• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Yumi King Videos

10631 posts in this topic

Posted

click bait

Posted

no.

Posted

What the heck are they spending all their money on? 

probably house bills

Also wtf is with that pose? She looks like she’s about to slit her own throat instead of attacking an enemy. She didn’t learn a thing from those fantasy wuxia tv shows she watched 

Posted

Yumi's content is so boring nowadays....

Posted

Yumi's content is so boring nowadays....

When has it ever not been? 

Posted

When has it ever not been? 

The old thread on lolcow is gold.

Posted

I'm currently in China, and most of her tacky clothes is something that I have been seeing here daily on the streets. I see yumi every where.

Posted (edited)

as.thumb.png.81c93e11c0819d4ad3d8c52c406

uhm. okay sure splenda.

Edited by Darya
picture wont load :(

Posted

I got so much second hand embarrassment from that video. If it was just the two of them at the restaurant it would have been fine, but they went with another couple and I felt so embarrassed for them. Filming a youtube video when you're on a double date is so awkward. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad she's getting out more and hanging out with other people, but she doesn't need to make it into a video. She can have a personal life off camera, she doesn't have to record everything.

Posted

as.thumb.png.81c93e11c0819d4ad3d8c52c406

uhm. okay sure splenda.

I'm here just wondering which $30 replica lolita dress she's wearing in the video. 

Posted (edited)

That poor couple that had to endure that. Was Splenda drunk or something? He was more hyper and annoying than usual. He could of sneaked off to the bar and took soju shots. Yumi's outfit looked like a mess. She has so many other nicer dresses that she showed in her hauls yet she wears the same cheap tacky lolita dresses with that ugly choker. For some reason near the end when Splenda was talking about the food, Yumi seemed kinda upset. Then that couple's forced clapping near the end made that whole dinner date look more cringey. I call this screenshot " The sudden realization that my Splenda Daddy took over my YouTube channel " * Curb your enthusiasm theme song plays*

20180514_224124.jpg

Edited by Sunny Bear

Posted

" The sudden realization that my Splenda Daddy took over my YouTube channel " * Curb your enthusiasm theme song plays*

I honestly hope he takes her place. And keeps the content. Online petition to make splenda do the try on hauls from now on. he does everything else in that house anyway so what's an extra hour for a couple extra bucks?

Posted

Just watched the latest video.

I wonder how she still have fans, it was Def boring and all she say is all the meat taste like pork. At least scotty try to suggest because maybe his palate is more diverse. 

I didn't watch the whole thing just feel embarrassed for the server who they record. It's nice they acknowledge his service skill but come on. Either way it was a dull video.