• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Yumi King Videos

10739 posts in this topic

Posted

yy.thumb.PNG.780ba5c414933c36431323ce244

ew. isn't that the knock off version of the product? also I know it says full face on the title but it looks so awful and ugly. not to mention kind of dangerous (if its the knock off version). a peel off product on the lid? honey all that's going to give you is an ugly pink eye like stain and premature wrinkles. 

fail.

Posted

HOW does she have so many subscribers when 90% of what she uploads is boring, useless crap and advertising? 

Posted

Is...she for real??? What if that thing peels off her whole eyebrows? Or what if it goes into her eyes??? Is she even thinking of the consequences of the things she does??

Posted (edited)

@namachoco got u man; this is from a vampire movie

ghost.jpg

Also... 

Expectation VS Reality...

yy.jpg

The woman on the left is wearing Tang Dynasty makeup I believe

Edited by liarkiller

Posted

She looks like she's having an allergic reaction all over her face.

Posted

She ended the video applying concealer on her cheeks and putting fake lashes, maybe she went out like that. :drool:

And she wanted the color to be more vibrant because she applied a second layer but that fake peel off didn't do anything.

Posted

I used to have these knock off lip stains :alpacadone:

well I say "used to" because it ended up in the trash after a couple of uses. Had bought them on Amazon for like 5€ (so 1€ per color) I think?

You'd think the peel off effect would be kinda strong but from what I remember it came off pretty easily so she couldn't have ripped her eyebrows (or what's left of) taking it off or hurting herself. But that's not something you want to put anywhere near your eyes :beardo: 

Her content is going downhill...

Posted

yy.thumb.PNG.780ba5c414933c36431323ce244

Oh, no.

Oh, no, no, no.

Why, Yumi.

WHY.

Edit:

You can't see it that much, but damn... What if something go inside her eyes?

And that peel off is not the original for sure so is even more dangerous.

yyyy.thumb.PNG.586ab826230d74f2fd3199bfe

but like... what was the purpose of doing this? she was scrubbing it around after peeling it off of her eyelids and i'm sure it must've gotten into her eyes...

also: how was this a challenge?

Posted

but like... what was the purpose of doing this? she was scrubbing it around after peeling it off of her eyelids and i'm sure it must've gotten into her eyes...
also: how was this a challenge?

its a challenge not to break out, pull out your eyebrow and not to go blind...

but on a serious note. she puts "challenge" on the title because i think she's forseeing her videos to be on trend and be followed by other youtubers... ha. as if 

*sorry can't english today*

Posted

I didn't want to watch the video. Was there a particular reason she used that one color for her whole face? Because peel off brow tints come in normal colors too. Try to be a little more creative. Just a tiny tiny tiny bit more.

Posted

I didn't want to watch the video. Was there a particular reason she used that one color for her whole face? Because peel off brow tints come in normal colors too. Try to be a little more creative. Just a tiny tiny tiny bit more.

lol its probably only what she was sent to feature on her video. you know cuz our yumi is frugal

Posted (edited)

That thumbnail again though. SUCH A DRAMA QUEEN :happee: She seems quite neutral, a little bit positive throughout the video though pfft

I dunno, she doesn't seem too take her doctor's adivce too serious?
Because...ehr...I just was wondering why she had to read off all the symptoms and what to do against low blood sugar from some random website when she has it herself like wtf.
Like why can't she just tell her viewers what she has experienced so far because of it instead of reading off some stupid list and saying shit like "Oh hm yes yes, me too" Reminds me of those special snowflakes who read shit about mental illness and self-diagnose themselves ugh
PLUS: I'm sure her doctor told her what she can do about it, but it seemed like she had no clue anway so she had to inform herself (again) like...here we go again being even more stupid like a bale of hay again?
Shit like this should be etched in your fucking mind for like...forever
(Well, at least until you're cured)

Stop making drama out of it if you don't take your illness too serious. Gawd Uumi needs a punch in her face.

And I was SOOO waiting for some kind of the final self-reflection like "Oh shit what have i done to my body I really should stop with that exaggerated calorie/sugar counting shit now" but NOPE.
Geez...well, bitch belongs to that kind of people that never will change their fucking hapits >> Bitch will never learn her lesson :alpacaheadshake:

Edited by namachoco

Posted (edited)

i thought it was really weird how she was talking about having low blood sugar cheerfully. also, i noticed when she showed that small screenshot of her emailed test results, her doctor misspelled banana to "bannana". wouldnt doctors normally double check for typos? im probably just completely reaching, but yumi is notorious for typos so i wonder if her having this was just made up.

Edited by nana_
forgot a word

Posted

PULL: yuhan is so boring these days........snore. you know ur failing as a snoflake when pull has nothing to say about you anymore

YUMI: -uploads a video about her "rumored" eating disorder, a hot topic on PULL-

PULL: :notimp::harharplz::hmm::stoplz::haiplz:

All of her fans: e.thumb.jpg.e5ef9fb66b0810bbfac5aec5eb1eq.thumb.jpg.e98e64789e4ace09d889dadfc763w.thumb.jpg.de2e4d4d66ec22e1052a0c1b0fa3