in a social media. But you whole life can’t be for what are you posting next. That is what I think happens to her. She doesn’t look at all like a person with hobbies or activities that she does outside YouTube or Instagram. Because even if watching C Dramas can count like a Hobby, it doesn’t look like she likes to investigate about history or Hanfu history in a serious way, with passion like a hobby.

A person who loves travel, history, fashion or even reviewing stuff and get the money to do this of making videos, would make great content because it doesn’t make it just for the view, but because it is something he/she loves even when doesn’t post about it every second.

My point is: when and how will be the moment she realize that she can’t do that anymore. When the activities she does just to post about it are irrelevant (like walking around a park like a T-Rex) and the rest of the time life is simple boring. Life can’t be just thinking which filter of Camera 360 is better to look cute in Instagram. Or what cheap hanfu can I ask for to show it in a video.

I didn’t see the video (if course I don’t wanna hear these two wierdos talking nonsense) but it looks it isn’t about what daily China is, or how a China family lives, what would be interesting but not explained with the intellect of Princess Corn

Edited by GretchenFaust

Posted

typing this as i watch... i don't know a lick of mandarin/cantonese

'sneaky' pregnant pic in that thumbnail...

all i'm gonna say is i would never ever buy 40 cent shit and risk putting it on my face. 

to add:: she doesn't look like the thumbnail... her face looks smaller and longer

Yeah I didn't watch because I didn't see the point.  I couldn't understand the video.  And-- I didn't even notice the sneaky pregnant pic in the thumbnail!!  I wonder if she'll change the thumbnail when she reads your comment?

Posted

All i can think about is if the baby is gonna be born healthy. Splenda isn't young and yumi is almost 30, I can only imagine the complications/birth defects the child might be born with.