• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Yumi King Videos

10471 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

^ at least the guy knows how to read Hangul (the korean alphabet) it's a plus in my book. kind of. 

him knowing hangul and apparently studying in korea in the past challenges my assumption of him being a koreaboo/ having an asian fetish. slightly.

yeahhh because if he did it would be normal for him to listen to kpop as well hmmm.

damn i wanted him to be a koreaboo. But lets take it with some salt we dont know how trustworthy that information is. Wk could be talking nonsense and Yumi could be lying.

C'mon guys. That'd be the same as saying if someone knows hiragana and katakana or even kanji and studied in Japan it then might mean they actually are not weeaboos.

I know everyone now likes him and what not, but for me he is still pretty disgusting, just reaping what he sown (he wanted an asian gf, he got a Rainy). His yellow fever and koreabo ways seem pretty evident and having "studying in Korea", if it is true, doesn't sell me the idea of his behaviour being therefore natural, if anything he prolly went to Korea cuz he had that fever already and thought he'd be a glorious expat (and it didn't work out).

Edited by LockTarget
my english sucks OTL

Posted (edited)

My boyfriend is convinced that this chick and her channel is a huge act.

It's honestly gotten so ridiculous that I just might believe it too. Can't pronounced mayonnaise but uses etc and other terms in her commentary. Wtf. Anything past 5 letters is too "hard" for uumi. 

giphy.gif

Edited by Polarius

Posted

C'mon guys. That'd be the same as saying if someone knows hiragana and katakana or even kanji and studied in Japan it then might mean they actually are not weeaboos.

I know everyone now likes him and what not, but for me he is still pretty disgusting, just reaping what he sown (he wanted an asian gf, he got a Rainy). His yellow fever and koreabo ways seem pretty evident and having "studying in Korea", if it is true, doesn't sell me the idea of his behaviour being therefore natural, if anything he prolly went to Korea cuz he had that fever already and thought he'd be a glorious expat (and it didn't work out).

i totally get what you mean. also no, i dont like splenda even if he almost roasts yumi in her own videos... i still think he's creepy...

altho... IF he actually did study in korea... he would most likely know hangul and how to read it. im not discrediting him for that. if you subtract yumi from the equation i actually dont see him liking only asian girls... i see him liking girls who are into ddlg but not exclusive to asian girls... idk. thats the vibe im getting. 

Posted

How else is Yumi gonna get 19 hours of work into her day? <:

THIS^^

In the 19 hours that she sits her ass at home she has plenty of time to play a sock puppet WK troll on her own channel. Its a possibility that she does start shit with people who are critical of her ,then along the way other idiots chime in to agree. 

Posted

i totally get what you mean. also no, i dont like splenda even if he almost roasts yumi in her own videos... i still think he's creepy...

altho... IF he actually did study in korea... he would most likely know hangul and how to read it. im not discrediting him for that. if you subtract yumi from the equation i actually dont see him liking only asian girls... i see him liking girls who are into ddlg but not exclusive to asian girls... idk. thats the vibe im getting. 

Not gonna lie i dont buy the whole "splenda studied in korea" thing (even tho we dont know shit abt splenda granpa) i do feel he likes asian girls and/or has yellow fever and prob likes Kpop female groups and wanted a cute korean girl but instead he found yumi

the dd/lg part maybe is true maybe is not but maybe he likes feeling "superior"? and likes when yumi talks like a baby or is acting dumb 

idk why y'all feel sorry for him i get the " I dont like american girls bc they are educated and want to be independant i only like asian loli waifus bc they will suck my dingalin and be naive and cute even tho i am a fat ass white man" vibe from his creepy ass

Posted

Splenda seems like the guy who is geeky, socially awkward (he thought people ate string cheese at parties..), and likes kpop. No offense to anyone in the engineering/STEM field, but this kind of person is common there for some reason. I mean, he's obviously not with Yumi because

• she's nice
  • she cooks
  • she cleans
  • she contributes money
  • she laughs at his jokes

Yumi said it herself that he's "interested in Korean culture", so I'm guessing that he found a younger Asian woman who likes him for his money and decided to settle down with her.

Posted (edited)

Yumi Voorhees strikes again

giphy_(1).thumb.gif.dc722a9615fb61f4b492

Edited by ZAGGY

Posted

Splenda seems like the guy who is geeky, socially awkward (he thought people ate string cheese at parties..), and likes kpop. No offense to anyone in the engineering/STEM field, but this kind of person is common there for some reason. I mean, he's obviously not with Yumi because

• she's nice
  • she cooks
  • she cleans
  • she contributes money
  • she laughs at his jokes

Yumi said it herself that he's "interested in Korean culture", so I'm guessing that he found a younger Asian woman who likes him for his money and decided to settle down with her.

Poor Splenda :"((

Dumi, no-one cares about your sponsors anymore. We want original content and Splenda. That's it.

Posted (edited)

Yumi Voorhees strikes again

giphy_(1).thumb.gif.dc722a9615fb61f4b492

Near the two minute mark (maybe a few seconds afterwards) Yumi says "you can apply it (the excess liquid of the mask) on your arms... you can apply it on you. (long pause here as she gestures near her CROTCH guys) your arms.. your legs"

Also, I wonder if Yumi knows that the music she chose for this video is Christmas music?

EDIT: DO NOT pause it on the 3:50 mark if you have a dirty mind like me. 

Edited by Anitram
adding another comment

Posted (edited)

At least she swept her hair to the side

Edited by PinkSheep
Didn't finish post

Posted

Dude wtf with that thumbnail, looks like she just dragged some transparent images over a video frame, like some video assignment people do in high school, is her degree really interactive media design? (whatever that thing's meant to be)

Posted

I have to say, her wearing a regular shirt and moving her ugly bangs made her look pretty in this video. Now I kinda want that first shirt, it's really cute.

*later in the vid* I also want that unicorn shirt lmfao Uumii you look really cute in normal t-shirts, you should stick to that

"Coconut MYUK, strawberry MYUK, chocnate MYUK and BLANA MYUK."

And she says half a month but all she did was show us her applying it a few times, not showing us the differences or explaining how her skin changed over time or how much time had passed between each mask. Do you only use it every few days, everyday, or once a week...? Like, this taught us nothing about the product except they smell good and have different uses.

Posted

"No waste! It have a lot of extra ingredient, you can apply in your neck or in your legs"

123.thumb.gif.867f236c2c47681df57f345ff9

STOP STOP STOP

And when you think It can't get any worse.

yumi.thumb.gif.5868578346ae04c58dcf21fd9

AAAAAAH THAT'S SO DISGUSTING, IT LOOKS LIKE CUM, IT'S A FACIAL MASK, DON'T USE IT IN YOUR BODY.

soramaru.thumb.gif.e3d63d9fbdcb1a9a483d2

I've never got so uncomfortable watching her videos, she's so poor of spirit.

Also, whatsup with her eyebrows? They're looking like a pinball hitter.

I actually commented about those two things myself!!  She gestured toward her crotch as well. 

Posted

"No waste! It have a lot of extra ingredient, you can apply in your neck or in your legs"

123.thumb.gif.867f236c2c47681df57f345ff9

STOP STOP STOP

And when you think It can't get any worse.

yumi.thumb.gif.5868578346ae04c58dcf21fd9

AAAAAAH THAT'S SO DISGUSTING, IT LOOKS LIKE CUM, IT'S A FACIAL MASK, DON'T USE IT IN YOUR BODY.

soramaru.thumb.gif.e3d63d9fbdcb1a9a483d2

I've never got so uncomfortable watching her videos, she's so poor of spirit.

Also, whatsup with her eyebrows? They're looking like a pinball hitter.

EW WHAT THE FUCK!?