• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Yumi King Videos

10558 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I wonder if she just has a free trial of hello fresh lOL and how long these videos will last. I think she needs to disclose because she talks like she did this all by herself. The most annoying parts are when she says "I should have made more sriracha sauce" and "our sriracha sauce" Bruh, we know you can't cause you ran out of the 4tbsp and 2tspn of ingredients they gave you.

Edited by Polarius

Posted

Random but why do I get the vibes that the lady in this video isn't actually her mom, but some hairdresser Splenda hired lmao? Because she keeps explaining the way she's styling the hair makes Yumi's features more appealing, and then she keeps asking what Splenda thinks. I'm probably overthinking this though cause im high

Posted

If she’s getting these cooking kits delivered then it explains why she hasn’t uploaded any Asian market ‘date’ vlogs in a while. Cause does this girl even do anything outside of what she uploads?

Posted

Her mother is using kitchen scissors to cut her daughter's hair on her wedding day, AND it takes her TWO DAYS to shape Yumi's bangs. Now we know where Yumi gets her cheap habits from, good lord. :alpacafedup: Mama Yumi probably loves that Splenda is an old man who can take care of her baby.

Posted

Just noticed the transparent bra video... If there's a bra out there that looks like it does give you cancer, it's that one. Well done, Yumi.

Posted

Yumi's fans are so fucking stupid with the whole credit shit, "DoEs ShE NeEd To CrEdIt KrOgEr If ShE gOt It FrOm ThErE ?" Don't they realize how stupid they sound if she's not giving credit for a recipe ,she could leave a link the description since some people want to make the recipe and she doesn't show any of the measurements. They need to stop excusing this grown ass woman's actions. 

Also Yumi and Splenda sound scripted as fuck when they do something "nice" for each other probably because they are. Like that random clip of Yumi asking him "what type of dessert do you want ?" or when Splenda asked in another video "are u ready for our date? " and he hands her flowers. Like they lack emotion and sound robotic I'm sure Yumi shoving a camera everywhere to get those moments to show "how great of a couple they are" like look haterz we have a great relationship! ! We do nice things for each other. It's so embarrassing and doesn't seem genuine. 

In the recent awful cooking video ,did Yumi say she's waiting until Christmas to get something or did I hear that wrong ? Because if she said that, that means she really has no new content to upload (no surprise there )therefore making the fake timeline or she means Christmas 2018.

Posted

Usually, when I comment, I try to criticize in a proper manner, explaining why I find some things bad/off whatever but in this video I  have nothing to say because that random clip of Yumi asking about the dessert and Scott dancing in an autistic way (no, not in the insulting way, I really believe he has some kind of disfunction) kinda destabilized me. They're not even that odd clips but they're just out of place, it's disturbing.

Plus, Scott to me sounds like a slightly more sane Chris Chan....

Posted

20180316_022211.thumb.png.4253105f0f3636

OK, I'm convinced this is Yumi... the writing is just too familiar. Compare this to that one video where she blew up at her "haters" for "insulting her culture" or whatever. I can imagine this comment in Yumi's whiny ass voice and it sounds like one of her videos.

It really wouldn’t surprise me. But to be fair a lot of her viewers and her have terrible spelling and grammar so it’s really hard to tell 

Posted

I didn't know that the company Totes uses its scraps to stitch up bubble umbrella bras for Yumi now.

Posted

Some things not mentioned so far about her latest cooking video :

She said the onion looked different but it's a shallot . When she list all the ingredients it's say shallot.

Why is she in the thumbnail if it's a cooking video ? Why did she add randoms clips of her outfit ? Lol it wasn't even a cute outfit. 

She makes sriacha mayo even tho they have a bottle of the stuff and splenda calls her out on it. 

Proceeds to dip whole burger into sauce bowl every time she takes a bite. 

Splenda once again saying how hungry he is . I wonder how long it took to make dinner this time .

And lastly a clip of them buying dessert. She doesn't even know what type of cake it is. Says she will try to make at home but we all know splenda will end up making it for her . 

Screenshot_2018-03-15-11-56-18.png

Posted

What bugs me the most, it's that 90% of time, when she is talking or replying to Justin, she looks right into the camera, and not to him.

She looks like a fucking robot is2g

Posted (edited)

Yumyum finally decides to give credit. Although her response truly irks me 

Screenshot_2018-03-16-08-30-35-1.png

Edited by ShowerStalker
Realised there was more to her comment

Posted

I find it funny how she always worries about how caloric stuff is

but then there she is dipping the burger into a huge ass bowl of mayo :alpacaconfused: does she not realize what mayo is made of ??

or with those damn fries and not wanting to put a few tablespoons of butter in them, even though she was going to be deep frying them

ugh she's just so clueless....

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.