• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Yumi King Videos

10171 posts in this topic

Posted

I love how the commenter's like ''Are you saying ALL asian supermarkets only sell junk food?'' then goes on and on about how all asian girls act childish caus it's the ideal here

Posted

Yet again, Splenda sounded like he was suffering through the whole experience.

Posted

I love how the commenter's like ''Are you saying ALL asian supermarkets only sell junk food?'' then goes on and on about how all asian girls act childish caus it's the ideal here

Don't we all wish our strict Asian parents acted like kids. If they did, they wouldn't be so strict, and uptight.

Posted

Also the Youtube user (if I'm not allowed to say let me know) Maksim Li defends her on any video concerning weight in about EVERY comment.  I think it is Yumi in secret.

Posted

I honestly wouldn't put it past Corn to have fake accounts to deal with her haterzz. I mean, if her subs saw her main account commenting some sassy shit, it would ruin her innocent little hanfu image.

I figured out that this Megan renamed herself... the name starts with an A, I don't exactly remember but it's definitely her because the user pic is the same color (just with an A instead of an M) and she writes the same shit lol. She's still whiteknighting. She thinks it's that easy to escape from our focus

Ahh so she did change her name! I did see a green icon who was WKing Uumii like her life depended on it but since I didn't see "Megan" I thought it was someone new. I'll have to look out for that account then.

You know, I was just browsing her channel and I realized... she gets little to no views on her videos if you consider her sub count. Each vid only gets like ~30k views, and only rarely does she get up to 100k.

That's like... 5% at the most of her subs being actually active. Uumii can't you take a guess as to WHY 95% of the people subbed to you, aren't actually watching your shit?

Posted

You know, I was just browsing her channel and I realized... she gets little to no views on her videos if you consider her sub count. Each vid only gets like ~30k views, and only rarely does she get up to 100k.

That's like... 5% at the most of her subs being actually active. Uumii can't you take a guess as to WHY 95% of the people subbed to you, aren't actually watching your shit?

It could be because she used one of those sites where they make bot subs to inflate her numbers. I know on insta you're supposed to gauge people by how many comments they get instead of how many followers they have because lack of user engagement is a sign of inflating followers for sponsorships.

Posted

Seriously why do people even bother watching her shit nowadays? Sure her videos don't have that much views compared to her subs number but there's absolutely nothing interesting about them and the editing's crap. It's fine if Yumi doesn't want to do sewing videos but at least she could generate more creative ideas for vlogs, like actually going to cute cafes or showing herself visiting chinatown if she likes her culture that much. She moved across a state but hardly goes out except to eat at cheap buffets or go to grocery stores. Like if you are so out of ideas you gotta film yourself cleaning a fucking toilet you should really do more interesting things. Many other youtubers with around the same number of views (5 number figures) consider youtube as a full time job and actually put effort into their contents and editing. 

Posted

Gotta love those Uuumi fans. They sure like to be extreme when it comes to the "haters". I swear they need to chill. Calling a person out on their bullshit and just straight up being an asshole are two different things

Screenshot_2017-07-25-02-14-25.png

Honestly im fed up with corn acting like an uneducated 5 year old in all her videos and having to listen to Splenda heavy eyeroll at her shit. I use to find him really cringy but now I'm just confused as to why they're together. He is clearly very educated and seems like a decent guy and she is immature and needy and just wants someone to take care of her while she plays dress up.

I honestly think she's pregnant or planning to get pregnant as quickly as possible so she can make kawaii hanfu pregnant traditional Chinese mom pregnancy videos. 

Her last few videos have had me really heated and I'm glad more commenters have been calling her out. (mainly the weight loss one and her asian food shopping) Like when he was talking to her and didnt even look away from the camera once I got pretty pissed. Does she even like him at all?

Also bitch he ain't shocked at the supermarket. He LIVED in Korea so he has some knowledge of asian food. Also just cause they have chinese food there DOES NOT mean its a CHINESE supermarket. Its just asian cause it has foods from multiple Asian countries. Stop trying to make everything super Chinese. Like we fucking get it already. 

Sorry for ranting I've just had it with this girl

Screenshot_2017-07-25-02-33-03-1.png

Screenshot_2017-07-25-02-33-14-1.png

Posted (edited)

Gotta love those Uuumi fans. They sure like to be extreme when it comes to the "haters". I swear they need to chill. Calling a person out on their bullshit and just straight up being an asshole are two different things

Screenshot_2017-07-25-02-14-25.png

Honestly im fed up with corn acting like an uneducated 5 year old in all her videos and having to listen to Splenda heavy eyeroll at her shit. I use to find him really cringy but now I'm just confused as to why they're together. He is clearly very educated and seems like a decent guy and she is immature and needy and just wants someone to take care of her while she plays dress up.

I honestly think she's pregnant or planning to get pregnant as quickly as possible so she can make kawaii hanfu pregnant traditional Chinese mom pregnancy videos. 

Her last few videos have had me really heated and I'm glad more commenters have been calling her out. (mainly the weight loss one and her asian food shopping) Like when he was talking to her and didnt even look away from the camera once I got pretty pissed. Does she even like him at all?

Also bitch he ain't shocked at the supermarket. He LIVED in Korea so he has some knowledge of asian food. Also just cause they have chinese food there DOES NOT mean its a CHINESE supermarket. Its just asian cause it has foods from multiple Asian countries. Stop trying to make everything super Chinese. Like we fucking get it already. 

Sorry for ranting I've just had it with this girl

Screenshot_2017-07-25-02-33-03-1.png

What's the deal with these fans (and or Yumi's fake account). Id expect crazy fans like this to come from people who have talent, looks, and charisma. Her edits are terrible I thought sewing was her talent, but she threw that away now, and I guess she's ok looking when she has that beauty cam, and snow filters. Like there's no use defending her, she's useless to viewers and her soon to be husband. She can't cook or clean so they constantly go out to eat, she can't edit, speak properly, or have subtitles so no one can understand or bear through a whole video without skipping. There's no reason for fans to wish death or anything horrible to "haters", especially for that girl. Like she did college debt free, and doesn't work. Who goes to college to become a housewife?! No one, she doesn't even have a kid pulling her away from work, Splenda is the parent who's being pulled away from work, or uses up all the time he has to relax on her. Fans like these should be protecting those who are actually worth defending.

Sorry about the rant, reading these screenshots again, angered me. 

IMG_0449.PNG

Edited by M3l0dy

Posted

I honestly wouldn't put it past Corn to have fake accounts to deal with her haterzz. I mean, if her subs saw her main account commenting some sassy shit, it would ruin her innocent little hanfu image.

How else is Yumi gonna get 19 hours of work into her day? <:

Posted

IMG_0449.PNG

oh boy oh boy.

I'm chinese myself and I find this extremely racist. My parents always tell me off when i act like a brat. It is not cute, its seriously annoying. Don't generalise a culture if you havent done the reasearch on it. Heck. Even if you watch asian dramas, 90% of the time the bratty spoiled characters are depicted as annoying etc. 

Posted

This user has to be a troll. It's the same as in the yt comments. I refuse to believe someone can truly be so stupid. Funny also how each and every of her Asian-excuse-answers is racist af!

Posted

What's the deal with these fans (and or Yumi's fake account). Id expect crazy fans like this to come from people who have talent, looks, and charisma. Her edits are terrible I thought sewing was her talent, but she threw that away now, and I guess she's ok looking when she has that beauty cam, and snow filters. Like there's no use defending her, she's useless to viewers and her soon to be husband. She can't cook or clean so they constantly go out to eat, she can't edit, speak properly, or have subtitles so no one can understand or bear through a whole video without skipping. There's no reason for fans to wish death or anything horrible to "haters", especially for that girl. Like she did college debt free, and doesn't work. Who goes to college to become a housewife?! No one, she doesn't even have a kid pulling her away from work, Splenda is the parent who's being pulled away from work, or uses up all the time he has to relax on her. Fans like these should be protecting those who are actually worth defending.

Sorry about the rant, reading these screenshots again, angered me. 

IMG_0449.PNG

Join the club and I am praying they are a troll cause honestly, no one can be this stupid in this time and age.
Asians aren't born like they, a person (not an Asian but anyone) can become and act spoilt. A lot of Asians find that sort of attitude to be a turn off but, if I go personal, my partner likes to spoil me cause he thinks it's nice to give nice things to someone who values it. I wonder if Yumi really values anything she is given, to me, she doesn't seem to value anything.

Either way, this is why sterotypes will never fucking leave.

Posted

This user has to be a troll. It's the same as in the yt comments. I refuse to believe someone can truly be so stupid. Funny also how each and every of her Asian-excuse-answers is racist af!

First I thought it was one of her typical 12-year old WKs but now I believe it's a troll because of some of the wording (like "she is genetically more kawaii"), I don't think a kid would say things like that. The comments are very over the top and aggressive, and the user came out of the blue... But there's also people liking her/his comments, so there's enough Uumi fans who actually think like that, and that's concerning.

Posted

I'm not sure that user is a troll because some people actually think Japanese girls/women act like that... because they watch too much anime.

I had a boyfriend that would idolize Japanese girls and say they were cute and "moe", as if every single Japanese girl acts the same, and he was fucking 28 years old at that time. Truly disgusting.