• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Yumi King Videos

10739 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Some liveblogging from yours truly:

• Is it just me or does Splenda kinda have a Southern accent? Maybe he covers it up since he seems to have a STEM profession
  • "And we will go travel all over da word!" "All over the word? From the w to the o to the r to the d?" Splenda..
  • Whenever Splenda calls her babygirl I wanna throw up
  • Splenda got the Korean rice over the Thai rice
  • LMFAO HIS KOREAN AT 5:36 AND 9:38
  • Splenda doesn't like sunflowers seeds and he hates picking through the shelves, Yumi's voice sounded sad and shaky when she said "Okay.." and grabbed some..damn this relationship makes me uncomfortable
  • "Sweetie, I know how to make donkatsu!"

He also called the shopping cart a "buggy". That's a dead giveaway he is a southern boy. He's probably trying to cover up his accent a bit. 

Edited by Papaya

Posted (edited)

IMG_3651.thumb.PNG.b26d27beab2ca8b0914d9

Hmm

@Couvent I don't think he was in the Air Force. A lot of older men who like anime and kpop tend to be kinda nerdy and socially inept..like Splenda

My husband, and other relatives who are active or retired are all nerds. (army, air force, marines). they all still play games and watch anime retired or active. Recruiters don't care how you act, just as long as you sign a contract and finish BCT/Boot camp. any one can join, even yumi. 

Hes either navy, or air force (NOT NAVY SEALS, PT for both branches are fairly easy)

Edited by M3l0dy

Posted

• We can eat it together and you'll cry

Isn't that what always happens? Lol

• Splenda kinda sounds like Trump(!?) :D

• If I was him I would've lost my shit with her after 1 min

• Did this guy live in Korea before? 

:rageplz:I lost my shit watching that. If I was in the same aisle with them while shopping and had to listen to her constant naging, I would have yelled STFU at her.

The constant "oh I use to have this", "this is so good", "this is 'tareo', do you want to try taro" all in her fake and clueless baby voice....her shitty videos are so hard to watch without yelling at the screen!

I also wonder if Splenda has visited or lived in South Korea. Got to wonder if there's some tiny spot in his mind that tells him "I should have went for a Korean girl..."

Posted (edited)

Some liveblogging from yours truly:

• Is it just me or does Splenda kinda have a Southern accent? Maybe he covers it up since he seems to have a STEM profession

Well they are in Georgia. If he isn't from there, he's from some other mid/northern southern state by his accent. It' s not dirty south, but his accent could be from one of the Carolinas or anywhere in that area? In the south you learn to hide a lot of your accent for work or when you want respect because people assume anyone with a southern accent is a stupid inbred. It gets "educated" out of a lot of people once they get to college. 

Edited by MarieLaveau

Posted

First of all, that fruit at the beginning isn't even lychee. 

Did she not ever go to an Asian supermarket in all her years living in the US? If her mother cooked all those veggies that are mostly found in Asian supermarkets, surely she could've gotten the snacks too?

Why does she want Splenda to talk in Chinese so much? Like stop it, he said no already. Imagine if she tried to pull that in bed while he's tired from working all day and coming home to cook for her. 

For god's sake look at him when you're talking to him. You guys reckon she even looks at him in their everyday live off camera?

Though most of the stuff she pointed out in the video are pretty good 

Screenshot_20170723-182919.thumb.png.95cCan you fucking belive this Racist cunt? this bitch legit said that yumi acts like a retarded, inbred, child because she is Asian! i cant fucking believe my eyes. She continues to paint asians in a negative manner and the fucking idiots actually believe it. Oh so all asians act childish you say, how about princess mei? she's about 5 years younger than yumi and she's the epithomy of a mature asian woman, chinese american or not. No grown asian woman acts like yumi, and for someone to group all asian women in with yumi is Ignorant, Disrespectful and EXTREMELY RACIST!!!

I'm Chinese, was kinda offended when I read her comments tbh. 

Posted

I don't know how I survived though the whole video. If Yumi is trying to be cute by acting like a brat, she is only making herself look stupider (if that is even possible). And for heaven's sake, everything is tasty - if you know how to cook it! Something I higly doubt someone who can't tell the difference between lychees and longans with a simple glance or know the difference between different types of rice can do.

Posted

wwoooh... what an exhausting video to watch. the constant back and forth of whining yumi is just... ugh... i get that she's excited. i go around all the aisles when shopping too but i do that in my own time... sheesh. i bet old man splenda's also felt exhausted after that shopping trip. 

Posted

IMG_3651.thumb.PNG.b26d27beab2ca8b0914d9

Hmm

@Couvent I don't think he was in the Air Force. A lot of older men who like anime and kpop tend to be kinda nerdy and socially inept..like Splenda

As a very rare born in Atlanta person who lived there for 30 years, Duluth isn't really part of Atlanta as far as I'm concerned.It isn't even a part of the metro area.  Its close though.   The Ikea (in the video they mention going to IKEA to eat) is in downtown Atlanta a half hour away in no traffic-- but no commute in ATL is that short due to traffic.

Posted (edited)

Sure yumi and her fans are really....stupid...

3 years older my arse

2017-07-23 19.15.12.png

2017-07-23 19.18.29.png

Edited by snickerdoodles

Posted

3 years older my arse

2017-07-23 19.15.12.png

2017-07-23 19.18.29.png

30* 😹

Posted

3 years older my arse

2017-07-23 19.15.12.png

2017-07-23 19.18.29.png

If he is 2/3 years older than Yumi, then I must be the Pope.

Screenshot_20170723-182919.thumb.png.95cCan you fucking belive this Racist cunt? this bitch legit said that yumi acts like a retarded, inbred, child because she is Asian! i cant fucking believe my eyes. She continues to paint asians in a negative manner and the fucking idiots actually believe it. Oh so all asians act childish you say, how about princess mei? she's about 5 years younger than yumi and she's the epithomy of a mature asian woman, chinese american or not. No grown asian woman acts like yumi, and for someone to group all asian women in with yumi is Ignorant, Disrespectful and EXTREMELY RACIST!!!

I don't get the whole "I have an Asian bf and I don't have an Asian fetish" 
I honestly think if you have the need to say that, then you probably do have that. I admit, I may have mentioned my partners race a few times but mainly in context of how I get my information about the Chinese and Malaysian culture, cause I ask my partner. Otherwise I say "my bf" or "my partner". Also, I met a lot of Asian females and they don't act cute cause they are Asian, most of the time it's either their personality or they are being cute towards their partners or friends.

Posted

Holy shit she was smacking the bag of rice so hard it was turning into mochi 🙄 

Posted

Jesus christ at 5:50 she goes on for a full 30 seconds trying to make him say something in Chinese he's obviously uncomfortable saying. She's actually such a bitch, he doesn't want to do it just fucking drop it. And then she just keeps pushing random shit on Splenda that neither of them know how to cook. She's just so fucking annoying what the hell. I'm guessing other shoppers were just looking at her with pity honestly, like what the fuck is wrong with this girl

At least this time the comments are kind of catching on to her bullshit. 

shit.png