• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Yumi King Videos

10787 posts in this topic

Posted

that pie looks exactly like a pie I made in my 8th grade home cooking class. 

Posted

Wait a minute...wtf!! Who cuts butter like that?:drool:

Yumi stay doing questionable 💩

Dont you know shes a classy hanfu cat princess. That is why she must use a fork and knife.  

Posted

Wait a minute...wtf!! Who cuts butter like that?:drool:

Yumi stay doing questionable 💩

HOUSEWIFE.JPG

Maybe she and Sjustin were watching Seinfeld??:hurrplz:

Related image

Just popped into my head and now I can't stop laughing....

Posted (edited)

@_OutlanderZ 

yea i believe thats the same bodyline. I rmb she modeled for them right? The owners known for being a creep kinda. Theres jokes in the lolita community about how his contests to find the next lolita model is just a cover up to find his waifu. Lol But idk.

Still despite the lolz owner its a reputable site. Very well known and great for beginners and budget lolitas. Im assuming she got her dress from there as well as a couple others bc thats where its from. But she goes on wierd shady chinese sites its possible one of them had that kitty jsk on their sites. 

Edited by catsrcool

Posted (edited)

that pie looks exactly like a pie I made in my 8th grade home cooking class. 

the same for me, but i took culinary in elementary. I remember making the same mistake yumi did with the eggs, the teacher called me out for it, in front of the class. Don’t know if it was intentional or a mistake yumi didn’t use a separate bowl to whisk the egg. Also why is she only being thought how to make baked goods, it’d be helpful if her mom in law taught her how to make actual meals to cook on a daily basis or weekly. I can’t see my self eating pie or bread cake thing a lot.

Edited by M3l0dy

Posted (edited)

Had the wrong window open and thus posted in the wrong thread OTL I feel stupid

Edited by boopa

Posted

Wtf is this face?

2B20F28F-FD63-46AB-B451-EA8A45FAC748.jpeg

latest.png

Posted

latest.png

Oh nooo. My poor baby doesn't deserve that 🤢

Posted

Posted

When you think your hair is ruined but it was already shit to begin with (i bet god was like, you nead a propper hair washing with yo greasy ass hair) 

I can't believe she wore a full white co-ord with black shoes, even when she has real reputable lolita items she manages to make them ita 😡. 

At one point in the video her Chinglish accent disappeares and you can hear what she sounds like in reality. 

Posted

How do they pay for these trips??

Posted

At one point in the video her Chinglish accent disappeares and you can hear what she sounds like in reality. 

Really?? Could you give me a timestamp?

Posted

Really?? Could you give me a timestamp?

around 3:28 

Posted

Lol I can’t. She is making these sounds like ooh and aah just like me on a boring date and her fake retarded laugh is everything :hurrplz:.

He is actually funny. :stoplz: