• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Yumi King Videos

10849 posts in this topic

Posted

Copy and paste

Copy and paste replies

image-1.png

i checked the seller's etsy page and, uh.... just because the seller's cats are ok... doesnt mean the fur is "ethical".... lmao that is not "responsibly sourced", my ass.

Screen_Shot_2018-10-22_at_11.25.58_PM.th

Posted

If you’re concerned about the real fur. They’re happy cat. Don't worry. Please check out the brand. On the website, "it has the picture of Nox Hyde team members Blackers and Dahli (cats) are having a cozy morning on a rainy day." Blackers is a street rescue and Dahli was adopted from a shelter. "The limited fox fur she uses is taken from the tail, which is often considered a waste product of the fur industry. "

I-i’m confused... What is she talking about here? Is she talking about that the ears are made from the cats’ fur or something? I’m having a hard time deciphering this. All she did is just reply the same thing whenever someone says about the fur thing.

26C2F7CB-998E-4EE6-86F6-6F1BCA5B8C87.thu

3D066994-3DD2-4604-895C-BB2FD98CE8EC.thu

I had to look at the item’s description and it turns out they’re made of rabbit fur. I don’t know what the cats have something to do with it???

Posted (edited)

What does this girl know about "ethical" stuff anyway? I don't even think she understands what she is copy pasting. She is so freaking ignorant about anything that doesn't involve herself ,so why am I still suprised that she is promoting real fur on these crappy accesories? Any sponsor is very welcomed ^^ So what if the brands promote animal killing, stealing from customers or abusing factory workers? Yumi gets the stash! And she gets to look like a cat, since she will never be responsable enough to get one! (Thanks god, I don't wish this kind of misfortune to any living creature) 

Anyways, keep living in a nutshell Dumi, growing as a person is scarry, i know ^^. 

Edited by Gravity Queen
Typos

Posted

It says clear as day that it’s not made from cat fur, why does she keep talking about how the seller’s cats are okay??? This makes me mad. Dont glamourize real fur Yumi, I thought you liked animals. 

Posted

It doesn't matter where the fur came from, advertising it and glamorizing it is going to persuade people to purchase it, and when there is demand, the industry will grow. Real fur is now considered extremely tacky (and cruel), but cheap ol' Yumi probably loves it because it's considered a luxury.

This exactly. She saw "genuine fur" and jumped for it, not knowing the social connotations. My very Chinese grandmother collects for for the same reason, even though she never wears it. And she's just so freaking dumb copy pasting the same thing over and over again out of ignorance. If reading a little bit about current events is too hard for you Yumi, go back to China and your "great Han rejuvenation".

Posted

*sigh*

i feel like a hypocrite because i eat meat so i feel like i should not be complaining but then again i just need to vent. 

yes... yumi... its one thing to promote shady sites and questionable clothing items probably mass produced by underpaid people but its another to literally TAKE from an animal and for what?? animal ears?? something for vanity?? ugh...

real fur is so... last decade or two... why use it when man-made materials can pretty much imitate real fur... 

but i digress... what we understand, yumi fails to even TRY to understand. its all dollar signs to her.

Posted (edited)

I haven't watched one of Yumi's videos in forever and a day but I watched the cat ear real fur video.  I so want petty paige or drama investigator or maybe a vegan youtuber like unnatural vegan to make a video about this.

EDIT: oh I just went back to the video and she's erasing all the negative comments.

Edited by Anitram
additional info

Posted (edited)

Have you guys noticed that she changed the thumbnail and title of the video, but didn't bother hiding the backlash she's getting? lmao

DE99C850-0638-492A-B87D-D66209640B60.thu

BF762147-3344-4234-9B5F-694CD019D19B.thu

This was the original thumbnail:

D0615BE8-C362-45AA-A0A1-604B6A793061.thu

Edited by Momo Kisaragi

Posted

Have you guys noticed that she changed the thumbnail and title of the video, but didn't bother hiding the backlash she's getting? lmao

DE99C850-0638-492A-B87D-D66209640B60.thu

BF762147-3344-4234-9B5F-694CD019D19B.thu

I can imagine yumi reading all these comments and having no clue what they're talking about when they mention the fur industry or how the business isn't very trustworthy

Posted (edited)

*sigh*

i feel like a hypocrite because i eat meat so i feel like i should not be complaining but then again i just need to vent.   

I’m vegetarian and I don’t think you’re being hypocritical. In a perfect world yeah, animals wouldn’t be killed, but at least meat and leather have a purpose (meat for food, leather for its durability). Fur is purely for aesthetics and that’s just wrong.

Edited by thatrandomgirl
Freakin autocorrect

Posted

I still don't understand the "real cat fur" part :alpacaworry: It would be cool if the ears are made of shed car hair tbh. But why does Yumi state that on the thumbnail? Would she actually be okay with owning real car fur items? Because that's fucking creepy. There's no "happy fur".

Posted (edited)

Even if that fur is supposedly "natural" and the bunny died of "natural causes" idk man I find wearing a dead bunny's fur for a pair of cat ears rly stupid and selfish u can easily get a more realistic and high quality pair of cat ears w synthetic fur. Someone call PETA

(PETA is shitty but they'd drag Yumi and that's the tea )

Edited by Sagiri

Posted

Even if that fur is supposedly "natural" and the bunny died of "natural causes" idk man I find wearing a dead bunny's fur for a pair of cat ears rly stupid and selfish u can easily get a more realistic and high quality pair of cat ears w synthetic fur. Someone call PETA

(PETA is shitty but they'd drag Yumi and that's the tea )

Your signature is so accurate. I hope the forest animals will eat her.