• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Yumi King Videos

10682 posts in this topic

Posted

new video

Posted

new video

That bra is small for her? she should take out that padding then. 

Posted

are we still sharing con pics?? found this one on ig

screenshotofyumiatcon.png

Posted

She looks so much better in tagged photos than the photos she posts, yet she untags them and It's pissing me off so much.

She literally photoshops herself to look like some baby hanfu alien with a daddy kink (guess not that far from the truth..) instead of letting herself just look like...her? Some touchups are fine but I don't know how she manages to always just look like the literal moon with the amount of skin lightening and blur tools she uses...

Posted

She looks so much better in tagged photos than the photos she posts, yet she untags them and It's pissing me off so much.

She literally photoshops herself to look like some baby hanfu alien with a daddy kink (guess not that far from the truth..) instead of letting herself just look like...her? Some touchups are fine but I don't know how she manages to always just look like the literal moon with the amount of skin lightening and blur tools she uses...

She did say she wanted a 360 degree face...

yumiface.png.012380bac419234ad4ea5afa505

Posted (edited)

Not to sound like that person and I think it has been mentioned in the past, but I'm preeeeetty sure that in the infamous 360 degree face post Yumi meant that she wished she had a smaller face so that she could look good at every angle, hence '360 degree okay'. If this has already been cleared up and people are using it ironically than apologies and please disregard this post :alpacacrush:

Edited by uknowhowdatshitgo

Posted

Not to sound like that person and I think it has been mentioned in the past, but I'm preeeeetty sure that in the infamous 360 degree face post Yumi meant that she wished she had a smaller face so that she could look good at every angle, hence '360 degree okay'. If this has already been cleared up and people are using it ironically than apologies and please disregard this post :alpacacrush:

I agree and to add on to it, what she meant by a round face is probably not a circular face or a spherical head, but a round face shape. I think what she was saying is that she wish her face is smaller but she doesn’t want to look like those women who reshape their chin into a V-shape, which is a popular plastic surgery procedure in China 

she never shows the side of her face in videos or look away so she’s always directly facing the camera possibly because she’s insecure about how she looks from the side

Posted

look at the thumbnail of her latest video-- I know she is wearing panties, but that shot looks like she isn't wearing any.  And she says she's covering her loose belly?  Say what??  Also, she keeps hinting at pregnancy. "This dress is a good dress for pregnancy"

Posted (edited)

WTF! :waatplz: :stoplz:

WTF.jpg

My jaw dropped when I saw that. WTF Totally inappropriate and totally unprofessional!! Splenda looks like an even bigger creep throughout this whole photoshoot. :waatplz::darth: He also sounds like such an asshole at the end?! No wonder she has confidence issues.

Edited by Polarius
edit

Posted

Why do I get the feeling that they went to the cheapest place to get the pics...

And some of the poses look so fetishy, the whole shoot was probably a big turn on for Scotty daddy :/

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.969c620e43b6086cf

Posted

--excuse me ms. dumi. what truth behind the photoshoot? trying to be controversial here are we?

--it will matchES

--her face is really puffy isn't it? you would think she would avoid salty food at least one night before the shoot. but hey... photoshop exists i guess

--good job for splenda helping her actually. 

--the forwarding sound could have been muted. i felt like someone was drilling into my skull

--that thing she does with her when she sits looks so fetishy... i only associate it to like hentai or anime (6:25 in the video)

--splenda: hold it like you love it, not like you just killed it. dumi: scolded face... LOL

--omg. she can't pose at all... figures.

-- some of the poses looked like she needed to poop.

--"the photos haven't been photoshopped yet"... ooooOOOoooOOh

--refering to her pics with the tree flowers dumi says. "we can put this in YOUR room." oh. do they not share rooms?

--the photos are actually cute (heavily edited tho) ... considering my extreme dislike for dumi

Posted (edited)

Why do I get the feeling that they went to the cheapest place to get the pics...

And some of the poses look so fetishy, the whole shoot was probably a big turn on for Scotty daddy :/

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.969c620e43b6086cf

That photoshoot was embarrassing. Props to the photographer being patient and helpful with these 2. It looked like one of those places that takes cheesey family photos. So I guess the photographer is used to be surrounded by children like Splenda and Yumi hah.  Splenda made me so annoyed constantly touching and moving things. If I was Yumi I'd be like stfu the photographer will handle it. I thought the photos by their tree were actually nice. And of course Splenda gets mad for forcing the tree branches to bend lower. 

Edited by Sunny Bear
Added more

Posted

I found the shitty lol-ita dress she was wearing. 20180419_074536.thumb.png.1c1200bef4e54f20180419_074559.thumb.png.0d200bf42deff6