• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Yumi King Videos

10700 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_2017-05-12-05-27-45.thumb.png

"Do I look like a badass girl? uwu"

It almost looks like a really, really cheap  attempt at a Tifa cosplay

937491313f09f5ee75c5d8266f555fdd.jpg

Edited by boopa

Posted

No Umi, you are not badass, you've got a bad ass

Posted

Posted

What's up with the picture of the cute little piglet in the corner... :alpacaworry:

Posted (edited)

I couldn't even make it through the first seconds. What is that whisper at the beginning!? Oo It's horror movie material! Then the thumbnail, with her lips in the center again and a piece of meat dropping out of her mouth, and this pig in the right corner, and what's that in the left corner? I can't. This is too bad and horribly done. Do people really watch this garbage?

Edit: Tried to watch a bit longer. But seriously. The video starts, she whispers again, we only see her mouth, and she makes Ahhhh~

This is so horribly done. Not even for the cringe. I'm not even watching this for the cringe.

Edited by Risa

Posted

I love ASMR, my favorites are eating sounds and (aggressive) tapping, it helps me to not get stressed while doing homework.

1st: ASMR videos are supposed to relax you, how in the hell someone will get fully relaxed in 2 minutes.

2nd: The audio in this video is horrible, obviously she doesn't have a mic because she's a frugal person (dsfsdfsdf.thumb.png.17aea84f72deb5bcbf94), but for someone who's in YT for 3 years she should know a bit about audio manipulation to reduce the background noises.

3rd: Her "voice"  is horrible for ASMR, the fact that she tries to fake it and make a childish voice isn't new for us, but when she also tries to whisper the results are scary, this is way far away from a relaxing voice.

4th: The sounds she makes when eating are disgusting, this is the first time that I don't enjoy an ASMR with eating sounds. Not only the sounds but also the way she eats, please dear hanfu princess corn, if the food isn't on your plate maintain it in your CLOSED mouth.

1.thumb.gif.33cae1b3972a723cfde3465c58972.thumb.gif.ee3f679772095628ee962c53ab943.thumb.gif.141fee4630fbaad395de68b9a9d5

Posted

She is absolutely fucking disgusting. She should go ahead and watch how other people do ASMR eating videos and take a god damn hint. What she is doing is repulsive and shows how she doesn't fucking have manners. Chewing with the mouth open, slurping, banging the spoon against the bowl, opening her mouth to make an "ahhh" sound with food still in it, letting the food hang in her mouth and then slurping it in... Also, it seems like she doesn't know how spoons work.

It's curious that she's eating pig liver. I thought pigs didn't eat other pigs but she colored me surprised. 

I'm pretty sure she's not intending it to be an ASMR video but a mukbang video. If I recall correctly, for mukbang videos making more noise while eating is considered more... idk, appealing? Maybe not to this extent though. Whatever it is she's just catering to some fetish. Gross. She really does eat like a pig lol

Posted

I'm pretty sure she's not intending it to be an ASMR video but a mukbang video. If I recall correctly, for mukbang videos making more noise while eating is considered more... idk, appealing? Maybe not to this extent though. Whatever it is she's just catering to some fetish. Gross. She really does eat like a pig lol

Nope, she titled this video "ASMR: Eating Pig Liver Tomato Soup Sounds." It was the first ones that she tried to pass off as mukbang and she even put that on the description. Not on this one, though :alpacaheadshake:

Posted (edited)

This is my second time hearing asmr and yumi's video gave me the same chills as scratching the chalkboard with fingernails. I regret watching it, I can't get the sound out of my head!!  :alpacaworry2:

Edited by ssweet

Posted

I really appreciate you guys doing screenshots and gifs of her videos as I can't bare to watch any, they just make me cringe so hard

Posted

I really appreciate you guys doing screenshots and gifs of her videos as I can't bare to watch any, they just make me cringe so hard

Better not watch it. This one was seriously disgusting. What is she even thinking? Tbh she has to be one of the worst youtubers out there (I mean, within youtubers with her amount of subs. Even Wengie's or Mira's videos are better imo)

Just for research I watched some other ASMR videos, and while it's still not my thing, these videos were so much better. As always Yumi is half-assing things and doesn't care about research or improvement.

Posted

Everyone started to talk how disgusting the video was and she disabled the comments, EVEN HER WK COULDN'T DEFEND HER. LMFAO

She has no common sense.sefsfefse.thumb.png.4b3ebf33fae0de6a16e0

Posted

Due to the seemingly disgusting nature of this video, and the fact that several people haven't been able to watch through the whole thing, I'm planning on doing a video summary on this one so ya'll don't have to suffer through the video's entirety. It should be up sometime this evening. Wish me luck...:alpacadone:

(P.S. I'm still working on collecting all of my summaries into a single post; it's going to take awhile :alpacaworry:)

Posted

I refuse to watch her eating videos.  I actually just go on the eating videos to give them a thumbs down quite honestly.  I gave one a shot and couldn't do it.  These videos are pretty disgusting to me.  I still watch videos on her original channel.  I look upon them as entertainment.  I wish she would do her old videos instead of the haul videos though.