Yumi King Videos

9555 posts in this topic

Posted

I asked her once what she does with all those clothes she says she donates them sometimes but would feel bad selling them to her fans. 

Idk how much or often she donates but at least she does sometimes. 

I call that BS. If she really donates them why isn’t there a video of “Husband and I donate my clothes | Charity is important |Crazy deals at goodwill”. She already makes a video on everything she does, so if she really donate them, she would’ve made a video showing off her kindness/fishing for compliments already. Maybe she donates them to the landfill. Maybe she’ll appear on TLC’s “Hoarding: Buried Alive” in 5 years 

Posted

What if a bunch of people just banded together to message the companies that regularly sponsor her saying how her reviews are terrible, her actual fans are 12 yos with no means to buy from them and that she’s actually putting people off of buying from them so they should stop sponsoring her? Like if that works, I wonder what kind of contents she’ll attempt next 

Sadly they're all Chinese wholesalers who don't give a fuck about their customers. They might have all great looking English homepages and everything, but you know it's Chinese when there's a) too cheap clothes (between $1-10 a piece), b) "free shipping worldwide!! (which only takes up to eight weeks or gets lost)" and c) 99% of clothes are one-size. They probably do have an English speaking customer service person sitting somewhere, but it would be a surprise if they reply to any kind of criticism. It's surprising if they reply to any mail at all because that usually means complaints due to lost orders.

Posted

Yumi should do her clothing haul videos in Chinese only. She's able to express herself better and she doesn't repeat the same things over and over. Her wedding room is getting more and more cluttered. Funny I'm watching hoarders while writing this. I don't believe Yumi donates her clothes. Splenda one day is going to go off on her and she'll have to get rid of her shit. I know im not perfect when it comes to getting rid of things but i know once you're living with someone you have to know the whole house isn't a dumping ground for more of her sponsored free shit.

20180115_102953.png

Posted

I’ve never heard of canned broccoli before, is that a thing? Well at least it’s still healthier than Yumi’s diet amirite?

Posted (edited)

Sadly they're all Chinese wholesalers who don't give a fuck about their customers. They might have all great looking English homepages and everything, but you know it's Chinese when there's a) too cheap clothes (between $1-10 a piece), b) "free shipping worldwide!! (which only takes up to eight weeks or gets lost)" and c) 99% of clothes are one-size. They probably do have an English speaking customer service person sitting somewhere, but it would be a surprise if they reply to any kind of criticism. It's surprising if they reply to any mail at all because that usually means complaints due to lost orders.

Kind of OT, but I've bought from the sites Choies, Romwe and Shein. Every time I've contacted customer service, it was a person that spoke broken English, kept calling me "sweetie", and even exited the conversation with no warning when I criticized them (it was a chat convo, essentially they hung up on me) So yeah....

(I don't remember why exactly I contacted them, it was probably because my order was a month late even though the shipping was supposed to last 10 days; oh, how naive younger me was)

Edited by Nevermore

Posted

Kind of OT, but I've bought from the sites Choies, Romwe and Shein. Every time I've contacted customer service, it was a person that spoke broken English, kept calling me "sweetie", and even exited the conversation with no warning when I criticized them (it was a chat convo, essentially they hung up on me) So yeah....

(I don't remember why exactly I contacted them, it was probably because my order was a month late even though the shipping was supposed to last 10 days; oh, how naive younger me was)

I’ve also bought from one of the websites she sponsored, called spreepicky. The sweater I got had super cheap material, and the graphic on the sweater looks like it was poorly put on for the price I bought it for, and they lied about it being a certain material, I couldn’t properly look at the tracking number. I contacted customer support and they didn’t even want it back plus a refund, they just gave me a small amount of credit in the store. Be careful before you buy stuff from the store she sponsors, 

Posted

I’ve also bought from one of the websites she sponsored, called spreepicky. The sweater I got had super cheap material, and the graphic on the sweater looks like it was poorly put on for the price I bought it for, and they lied about it being a certain material, I couldn’t properly look at the tracking number. I contacted customer support and they didn’t even want it back plus a refund, they just gave me a small amount of credit in the store. Be careful before you buy stuff from the store she sponsors, 

Yumi isn't the only one that's sponsored by spreepicky,  MAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNYYYYY online personalities are, they're like pokémon for them - gotta catch all the bloggers. 

But yeah, Spreepicky is somewhat shady, they have CRAZY markups on items that you could easily find on taobao/ebay/aliexpress with only 5 minutes of searching, they aren't even trying.

Posted

Honestly, how hard is it for her to shop at places like H&M or Forever 21? It's not like SJustin never took her to the mall. They've both been to the mall before how come she won't do any shopping for clothes? Just 1 top and 1 bottom is fine. She needs to experiment with her fashion styles. Maybe do a compare and contrast with Chinese street wear vs US street wear. I recommend going to the store instead so that she can try the clothes first before she buys them. (To avoid "is too big for mi u w u")

Posted

I just found the winner of Yumi's Next Top Idiot Fan. This person is so funny :D

So, all of Yumi's haters are low lives (of course), jobless (just like Yumi basically?), live on their mom's couch (because apparently living with your parents makes you a horrible person.) and NOW IT COMES, they EAT BROCCOLI!!! OMG! HE GOT US EVERYONE! We are broccoli-eaters that's why we can't cherish Yumi's wonderful video content!! LMAO

yumi_fan.thumb.png.b094f602a42d9a08b50dd

Excuse me, I eat fresh broccoli cause who knows what's in that canned crap, wait, does broccoli even come in a can!? 

Honestly, they need to come up with better insults besides being like a Yumi clone.

Posted

That dress/ jacket/ whatever the fuck it is looks like a literal Pokemon (maybe it was inspired by it??) I'm not even kidding, this is Gothitelle from Gen.5

gothitelle.png

please don't do dirty Gothitelle like that-- Gothitelle are known to be able to see the future and when they learn of their trainer lifespan, they weep for them; while Yumi weep over "Hanfus are aunthentic and PULL is a meanie!!"

Posted

Did this person forget that Yumi is also jobless and living off her fiancé’s income while making shitty content and eating instant ramen every day? :D

someone reply with this (๑˃́ꇴ˂̀๑)<<<

Posted (edited)

Oh Lord...it’s like watching a car accident...

Edited by Aluminium_Siren

Posted

Oh Lord...

Itanian
Anyway I thought I had a stroke at 4:30 but no, her poor editing skills makes her look like Splenda dubbed her