• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Yumi King Videos

10624 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

why does she call it a challenge? a challenge not to puke after eating that?

Edited by katdr

Posted

Idk why but the crap they cooked reminds me of that old burrito meme

download.thumb.jpg.9619ff70837a1137b8546

Posted

15 hours, 3.5k views ........... lol

Posted

Did anyone really sit through the twenty one something minute video besides the fans..? lol

Posted

~Vietamine Style~

LEL

Splenda has definitely nothing better to do, the way he cuts the cabbage UGH 
:beardo:
And he clearly has no clue what he's doing, he could have done very simple but tasty things out of that shit they had left geez...

Posted

~Vietamine Style~

LEL

Splenda has definitely nothing better to do, the way he cuts the cabbage UGH 
:beardo:
And he clearly has no clue what he's doing, he could have done very simple but tasty things out of that shit they had left geez...

I think they should have just done what Yumi suggested in the beginning (fried rice) but Scott kinda pushed her to do this "challenge" and insisted in using the mashed potatoes even though Yumi said many times they shouldn't 🙄

Posted

that white oufit plus the make-up reminds me of a hooker. or a call girl.

Posted

Also... old mashed potatoes left uncovered in the fridge. Who even does that? 

Posted

That video was disgusting. Anything for the views I suppose. Near the end of the video Splenda starts losing patience with Yumi and tells her that her tastes buds are defective ( at 20:40 ). Hope she enjoyed sitting on the toilet after eating that rancid slop :alpacabored:

Posted

Yumi is a confirmed masochist alright.

Posted

Splenda makes good money, and yet they're making breakfast with food from a literal landfill. It's like when rich kids dress "homeless" and think it's edgy, only this is worse and can actually kill you. 

Posted

i know a ton of y'all have already pointed out the many flaws in yumi's latest leftover-cooking video, but i just wanted to see exactly how many eating hazards are in this video. take some of this with a grain of salt though; i know sometimes you can somewhat "bend the rules" when it comes to using leftover food to prevent wasting it....but after taking a nutrition course all i see is a fuck ton of safety violations. ALSO, YES, i'm aware that the title is "Making Disgusting and Probably Dangerous Leftover Breakfast Challenge!" but---why. just why. like wtf this isn't even entertaining, food borne illnesses suck major ass why would you ever want that for yourself???? maybe my brain is simply too infantile to understand yumi's ideas idk. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

080bc674dfbff239fed0278ab2ff3d1f.thumb.p
ohmygod you've just got a bunch of chopped vegetables sitting in your fridge??? no container either?? jfc chopped vegetables reach their throw-out date in 2 days when they're in a container of some sort. leafy greens are even more susceptible to quick spoilage, and since that head of cabbage has been CUT, i can almost guarantee you that it's gone bad lmao.

leftoverpotatoes.thumb.gif.08e399fa0bc4f
toadscreaming.thumb.gif.fd403c73c459b0e0

IT'S BEEN WHAT BITCH???? WEEKS!!?!?! BITCH WHAT THE FUCK GET THAT NASTY SHIT OUT OF YOUR FRIDGE JFC OHMYGOD WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ohhhh my GOD. and when dumi argues against putting it in the dish, she says it's because it's """"dry"""" UH, BECAUSE IT'S DRY? how about because it's weeks old and infected with as many microbes as the number of hairs that fall out of splenda's hairline each day?! you could find a fossil in that shit what the hell. splenda insists on putting it in the dish anyway, jfc....

as mentioned previously, the rice.....yeah no that shit's gone way bad.

cabbagemassacre.thumb.png.4f80b5e2e92b4a
this is such a miserable display; a hopeless attempt at thinly slicing cabbage. dumi actually suggests for him to cut it a different way at the beginning, but he just replies with a "can i cut it the way i want to cut it?" sure mr. asshole, but your way sure looks stupid as hell. and what on earth is that black slimy shit?? gross.

potatoes.thumb.png.b65581e001653e99f97ce
the mashed potatoes came out as a fucking brick. if that's not a warning sign that i don't know what is. also he added like half a stick a butter to them....you put a "pat" of butter on potatoes for a reason. you only need a bit, not a fucking half stick of it, good lord...

update: he proceeds to put more butter in the potatoes. yeah this challenge is "possibly dangerous," as in dangerous for your cholesterol levels. he has the audacity to compare himself to paula deen...don't you fucking dare disrespect paula deen like this you monster.

"how long has that cream cheese been in there?"
"i don't know, when was the last time we used cream cheese?"
"maybe...last year?"
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.thumb.gif.1a1b09a50882624

BITCH WHAT THE FUCK. if anything's gonna make you sick it's gonna be dairy that's gone bad. brb i'm throwing up.

ok this has nothing to do with food but the narration splenda does is so fucking annoying. i appreciated the enthusiasm the first time but geez, he's repeated the same phrases god knows how many times now. he keeps restating the title in this really over exaggerated way, this may be just a personal pet peeve of mine but he keeps referring to himself in third person, and ohmygod take a fucking shot every time he says "what could he be possibly be doing/making????!?!?!?"

this could just be a preference thing and not a food safety issue but i'm just asking for y'alls opinion: ok so splenda spreads the egg around the pan to make a thin "omelette" kind of thing, but he doesn't flip it over, so there's basically just raw liquidy egg still sitting on top of it. i know a lot of people eat soft boiled or even raw eggs and such, but idk.....god knows if those eggs are still even good or not yikes.

ok i'm at the end of my rope here. i can't take anymore of splenda's narration skills and needless griping. tl;dr yumi and splenda gonna have a blast throwing up all that nasty food.

These two are complete clowns. and they're perfect for each other. How can two grown adults be so nasty 

Posted

That food video was so nasty.

I can imagine the next video title. "Asian wife being taken care of by my white husband. I lost so much weight!"

I would write I got food poisoning in that title... but not sure if yumi actually would admit she got food poisoning from splendas cooking lol.

Posted