Yumi King Videos

8369 posts in this topic

Posted

^ i think she genuinely not know what she did wrong... i mean the buns shouldn't be so heavy and bread-y in my opinion... 

the buns should be fluffy and airy but not too much, i think... but hey. i'm  not a chinese food expert like some people. 9_9

Posted

I think she did not cultivate the yeast, that makes the buns fluffy mostly plus the correct amount of the ingredients.

Posted

I've always automatically muted most of Yumi's videos because I can never handle her voice, but I listened to one of the most recent ones and it genuinely sounds like she's trying so hard to sound like a ugu kawaii <3 foreigner. At some points its like she slips into a perfectly 'normal' English accent, before the Chinese just rams into it. And her pitch is up and down so much. It's so obvious that she speaks English better than she leads on and it bugs the heck out of me that she doesn't just admit it.

The titles are also really starting to get on my nerves, they're just not titled...well?

Very sad now! Fake accent? Husband buys me underwear&cooks!!

Posted

OK yumi 

I'm going to a Chinese bakery and going to ask them questions like how they make their buns. 

Yumi baking equation

A lot of flour =/= heavy. 

Posted

saddle up boys, it's time for another episode of things Yumi will wear once and then put in her black hole of a closet.

Posted

Screenshot_(87).thumb.png.6a4e7cf3af3d2d
Screenshot_(88).thumb.png.c7f76114e46c70

That answers...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-1226-1434631451-14.

Posted

Yumi, since you're lurking, take this advice:
Stop doing sponsored videos of garbage, do a vlog where you go buy clothes from H&M or Forever21. You'll even look nicier without plastic clothes

Posted (edited)

35 seconds in and

1) she already mentions how small the size is but how big the item looks. Gonna have to mention how small built you are.

2) she tries to sound excited by saying several times how excited she is (totally convincing. Yeah~)

3) is hard to understand because Yumenglish.

4) Says she will give an honest opinion although the clothes are sponsered (when did she ever say something was bad?)

Edit: I love this video! It's a true gem :D I love how she tries to show it to all her haters, that she talks about quality and matches her items well. How she puts on the second skirt and pretends to think about which item to coordinate it with. *thinkingpose*. "Let's look for something red". The acting is brilliant!

Edit 2: This reminds me of horror movie. Because se girl in horror movie often wears red dress. *says-while-she-wears-a-black-dress*

Edited by Risa

Posted

How in the fuck does a bright red shirt = horror movie?

Posted

What if a bunch of people just banded together to message the companies that regularly sponsor her saying how her reviews are terrible, her actual fans are 12 yos with no means to buy from them and that she’s actually putting people off of buying from them so they should stop sponsoring her? Like if that works, I wonder what kind of contents she’ll attempt next 

Posted

Wanna bet she’s already taken 2 or more closets In the house and part of splendas closet too.

Posted

okay., maybe she just CAN'T deny shit given to her to make a video of... but can't she petition for HIGH QUALITY stuff that SHE WANTS (like that latest IG post)? can't she approach them and ask them? i mean yeah it comes across as kind of desperate but maybe, just maybe she would improve (ha, i doubt) if she reviews stuff that she REALLY wants....

tbh she should invite splenda if she does because that clueless man knows how to review stuff better than her.