• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Yumi King Videos

10849 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm a long time lurker and I have been following this even before Yumi had her sub thread. Again I usually just lurk but HOLY SHIT.

You can see her nips through this when she shows this shirt, like SURELY SHE NOTICED WHEN SHE EDITED HER FOOTAGE RIGHT?!?! 
Then again, we know this has happened quite often.. I'm just surprised it was left for that long in a clip and that close up.

its around 2:41 in her newest clothing haul video. 

tf.png

Posted

Also, why does she refer to Alexander Wang and Ralph Lauren by only their first names? Lmao.

Based on the way she talks, I feel like she would've had a hard time saying Lauren. 🤔

Posted

I wonder if the case is over because she's out here talking weddings again like "oh this matches my wedding ring heeeheee" and she's back in her wedding room

If you just look at the thumbnail, it could almost be interpreted as taunting Splenda's ex-wife lol... like, "are YOU married? because I am, to your ex-husband" :alpacabored:

Posted

Based on the way she talks, I feel like she would've had a hard time saying Lauren. 🤔

I cracked up when she said Ralph  "Raaaapf" 

Posted

I'm a long time lurker and I have been following this even before Yumi had her sub thread. Again I usually just lurk but HOLY SHIT.

You can see her nips through this when she shows this shirt, like SURELY SHE NOTICED WHEN SHE EDITED HER FOOTAGE RIGHT?!?! 
Then again, we know this has happened quite often.. I'm just surprised it was left for that long in a clip and that close up.

tf.png

oh gosh...

how did you manage to catch that? anyway she doesn't like bras plus her tits are tiny so maybe she didn't even bother. my boobs are tiny too so i understand, kind of...

Posted

tf.png

Yeah, I’ve been trying to block that out ever since I watched the video. Do you think she just doesn’t care, or she leaves it in trying to be sexy?

Posted

Screenshot_(2).thumb.png.3ca97f0c40ec4da

her fans dont even wanna consider the possibility of yumi having a boy......like how delusional can you be?

Posted

her fans dont even wanna consider the possibility of yumi having a boy......like how delusional can you be?

Duuh, hanfu queen Yuhan can only have a girl ok?!! Boys are not cute enough for Yumi, only girls, because girls can look like mini hanfu princesses! Boys can't wear pretty colours like pink! They wear grey and navy anime t-shirts that Yumi has never heard of! Pretty baby girl wears Sailor Moon pink t-shirt so it can match mommy better! HOW CAN MOMMY MATCH CLOTHES WITH A BOY??? EW! 

BABY GIRLS ARE MUCH CUTER! NO WAY SHE WILL HAVE A BOY! RESPECT THE HANFU QUEEN!

Posted

goodness gracious... brace yourselves for not matching shit that yumi thinks will match

the temporary tats are not ugly dont get me wrong they're just not my taste... anyway the video is another video for an accessory site... as usual the accessories are tacky. 

Posted

Every time she says "sinna moon tattoon" I want to apologize to Naoko Takeuchi. Also, she fucking went and dissed people with real tattoos by saying shit like "you know when you get old the tattoos will get old too (and be ugly)".... BITCH. If you spend money on a good tattoo artist that can do clean lines and help you position your tattoo, and go for touch ups after a few years, a tattoo can still look AMAZING after decades. Yumi just can't imagine spending more than a few hundred dollars on what is basically permanent body art. Just stick to your shitty 50-cent peel-off tattoos and stfu, there's no need to make snide remarks about what people have decided to do with their bodies.

ikr. i was like... is she for real?

she says shit like that while wearing shiny ass temporary tats... yumi please sit down.

Posted

Every time she says "sinna moon tattoon" I want to apologize to Naoko Takeuchi. Also, she fucking went and dissed people with real tattoos by saying shit like "you know when you get old the tattoos will get old too (and be ugly)".... BITCH. If you spend money on a good tattoo artist that can do clean lines and help you position your tattoo, and go for touch ups after a few years, a tattoo can still look AMAZING after decades. Yumi just can't imagine spending more than a few hundred dollars on what is basically permanent body art. Just stick to your shitty 50-cent peel-off tattoos and stfu, there's no need to make snide remarks about what people have decided to do with their bodies.

For someone like Yumi who wears tacky Taobao-made lolita outfits and has no fashion sense whatsoever, I wouldn't say it. 

Posted

There are ways she could ruin a son as well. Like this Japanese mother who dresses her son up like a host...shudders

ryuchalo.jpg

ryuchalo1.jpg

Posted

Her comment about tattoos only looking good when you're young makes me wonder  if she says controversial things on purpose. Does the amount of comments on a video have anything to do with how much the youtube makes?