• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

Yumi King Videos

10883 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Philippine people eat pig skin too. It's called chicharron. It's not that special.

Chicharrón is also very common and popular in Spain, Central America and South America. 

Fried pig skin and yuca are a yummy combo. 

Edited by snickerdoodles
Spaglished a bit...

Posted

WE GET IT, PEOPLE EAT PORK'S SKIN OR SOME SHIT, COOL. NEXT.

I don't get why yumi has to post shit like this tho, like would any of you be like "oh i made a fool out myself, got annoyed with my husband and kinda fucked up, better fucking post and not even make it funny in the slightest"? some youtubers just amaze me in the worst way.

Posted (edited)

It was gross watching her brush her teeth and talk at the same time. Like I know Yumi LOVES staring at herself in the camera or whatever but it ain't that hard to record her brushing her teeth in the bathroom with a voice over -__-

Edited by Dreamingofblues

Posted (edited)

Lol what I really love is the badly cut out and slapped on chocol covered mouth on her chocol covered face in the
thumbnail for extra ugly points
 :drool: IT'S SO BAD
I just can repeat myself, I don't get it why she does shit like this because she's so fucking vain.

Also why is her dentist appointment something "unexpected".
Bitch, you're 27 years old. Not 7. Has Splenda arranged that appointment for you or what...Geez, here comes
daddy again huh ( . •́ _ʖ •̀ .)
I even bet he took a day off from work just to chauffeur her around and shit jmfc.

Well ugh...just another fine example that this woman CHILD has absolutely no responsibilty to carry.

Edited by namachoco
ugh weird formatting

Posted

I am legit curious why we haven't gotten a wedding anniversary video yet. I assume she'd milk that. 

Probably because of the divorce issues. Showing them spending money on an anniversary date would look really bad if he's behind on child support (assuming that was the issue).

I legit don't know why Splenda took on another child when he didn't want the three he had in the first place.

tenor.gif?itemid=3549254

Posted

Gosh one day she's going to ruin her skin/hair with sponsored products...but ofc, she accepts any kind of offer as long that it's free stuff. 

Which would give her more reason to make shitty content and complain about things in her fake butchered language, honestly, at this rate, she speaks her own language that is fragements of English.

Posted

and big surprise, she has cavities and probably gingivitis because she can’t twke care of her teeth properly like an actual adult. 

IKR. for someone who loves looking at herself in the mirror, you would think she'll take better care of her teeth.

Posted

Omg when she was talking while brushing her teeth. It really looked disgusting. (><) i almost vomitted watching her drool and talk through the 'choco' powder. She showed a close up of her disgusting charcoal powder filled mouth. But not her actual clean teeth. 

Posted (edited)

why would you ever in a million years go out with a peel off mask. why is splenda suddenly making his comeback? why did she ask him to tell her where he put the leftover mask peel???

Edited by butwhy.jpg
messed up