• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Yumi King Videos

10171 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

" A Camera from the front, a camera from the back and ze camera following me, and a camera on the sky" 

I want a livestream of the wedding using ALL the cameras. Yumi pls

Edited by boopa

Posted

I would kill for being in that wedding, even the food poisoning would be worth it just to see the shit show from front row 

pay her and u there.

Posted

thay drone video just proves splenda walks and talks like a dad... 

ot(sorry im on mobile) 

splenda just might be really an engineer. my dad is super techie and is an engineer and that video was just like hearing and seeing my dad play with a drone... 

Bonus ;20170727_072136.thumb.png.38cee5c2cd6ba120170727_072025.thumb.png.0db0b5b5ea5342

yumi should just practoce what she preaches... this bitch

It's fake. Don't worry. Someone who's 5'3" needs about 1500 calories in a day or 10500 calories per week. 3500 calories needed to gain or lose a pound. 10500 calories burned, assuming she ate nothing for an entire week, would be 3 lbs lost. Your weight also fluctuates 1 or 2 pounds every day because... well, endocrine and other stuff. Also, ah, girls lose some weight from their...

So! The only possible ways she could have lost 10 pounds are:

• Cut off a limb
  • Remove some organs
  • Don't eat for a week, have your shark week, and weigh yourself at first from your highest weight in your day and the second time at your lowest weight in your day all in one week.

Posted

Okay, I have to admit when Yumi talks about how she used to eat the strips at school was kinda cute. 

Posted

yumi can't clean for herself but she wants to be a housewife

Posted

Plus the idea that she wants drones at her wedding " A Camera from the front, a camera from the back and ze camera following me, and a camera on the sky" 

I cannot wait for this wedding. How awkward is it gonna be when they have more cameras then guests at their wedding. :hurrplz:

But also drones are so loud! Why would you want one at your wedding? Well vanity obis but...

According to Yumis comment her BMI is 18.4.  Anything under 19 is dangerous.  And she wants us to believe she isn't anorexic. 

Not to say her weight is exactly healthy but the BMI is inaccurate and it also differs by race. Generally asian people are supposed to use a lower BMI because for some reason they have heightened chances for weight related medical issues at a lower fat percentage/weight. They also tend to have a lower bone density then caucasian people who were the standard that the BMI was made for. As an interesting aside, black people are actually supposed to have higher BMIs because of a heaver bone density and a tendency to maintain more muscle.

But the BMI system is completely cracked anyway, you should not hold yourself to it as a standard especially its "over weight" category. There are just so many other factors that can only be gauged by a medical professional. 

It's fake. Don't worry. Someone who's 5'3" needs about 1500 calories in a day or 10500 calories per week. 3500 calories needed to gain or lose a pound. 10500 calories burned, assuming she ate nothing for an entire week, would be 3 lbs lost. Your weight also fluctuates 1 or 2 pounds every day because... well, endocrine and other stuff. Also, ah, girls lose some weight from their...

So! The only possible ways she could have lost 10 pounds are:

• Cut off a limb
  • Remove some organs
  • Don't eat for a week, have your shark week, and weigh yourself at first from your highest weight in your day and the second time at your lowest weight in your day all in one week.

Actually your weight can fluctuate as much as 5 lbs depending on your meal schedule and water intake over the corse of a single day. A lot of professional body models and some celebrities will dehydrate themselves intentionally to minimize their numbers and gain a more chiseled looks.

If she watched Dumi's video say, half an hour after lunch then weighed herself. Then a week later, after eating only one meal a day, saran wrapping herself to dehydrate her body consistently, wearing lighter cloths for the new weight in, and not eating before the new measurement; she could get close to a 10 lbs difference. It isn't a true mass loss, and I am whole heartedly against using a scale for diet tracking because of things like this, but the numbers could be lower. 

Hell even posture can effect how you weight on a scale. I was a dance for a majority of my schooling and a cheerleader in high school and when we did lifts the most important part was tightening our muscles and "thinking up". This corrects your posture and centers your gravity, this can change how an average scale weighs you because it changes the distribution of your weight. 

Posted (edited)

WHy put the calories in the title? Why make your boyfriend wash your dress for you? Why making a video that revolves around one dish?

I have so many questions...

Edited by Velett
I'm so confused i don't even know how to English

Posted

Honestly they don't need to produce children, she's already basically the child IMO (not talking about the age gap, about her behavior in her videos)

Posted

I really doubt she even knows how to wash clothes, her first thought was just to buy some stuff again. 

Posted

Keeping up with the Kings is my fav reality show.

My school parka is very comfortable and after I graduate I used it as pajama, it's full white and after over 3 years I already dropped soup, chocolate and all the shit on it but since I always clean it up right after the dirty It still clear without a single spot. 

When she said "I will clean this later" I already expected the oil dry and stain on the white fabric. sasuga corn king, the housewife.

Also, how can someone eat such an oily thing in class? When I was in high school I worked on telemarketing, we used to buy some snacks to eat it secretly on work and our hands already get really oily because of the french fries. 

Posted

Like seriously isn't she ashamed of her oil stained dress and making her fucking fiance wash it on top of that? It's like saying ''ahaha look at how dirty and messy I'm ain't I cute lololol'' First of all when you eat messy/oily food don't put on a dress unless it's a a really used one. And if you make a mess at least have the decency to cut the part out. It's funny how her fans will accept anything and encourage her to do mukbang even though it's obvious she has 0 table manners. For a 26 year old she has manners worse than a 6 year old, heck I'm sure most parents would be ashamed if they see their kid with noodle in their hair and urge them to clean it up. 

Posted

It seems like she's copying yuka kinoshita with the thumbnail but unlike Yumi, yuka has a great personality and actually takes care of her health by EXERCISING 

Posted

Also, how can someone eat such an oily thing in class? When I was in high school I worked on telemarketing, we used to buy some snacks to eat it secretly on work and our hands already get really oily because of the french fries. 

When I was in China, I used to eat a similar/maybe the same snack a lot, oily and spicy, except it was in a lot smaller pieces came in like a small one serving size packet, and I'd just squeeze the content up and eat it straight from the packet without touching it. No one ever ate in class though, that's kinda disrespectful especially since education wasn't free back there