• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Yumi King Videos

10693 posts in this topic

Posted

I couldn’t find anything in the court records about and kind of order/motion that would restrict social media. I thought he stopped appearing in her videos by choice to make his case look better. Going on dates with Yumi all the time doesn’t really scream “I don’t have enough money to pay child support.”

irene posted something saying "it's the law that he cant appear in her videos anymore" so we just speculated that maybe because of his drama and court cases that's why he isnt appearing in her videos anymore. 

Posted

she can't do anything independently, how can she claim to be a housewife? women who run households are responsible for a lot of tasks that yumi has never shown she is even capable of...

Posted

irene posted something saying "it's the law that he cant appear in her videos anymore" so we just speculated that maybe because of his drama and court cases that's why he isnt appearing in her videos anymore. 

Thank you!!! This is where I got this impression. I misspoke earlier; it's true no CLEAR order in the court records refer to him actually being ordered to stay out of her videos, but there are some more ambiguous orders that could definitely refer to this.. 

Posted

Oh I forgot about that! I just went straight to the court record. I didn’t think to look at Irene’s info. Thanks for making me a little less confused in life!

So who wants to be the one to tell Yumi this wasn’t what people meant when they said they “wanted more vlogs?” I call not it lol four minutes of her pointing at items in a grocery store isn’t a vlog. On the one hand, I’m grateful it wasn’t another sponsored video, but in the other hand that was excruciatingly boring. 

Posted (edited)

Splenda kinda stopped appearing physically in Yumi's videos 5 months ago. The last videos he's really in were probably these:

4F330CA6-B07F-474C-813D-9F1A848CB628.thuB23D6169-411B-40F1-9F61-F396D09013F4.thu

He didn't have any physical appearances ever since then.

Those videos were aired on May, which is a month apart from Irene's first posts about Splenda.

87F00E78-5850-48C2-8172-535FCF52BEF0.thu

752F42D8-2141-4B08-8830-6FF8C39AD27E.thu

After reviewing Yumi's videos from June, I didn't see him appearing in either her main or Yummy King channels. I know it's obvious that they are blatantly hiding something based on the previous posts from Splenda's thread and how he doesn't appear physically in those videos.

Edited by Momo Kisaragi

Posted

You know what made me wonder actually...What's the damn point in not appearing in Uumi's videos anymore though?
Like half of her channel is filled with Splenda, the Yummy King channel is even like 85% Splenda so... huh ?___?
The internet saw ENOUGH and his freaking tired old man face is spread all over, it's forever in the fucking internet.

Whoever decided that he has to stop appearing is somehow pretty dumb because THERE'S NO FREAKING POINT IN IT?
There would be a whole lot more sense to that if she actually deleted every video he appears in? SO MANY QUESTIONS UGH

Unless he simply got mad at some point (well I can imagine he did) and told Uumi he just doesn't want to participate in that shit anymore.
That's like the only thing that makes sense to me...I mean he was annoyed or tired so often lol.

And I doubt she will ever make a video about it. She just said that to keep dem pplz quiet.
It's like her saying "OOOOH Sweden, yes yes Sweden I wanna go there" just because one of her viewers said they are from there lol.
We all know she would never ever travel to Sweden unless she doesn't have to spend a single penny.

Posted

Her face looks rounder in the first pic

Posted

Her instagram one looks nothing like her. While on that mask topic, why does she never apply anything to the sides of her face? 

Posted

Isnt she trying to do a double chin in the instagram pic? She just looks like a frog tho honestly

Posted

She probably used a filter to make her eyes bigger 

Posted

Isnt she trying to do a double chin in the instagram pic? She just looks like a frog tho honestly

She's definitely not, because 1) double chin pictures don't look like that and 2) Yumi would never upload an intentionally ugly photo of herself

Posted

The dress on the right is the titular baby girl dress "just in case" she has a daughter. She appearantly thinks it would be cute if her and the future daughter wear the same cheap dress to match each other

Posted

I still don't understand why Yumi chose Splenda when she wants a baby so damn badly. He either really didn't tell her about his family and that he already has children (maybe doesn't want more, assuming here) or she's determined to convince Splenda anyway. But I'll always be creeped out by her obsession with getting a girl and completely ignoring the possibility of a boy... (completely aside of her wanting to put the poor child in those cheap clothes that smell like chemicals more often than not when they arrive)