• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Yumi King Videos

10849 posts in this topic

Posted

Y'all...

What the hell.................

Posted (edited)

Y'all...

Splenda trying to be funny is the cringiest thing I've ever seen...if I were Yumi, I'd smack him. He keeps talking over her too...

Edited by Sugi

Posted (edited)

Can someone summarize the video for me please. I cant stand watching her because she makes my brain hurt. And I guess this kinda proves that splenda is finally free from his court dramas? I dont know how he can just not care for his kids and rather take care of a grown ass adult like yumi. Also what's with the title visiting ex bf? Is it clickbait?? Why would she even mention ex bfs when shes vacationing with her "husband"

Lol that screen shot. Yumi is a moon face emoji confirmed. Honestly I've never met anyone who is obsessed with their culture as much as she is. 

Edited by Clouded Moon

Posted (edited)

Can someone summarize the video for me please. I cant stand watching her because she makes my brain hurt. And I guess this kinda proves that splenda is finally free from his court dramas? I dont know how he can just not care for his kids and rather take care of a grown ass adult like yumi. Also what's with the title visiting ex bf? Is it clickbait?? Why would she even mention ex bfs when shes vacationing with her "husband"

Lol that screen shot. Yumi is a moon face emoji confirmed. Honestly I've never met anyone who is obsessed with their culture as much as she is. 

They talk about doing things in China, and Yumi "slips up" (?) And tells Splenda about her ex-boyfriends that were also her English teachers. Splenda is shook. Yumi says that she wants to visit them, and that she broke up with one of them because she moved to America. So not really clickbait, she's really that stupid. Also, she used to call herself "Pink" when she was in school?

Needless to say...this video is a mess.

Edited by Moldycroissant
Left some info out

Posted

They talk about doing things in China, and Yumi "slips up" (?) And tells Splenda about her ex-boyfriends that were also her English teachers. Splenda is shook. Yumi says that she wants to visit them, and that she broke up with one of them because she moved to America.

Needless to say...this video is a mess.

I wonder if she brought that up to make splenda jealous because she was probably jealous of his ex wife and that he had kids with her?  And OT but I hope her ex bf weren't some old dudes who she dated while she was like in highschool?? Are students and teachers even allowed to date in china??

Posted

Y'all...

"My Husband is Back" 

- yeah he's been off-screen many videos ago but okay

"and We're in China!"

- nice

"Visiting Ex-Boyfriends"

- okay but is this necessary??? 🤔🤔🤔

Posted

Y'all...

*insert the office meme*

NO! god please no! 

Posted (edited)

--not gonna lie, the place she shows at the start looks gorgeous

--you guys will call me crazy but i kind of don't feel annoyed with splenda in the video... probably because yumi is so annoying in comparison... or maybe i'm just an empath

-- 'appropriate cultural appropriation' oh god... yumi does live in a very sturdy bubble.

--i don't know if i'm just a traditional/conservative person but it would piss me off if i travel to another country for vacation to have fun only to find out my husband wants to see his ex gf... i would freak the fuck out. yumi thinks its cute that she's out of the blue saying this and including it in the video... well its not cute at all

--meeting another BOY? *SIGH* yumi is messed up than i initially guessed.

Edited by ilovebruises

Posted

So before she left at the age of 20, she’s dated at least 3 dudes already? Isn’t that quite a lot especially considering how her mother is so ‘traditional’? Also anybody else find it weird that her husband is so unaware of her past relationships? And apparently she was learning English already prior to moving to the US, from a native speaker no less, why is her English still so atrocious? 

Because English is a difficult language and a lot of the white dudes who teach English only do it because it's an entry-level position that pays well and provides them with a visa so they can chase after Asian women. Most of them don't take it seriously.

Posted

Because English is a difficult language and a lot of the white dudes who teach English only do it because it's an entry-level position that pays well and provides them with a visa so they can chase after Asian women. Most of them don't take it seriously.

But she dated two of these foreigners, if you’re right in that they didn’t take it seriously, chances are they wouldn’t have been able to speak much Mandarin if any, how did they even communicate? 

Posted

I guess she's been dating white guys with an Asian fetish her whole life? Why am I not surprised.

Posted

But she dated two of these foreigners, if you’re right in that they didn’t take it seriously, chances are they wouldn’t have been able to speak much Mandarin if any, how did they even communicate? 

Read Choux's post below. The fetish goes both ways. Fetishes know no bounds. If all that matters is that someone is the right race and willing to date you, then language barriers don't matter. Plus, Chinese people often know at least some English from school. 

Posted

Why...would she feature her ex bfs in her vid? Is she trying to show off that she used to have a busy love life? I also feel like she gonna be like bitch look im married with a ''rich'' american so u better regret breaking up with me. Also, dunt think Splenda is happy to see her ex too lol