• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Yumi King Videos

10631 posts in this topic

Posted

I dunno how to get links of IG but new video/post

Screenshot_2018-05-25-08-03-55.png

that was like the most effortless video i've ever seen of her

like she literally just tried it on and made some poses and then bYE everYone

i mean sure, her videos are always effortless, but at least she unpack things and try some on, but what was this video even

Posted

that was like the most effortless video i've ever seen of her

like she literally just tried it on and made some poses and then bYE everYone

i mean sure, her videos are always effortless, but at least she unpack things and try some on, but what was this video even

She did, like, 4 of these videos already :notimp:

Posted

I agree that it's starting to be very boring. It was a pretty bad idea to change from a "catchy" content (Sewing and making clothes even doh it wasn't that great but it made her popular) to shitty daily life Vlog/top 10 outfits? She's not that important nor her life isn't that interesting.  Her cooking skills are so bad and when she's talking about a subject, her references are shady...On top of that, she sponsors crap and replica made in china. I still can't believe that she still have supporters.

Posted

Imagine Dummy doing ASMR with talking/mouth sounds. This is what nightmares are made of 

Posted

This is an awful ASMR video... The microphone quality is so bad and Yumi is super aggressive with the needle, I felt more scared than calmed down because she's basically stabbing the felt. It's like she's letting off steam by stabbing the felt... And her dog didn't look that great, just like a bunch of square fuzz. That they all don't have eyes made it weirder.

Posted

This is an awful ASMR video... The microphone quality is so bad and Yumi is super aggressive with the needle, I felt more scared than calmed down because she's basically stabbing the felt. It's like she's letting off steam by stabbing the felt... And her dog didn't look that great, just like a bunch of square fuzz. That they all don't have eyes made it weirder.

I have to admit that I felt ASMR but is because or it's really good or it's really bad. I mean... When somebody does a makeup tutorial and they don't even know what are they doing I feel ASMR. 

She was sooo nervous. Did she ever made any plushie like this before? Because it looked like it was her first time, so at first she was very nervous and later she was tired of doing it. She should had made some before and not going deep into a video.

Posted

Why the "dog" of hers look like a mouse or rat? 

Posted

Just why.. This looks so disgusting :darth:

Posted

^ew. its like poor man's cloud eggs. and she made it worst!

she can't pick better pictures for the thumbnail? something not DISGUSTING??

Posted

I know it's a little elitist to bag on someone's grammar and syntax but... "why I've have been gone" = why I have have been gone (????)

Posted (edited)

This is Yumi's brain on drugs, but picked the most disgusting looking color and and made it looked bad. Any questions?

Edited by Momo Kisaragi

Posted

That looks so gross. If someone made me that I wouldn't eat it . It's looks like a child's version of food made with playdough. Why make food and then not want to eat it . what a waste of eggs . They are not "ateful" lol 

Posted

Good Lord those eggs look I don't know, expired?? Inedible?? Those plastic eggs things that you'd find in cooking toys??