• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Yumi King Videos

10682 posts in this topic

Posted

At the very least, the food came out looking good this time (other than the plates).

Seems Splenda is a Star Wars fan? Interesting little video lol

Posted

The return of the tiny rice and the ugly collar :notimp:

Do they eat everyday meat?? Everything that she made has meat or fish in it...Isn't she super health conscious? But yeah she probably knows shit about nutrition, why else would she take all of this useless vitamins and supplements.

And why do they always eat in the kitchen? Is that an american thing or do they don't own a dining table?

Posted

I wish Yumi had a PO box. I'd actually buy them a set of white fucking plates. Since they seem to be too poor to go to a god damned dollar tree and pick up 4 plates. 

Yeah same lol! I would send her some jeans and things to try on from H & M.

Posted

I wish Yumi had a PO box. I'd actually buy them a set of white fucking plates. Since they seem to be too poor to go to a god damned dollar tree and pick up 4 plates. 

You can even send in white paper plates or plastic onces. There's some out there that looks really nice. :alpacawink:

Posted

She doesnt even use her degree in her everyday life. Going to college was a waste of money AND time. Ive read that she has a degree on designing or something video related but that doesn't reflect in her videos bc her videos look like it's done by a 5th grader barely learning how to edit videos.

Posted

Just a reminder that she only went to college for the sake of having a degree. She picked the course she did because people said it was easy. Remember she once complained on instagram that her course wasn’t that easy, how another course seemed easier and she should’ve picked that one instead. 

Posted

Just a reminder that she only went to college for the sake of having a degree. She picked the course she did because people said it was easy. Remember she once complained on instagram that her course wasn’t that easy, how another course seemed easier and she should’ve picked that one instead. 

easy to pick any degree for the sake of having a degree she could have chose a liberal art degree but whatever

not like she paid for her own tuition or taken out a loan, probably her step dad paid it and it still a waste (Most expensive toilet paper).
I wish someone can pay for my tuition, loans are not fun. 
:alpacawink:

Posted

easy to pick any degree for the sake of having a degree she could have chose a liberal art degree but whatever

not like she paid for her own tuition or taken out a loan, probably her step dad paid it and it still a waste (Most expensive toilet paper).

Don't worry...once Yumi reaches her mid 40s and her future child tells Yumi to fuck off recording them in her videos after they find out what an embarrassing Youtuber she is...Yumi will probably get hit with a wave of guilt that she wasted her college education. But I also think she probably wont since shes been sheltered all her life from her parents and Splenda and fuck the future. Her concern is to be the #1 hanfu kawaii housewife of America. 

Posted

Her english would have to be better. Liberal arts degrees tend to be english lang. and history heavy. Thats a lot of papers to write and in many cases presentations to do. 

Posted

And why do they always eat in the kitchen? Is that an american thing or do they don't own a dining table?

It looks like they have an island in the kitchen that they eat at. I don't know if that's necessarily an "american" thing, but I thought it was normal so maybe it is. Everyone I know eats everyday meals either at a kitchen table or an island. Actual dining rooms are usually only used for special occasions. Do you not eat in the kitchen?

Posted (edited)

It looks like they have an island in the kitchen that they eat at. I don't know if that's necessarily an "american" thing, but I thought it was normal so maybe it is. Everyone I know eats everyday meals either at a kitchen table or an island. Actual dining rooms are usually only used for special occasions. Do you not eat in the kitchen?

I don't know about other countries but I'm from germany and almost no one eats in their kitchen here. I always think it's kinda weird too. We usually have a big dining table in the living room space and that's where you eat. Having your food in the kitchen seems to me like it's not a thing you want to enjoy and just do it to feed yourself quickly lol. 

anyway watching her cook makes me feel empty inside. I just don't get how you can be content with this bullshit on your plates everyday. At least she uses hello fresh now. Which is still kind of weird. But....better than nothing. 

The concept of "watching someone learn how to cook" could actually be really interesting and entertaining if it's done well I think. But we're talking about yumi here.

Edited by BerryBom

Posted

I don't know about other countries but I'm from germany and almost no one eats in their kitchen here. I always think it's kinda weird too. We usually have a big dining table in the living room space and that's where you eat. Having your food in the kitchen seems to me like it's not a thing you want to enjoy and just do it to feed yourself quickly lol. 

anyway watching her cook makes me feel empty inside. I just don't get how you can be content with this bullshit on your plates everyday. At least she uses hello fresh now. Which is still kind of weird. But....better than nothing. 

The concept of "watching someone learn how to cook" could actually be really interesting and entertaining if it's done well I think. But we're talking about yumi here.

i live in Germany as well and we eat in the kitchen. Our kitchen is quite big, so a dining table fits inside. 

i think her food looks good, but i kinda cringe how she put sauce and stuff in separate plates. Didn't she hate doing the dishes? Why would she use so many plates then? I've seen her using more plates for ingredients than she and scott eating from.

Posted (edited)

Why are her thumbnails so crowded? And why is she awkwardly smooshed into them? Its like she tried to do a food collage but forgot to add herself into it so squeezed herself into a weird corner. 

Idk much about graphics arts but jfc cant even tell what her vids are about with reading the title.

Less is more yumi. Or at least organize that mess.

Edited by catsrcool
Spelling