• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Yumi King Videos

10624 posts in this topic

Posted

Someone care to post a screenshot of his linkedin? I can't view it.

Posted (edited)

I am so annoyed about how she says splenda can't handle spicy food...and she sitting there freaking CRYING, COMPLAINING,COUGHING about how spicy it is and didn't even cook it right, which means it's not even the full power of spiciness??

Like if that's how a person looks like who can 'handle spicy food' then I am so confused right now

20180206_161904.thumb.jpg.0225e233221f9f

Edited by Flowercotton

Posted (edited)

I've been dreading this video ever since she put spicy ramen into her shopping cart during her Chinese grocery haul

2X SUPER SPICY NUCLEAR RAMEN CHALLENGE! Tears Cannot Stop Coming Down

hqdefault.thumb.jpg.15d6de2e0089166511e7

Hooktube link (doesn't give views or ad revenue)

I think this outfit is rather nice compared to her usual looks

Screen_Shot_2018-02-06_at_10.24.42_AM.th

She's very excited to try this 2x spiceeeyyyy ramen. She says "Maybe I should not wear makeup. Maybe I will cry," but still keeps in her circle lenses and falsies lmao

Making watery ramen in her beloved walmart hotpot setup

Screen_Shot_2018-02-06_at_10.28.07_AM.th

Looking into the camera to make sure this angle is indeed as suggestive as she wants

Screen_Shot_2018-02-06_at_10.29.52_AM.th

Her false nashes start coming off. She repeatedly insists that she doesn't need water yet.

"I think my pawents will really love it because they good at to [sic] eat spicy food. Especially my mouw, she's really good at it." Her mom makes spicy food too, and "her food is a lot of spicy than this one"

Lots of mouth smacking, crying, coughing, and nose blowing for all of yall with misophonia

Full out crying at this point "I think I'm doing pretty good this time, don't you think?"

Takes a bathroom break because she can't handle it

Screen_Shot_2018-02-06_at_10.35.50_AM.th

Eating soup with a fork

Screen_Shot_2018-02-06_at_10.36.24_AM.th

mfw she ssks her viewers if they want to see her eat four packs of spicy sauce with one pack of noodles.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.thumb.j

Says Splenda couldn't handle this, he'd cry from the spiciness. YOU'RE CRYING TOO THO??? 

"I don't feel I'm full, I think this amount of food is not enough"

Tl;dr 

Screen_Shot_2018-02-06_at_10.35.27_AM.th 

Edited by catbird

Posted

Someone care to post a screenshot of his linkedin? I can't view it.

I was just about to ask this too but then I saw someone posted a screenshot of it Splenda's thread. You can see his full profile there ^_^

Posted

I'm sorry but I'm so disturbed by her eating videos, especially the ones with spicy food. Maybe my mind is twisted but because of her child-like presentation and behavior, it looks like some kind of sm-pedo fetish. I AM BEYOND DISGUSTED. Even if she doesn't try to do that, I can't help but think about all those sick fucks that may watch this.

Posted

I'm sorry but I'm so disturbed by her eating videos, especially the ones with spicy food. Maybe my mind is twisted but because of her child-like presentation and behavior, it looks like some kind of sm-pedo fetish. I AM BEYOND DISGUSTED. Even if she doesn't try to do that, I can't help but think about all those sick fucks that may watch this.

I think she absolutely does try to bank on fetishes :amgplz:

Posted

>> Yumi bragging about how she can still eat the noodles/they're just as spicy as the regular ones/her mom makes spicier food all while crying like a little baby and barely being able to form coherent sentences (oh wait, she could already barely do that before this "challenge" that no one asked for)

I feel like she's trying to parade how "good" she is at eating spicy food because she's Chinese, which is why she keeps talking about her mom's homecooked food being spicier than this...... bitch, you're from Nanjing not Sichuan 🙄 i know plenty of non-Chinese people who can eat that whole bag of noodles without breaking into a sweat, meanwhile you're panting and drooling into the camera while stammering "I-I-I d-don't needdd w-wa-terr-r...."

Posted

Tbh not to stereotype I wasn't aware that China was know for its spicy food. I mean except that one area who pride in their spicy chili. But I'm trying to say when it come to spicy food I think of Indian food and Mexican food and sometimes Peru. 

I enjoy spicy food but I know my limit when I see it. 

Anyway sorry for going OT but why yumi is trying to put up this tough act?

Sorta remind me of man vs food when cassey have to eat some spicy tenders under 7min. It's not pretty and he at least was honest about his feelings and you can see his reaction.

Posted

This is like her 5th time making a video about something spicy noodles related. She gotta stop! Screenshot_20180206-131228.thumb.jpg.195

Posted

‘...is a lot of spicy than...’ omfg I completely forgot about this line, how can her viewers geniunely say that her English is good now without having a guilty conscious for being big fat liars? 

I also don’t understand how she can eat so much food. Always eating Scott’s leftovers on top of her own food, one packet of noodles is never enough. I am bigger than Yuhan (which isn’t saying much let’s be honest) and those noodles come in pretty big packages, I’d always split it and get full on half a packet. 

It taste great topped with a fried egg btw

Posted

Now that we know splendas real name I wonder if she'll keep calling him husband ...

tbh Yuhan calls Scott by a cute name? Like love, baby,daddy or stuff like that? she calls him husband? Like so dry? 

Posted

s71u5.jpg

I am so annoyed about how she says splenda can't handle spicy food...and she sitting there freaking CRYING, COMPLAINING,COUGHING about how spicy it is and didn't even cook it right, which means it's not even the full power of spiciness??

Like if that's how a person looks like who can 'handle spicy food' then I am so confused right now

20180206_161904.thumb.jpg.0225e233221f9f

s71u5.jpg

Sorry for the messed up post 

Posted

I'm really enjoying this!:hurrplz:

spice1.thumb.gif.88a40c2719f56dbd89ea24c

spice2.thumb.gif.e53a7a580aa89b481307e45

Oh, the self inflicting agony of it!!

Posted

I think yumi looks good?? In this vid

Posted

She's honestly so disgusting. Why is she even filming herself doing this, what is the point? "Look at me crying, drooling and spitting like the degenerate I am, wooo !!"

Fuckin hell.