Yumi King Videos

5912 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@Vixen @babe i think it would help broadening her vocabulary tho :alpacaheadshake: she always uses the same words and sentences, the comparison to an NPC someone here made was quite on point :'D 

But hey, who needs that if you're going to be a kawaii youtube hanfu waifu anyway! Her fans will never be bothered too, they're just as dense as her... 

facepalm.jpg

i...i know she's faking her english and if she wants to, she can express herself more accurate and such. But i kinda think in the end, ultimately, she is stupid (like literally) anyway. I'm always torn between a huge troll or a woman that is really lacking intelligence. I mean being intelligent doesn't necessarily mean you're an A+++ student or you being a doctor or something, i think it has a lot to do with behavior and the way someone thinks + perceives and processes information and experience. Bitch just seems to be extremely "learning-resistant" orz....just look at her crappy editing after 3 years of regularly making YT videos for example. This already says a lot about her, and it's not even that important LOL

Edited by namachoco

Posted

I'm having a hard time actually believing those photo comparisons. But I agree with those that have been saying that she's running out of ideas. Because what the hell kind of subject for a video was that?

"I'm gonna look at surgery comparisons and basically say the same thing for each one. That the after photo looks better than the before photo.... Please subscribe!":alpacabored:

Posted

Many of those aren't the same person.  Many more have been photoshopped.  At least in my opinion they have.  But I have zero experience in the world of plastic surgery, so what do I know?

Oh... I only watched half the video.  Normally I can watch them the whole way through (unless they are the food videos) but this one was way too ridiculous.

Posted

That looks like an Idolmaster x Star wars cosplay that died and went to hell.

OSAODJAOSD I THOUGHT THE SAME THING. Darth Yumi.... Dis iz not zeh hanfu you're looking for....

Posted

Basically the whole video is:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

She got a surgery!!

She is so pretty now!!!!

And at the end:

"I like my face but I wish it was a liiiiitle bit smaller~"

That's it. It's the whole video.

Posted

theres  people like myself and my older sister  whose medical plan wont cover the cost of jaw surgery because they deem it cosmetic surgery  even though the most trained orthodontist do keep insisting because its a medical case she looks better now and has put on weight and is happy now her bite during almost  all her life was problematic she was severly underweight and such. People even claim those that have undergone jaw surgery have a slightly different nose and that is its true  just in case yuhan decides for surgery and suddenly something is off about her nose and claims of a nose job also surface.... having the jaw shaved into a V  sounds horrifying to me but you do you yuhan she might end up discovering how to contour and maybe look less sickly pale 

Posted

First of all, take off that plastic trash bag with a bow on it that you're wearing.

Secondly, there's a difference between  plastic surgery and cosmetic plastic surgery, the first one is fixing unnatural flaws and dangerous deformities while the second one changes your natural looks and flaws to match your preference. There are nothing alike, it is very important to make that distinction. This video is so fucking ignorant and insulting it actually makes me furious. We all know you're all for cosmic plastic surgery, stop trying to hide it and make it looking appealing by showing pictures of plastic surgery and making people exaggerate their natural flaws and make them think that they should change it to look "a lot prettier." 

UNLESS THE UNEVEN JAW HAS THE CHANCE OF CAUSING PHYSICAL DANGER TO THE BODY, IT IS NOT NECESSARY. I have an uneven fucking jaw, and I'm absolutely happy with it. It is a natural flaw and having fucking cosmetic plastic surgery to acquire that anime jaw is not fucking necessary. What is wrong with you?! She has an unusual jaw shape, therefore she should have cosmetic surgery? She says that like five fucking times. I hope you don't have kids with that mindset, you'll make them hate themselves for having normal bodies.

Also, the picture of the guy with the overbite, she has no issues with sawing off his jaw purely for cosmetic reasons but she has an issue with a plastic surgery that gets rid of the enormous overbite he has?! Either you're really dumb or you need to reevaluate your priorities

Okay, admittedly I couldn't get past five minutes of this, it makes me so angry. That video was the most uninformed, cruel and ignorant thing I've seen in a while. I genuinely hate you for this, Yumi King.

Totally agree.

I'm very concerned for her future kids. How can she love and accept others if she's can't love herself. Sorry for going OT but she's a walking disaster. 

Yumi if you're reading this. Get some help.

Someone with a PhD or M.D who specializes in the psychological field. You have some issues that need to be faced. I'm saying this as someone who concern about your mental state. Even if I sound like a bitch about it. I'm asking you to focus on yourself. Cut yourself out of social media. And just bloody focus on yourself.  And get help.

Again sorry going off topic but at the same time she irritates me so much. This woman who act like a 12 year old. Who have young viewers fans,where she have the ability to influence them. Do stupid shit. Just stop it yumi. 

Posted

Gotta say, I was put off by how many of the "after" pictures made the person paler, especially the thumbnail one. Not saying, just saying. And sorry in advance this post is so scatterbrained, I just went and saw Wonder Woman and I'm still swooning over Gal Gadot  :alpacacrush:

Instead of commenting positive things like "oh, she looks much happier after" or "I bet she has an easier time eating now" it's all the same spiel about beauty. And saying "oh, it's just my reaction" doesn't make it any better ya dingus. We're aware it's just your opinion. We just think your opinion is garbage.

I think one of the reasons her costume looks so bad is it's so ill-fitting.

Is it just me or do her cheeks look less swollen/puffy/big than usual? Might just be wishful thinking.

Posted (edited)

Instead of lurking here Uumi, you might want to google how USUALLY is pronounced because your pronunciation is worse than sound of nails on blackboard !!!

urually?  whrrly? What the FUCK???:darth: *feels second-hand embarassment*

(Sorry for the slight ot) But, oh my god, thank you for taking the words right out of my mouth. I would rather listen to gross Yummy King videos than hear her say usually.

Is there a linguistic reason why this is happening?? (I don't know Chinese. :/)

Also, I wish she could fix the volume issues from video to video...

Edited by bonnieinpixels

Posted

Why is she smiling? I honestly think, it's ok to have plastic surgery, but I don't like how she deems it necessary for any one who she thinks is different. Instead of talking about how her and him "needs" the surgery, why doesn't she talk about the problems and complications, the pros and cons.