Yumi King Videos

9301 posts in this topic

Posted

I would prefer a thousand times more an actual weeaboo Yumi.
She WANTS to give off the anime loving girl image uwu but she just likes the aesthetics. Nothing wrong, just don't act you're some pro cosplayer o anime fan.
And I'm not saying this as a weeb but because it's annoying to see her bragging about her interests when she can't do shit (she cant cook, clean, cosplay etc).

Posted

Honestly I felt kind of bad when Yumi when she was looking at her old pictures. She looked like she was going to cry (that might just be me) when she was talking about her friends and the people she hang out with and now she doesn't. But like y'all said she has plethora of opportunities to get active in her community (like a church, shelter, or a dance class) and find people to hang out with. I don't think she has many people in her real life besides Splenda and her mom and Splenda's working a lot and her mom is living her own life, possibly making her feel even more alone. Stuff like going out to local event might help her get out more and possibly she could film more interesting content besides going to the Chinese market and Walmart. 

Posted

This is like streeeeetchiiiinngg like reaaaaally but what iiiiiiifff Yumi is in an abusive household? Like she would go out, but Splenda won't let her or something. Or Splenda refuses her to go somewhere without him?? IDK?? Is abusive the right word for this?

Posted

What happened to her dancing? Wasn't that like the big passion of her life?? She was dancing while showing clothes in videos and taking dance classes sooooo what happened? She just gave up?

Posted

This is like streeeeetchiiiinngg like reaaaaally but what iiiiiiifff Yumi is in an abusive household? Like she would go out, but Splenda won't let her or something. Or Splenda refuses her to go somewhere without him?? IDK?? Is abusive the right word for this?

It is the right word! I would say yes but... Honestly? I don't think so. Yumi doesn't drive. Although she has a license and knows how to drive, she just never does it. She didn't do it back in Washington, she'd take the bus instead. I highly doubt that Splenda refuses to let her do things, and from what we hear on the videos she has gone as far as kick him out of the house/kitchen so she can record her shitty videos. They always get what she wants even if Splenda disagrees or doesn't think it's healthy. She has a full room of her own just to storage things in that house. 

I know that this doesn't mean anything, and that behind closed doors she could be emotionally or physically abused, but there are no signs that I could recognize (from having lived in an abusive household before, I am no expert) that point towards her being abused. I believe she might just either be introverted, plain lazy or even depressed because she's far away from her mom.

The dance classes she used to take were just in college, her friends were from college as well and they are all in Washington. After getting out of college it is difficult to make friends and maintain relationships due to both distance and life circumstances, and Yumi doesn't seem to make an effort to get out of the house and do something. She has a degree, yet she doesn't look for a job on her field. She has the means (monetary) to get herself a car and do stuff outside, take classes, exercise, have fun, visit places... Yet she doesn't do it. It's impossible to form other human relationships with an array of people when you don't branch out. 

Sorry if this seems ranty, it's just that her situation is pretty frustrating because she has the means to do something meaningful, but for some reason she simply refuses to do so.

Posted

What happened to her dancing? Wasn't that like the big passion of her life?? She was dancing while showing clothes in videos and taking dance classes sooooo what happened? She just gave up?

i thought that was just a college class. Idk tho. Maybe she doesnt want to pay the cost of an actual dance class

Posted (edited)

I have a license and don't drive as well. There are so many other ways to get around these days from public transport to uber/lyft, biking, bird scooters lol, or plain old walking. I just moved across country to live with my SO as well; I don't have many friends out here but I have a nice job that helps with communicating with people. Speaking from personal experience, I think the more Yumi stays inside, the harder it becomes to talk to people or want to talk to people. It was kind of sad watching her talk about going out a lot. It makes me think she misses it. I wish she had siblings she could talk to or just anyone other than Splenda, doesn't really seem like a topic she'd bring up with her mom.

Edited by Polarius

Posted

Yumi's been quite boring for me for the past couple of days. Why doesn't she have a chair on the husband cooks me a meal video. Looks like she's kneeling on the ground.

Posted

Honestly uumi started to get pretty boring just before the wedding videos were released.

I miss those days when she always managed to surprise me with that increasing level of shittiness by every 2nd or 3rd video she has uploaded lel. But now it just gets repetitive...she's doing the same stupid things over and over again/reached her maximum level. And i don't even necessarily mean mistakes or stuff, i also do mean...like literally. Everything we get is just sponsored shit shoved in our faces, how she fails in the kitchen (...still. Actually i really do wonder why she is ridiculing herself so badly. And especially in such a carefree manner omfg) or how they go grocery shopping ugh

I don't even bother to watch any of her videos anymore ._. Or let's just say it became more of a rare thing for me to do these days

Posted

More kitchen gadgets. Most of them were pretty useless or didn't work very well.

Posted

Another one to add to the one above

Posted

Another one to add to the one above

ewww that's gross 

I mean not to be mean but if it's a food video show food not ugly couple kissing >>;

Posted

I haven't watched yet, but in the thumbnail her outfit looks actually quite nice but still... cheap? Like it could work but the dress is screaming 'wish I was good quality'. Still... I don't get why you'd wear that in a cooking video? Doesn't look that comfy. Also please properly tie your hair...

Please tell me: Am I just getting used to her style or does it get better? Send help if the former one is the case