• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Yumi King Videos

10739 posts in this topic

Posted

I compiled corn's Freudian obsession with things in her mouth. I can't take it anymore

mouth.png

Posted

I'm saying this because I'm Punjabi but, you are supposed to eat samosa with your hands not a fork...:alpacamad: she is so gross in this video omg I couldn't watch even a minute 

Posted

This made me laugh (starts at around 7:10)

Yumi: I don't want any. I'm not hungry - you're the one hungry.

Splenda: I've got the crumbs, baby. I'll eat the crumbs.

Yumi: I-I eat the crumbs, you eat the whole thing. You eat. I just taste the one bite and you eat the rest of it.
          I'll just take the last bite.
         *CHOMPS*
         You want to eat the rest of it?

Splenda: No baby, go ahead.

'Not hungry' 'I'll take one last bite' :hurrplz:

Holy shit, this whole video was cringy. She doesn't know how to read Splenda at all and only ever thinks about herself.

Posted (edited)

She deleted it :"(

nvm yt just has some issues

Edited by shimei
mistake

Posted

Her whole face is a disaster ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also I wonder if fullfilment his fetish of having an asian wiafu is worth all of this, In bet Splenda is asking himself the same question

Posted

Hidden Content

Alvina is Yumi's sock puppet account. They write the same and she writes like how Yumi speaks. Spoilered to not flood the place. The lack of subject in her sentences, the lowercase after the periods, the mention of "true fans" and "haters/stalkers"... IDK y'all, what do you think?

It probably is. Hi Yuhan 👋🏼

Posted

Hidden Content

Alvina is Yumi's sock puppet account. They write the same and she writes like how Yumi speaks. Spoilered to not flood the place. The lack of subject in her sentences, the lowercase after the periods, the mention of "true fans" and "haters/stalkers"... IDK y'all, what do you think?

Honestly it's hard to tell since most of her fans are ignorant and illiterate like that. But I wouldn't be surprised one bit, especially with how Alvina said that Humi shouldn't do a giveaway. Selfish girl wanna keep everything to herself like how she wants to keep all the food to herself. 

Posted

I compiled corn's Freudian obsession with things in her mouth. I can't take it anymore

mouth.png

can we just take a minute to talk about how terrible her thumbnails always are. Like does she put any effort into making them?

Corn if you want them clicks on your videos make better thumbnails and titles that actually make sense. I mean they're gonna click away 30 seconds into the video but at least they clicked you

Posted

dumb story: I commented right when she posted the samosa video (under a fake account lol) saying that a samosa is indian not middle eastern and she replied saying that "the menu was in Arabic and the restaurant was owned by a middle eastern person." I replied with something dumb like "and the panda express near my house is owned by a white guy and the menu is in english...guess that makes it american food," but she changed the title from tasting middle eastern food to tasting south asian food so I was like ok all good. BUT THEN! one person commented saying that she was right and she goes back to change the title to middle eastern. I said to make the title general to avoid controversy but nope.

tldr: I gagged when she ate the samosa with a fork. she is very culturally unaware/doesn't know what wikipedia is 

Posted (edited)

mouth.png

Don't forget this one

Edited by Papaya
double image

Posted (edited)

She doesn't have a wide forehead but rather, a LONG forehead (consider her high hairline)

Her skin is not perfect, but definitely not awful. If you want to see her real skin, go to her old videos because the heavy filter she's been using since she got that new camera is misleading

Edited by liarkiller

Posted

uumi's skin lacks elasticity. that's why her cheeks sag.