• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Yumi King Videos

10171 posts in this topic

Posted

Yumi that was straight up a Thinspo video and those tips look like something an anorexic would say.

The REAL and FOOLPROOF way to lose weight is eat enough and healthy and work out. Not all these stupid ass hacks.

Posted

New video. I haven't watched it fully yet but I am praying so hard there's nothing in there that could actually harm someone, considering this thread has easily established a lot of her fans are young impressionable people. 

Whatever happened to having a well balanced diet and exercising regularly? Less about losing weight and more about leading a healthy lifestyle.

If someone is telling you to skip a meal or eat less as an advice to lose weight, you should not be listening to them.

Posted

What is Yumi trying to accomplish here? 

Posted

Holy fuck, Yumi really screwed up this time.

I just said in a last comment and she's going to keep digging that hole for herself and she did lmao.

Posted (edited)

LOL this is getting ridiculous

20170722_174829.png

Edited by Oaive

Posted

Yumi uploaded a video like 2 days earlier of her eating greasy wedding food, and now a weight loss video?? (and she pretends she isn't trying to lose weight, milking youtube money with clickbait ?)

Not saying that she has a eating disorder but she definitely has screwed habits when it comes to food, maybe that's why her cheeks look bloated as hell. 

Posted

What is Yumi trying to accomplish here? 

she's either trying to lose the weight she gained from her southern food caterer to fit into her wedding dress and she just so happened to make a very demonstrative video about  her "tips" which lets just be really honest it sounds more like a routine .... Not giving armchair diagnoses here but she must really have an eating disorder it's pretty obvious the sole fact that skipping meals your body needs for you to live and have energy to be able to wake up in the mornings .... that's not a healthy mindset .... who even gives tips and tricks if they haven't tried them for long periods of time? apparently it's yuhan and it's pretty pointless 

Posted (edited)

All of these "weight loss" methods in this video, and DoMe still hasn't explained how she will go from 108 pounds, down to 100 pounds quickly, and then quickly gain weight back to 108 pounds.  I forget the video where she mentioned she did that.

Edited by Anitram

Posted

Her fans are saying that "haters are just being politically correct bc they're fat!!!"

You think staring at pictures of thin girls (who are probably photoshopped) and covering yourself in plastic wrap is healthy? Ok bitch

Posted (edited)

Looking through the comments and I'm sorry but - are any of her fans capable of thinking for themselves? Are any of them capable of doing anything other than constant ass-kissing? She has the most obnoxious fanbase out of any smaller youtuber I've ever seen.

Edited by Komasan
that triple posting tho

Posted

Her fans are saying that "haters are just being politically correct bc they're fat!!!"

You think staring at pictures of thin girls (who are probably photoshopped) and covering yourself in plastic wrap is healthy? Ok bitch

HER WHITEKNIGHTS DECIDED TO GET POLITICAL ABOUT THIS, OK DYING while all of them are politcally correct/say nice things or dont say anything/stop being culturally insensetive its just cuz she is chinese uwu  

Posted

Her fanbase is truly the most obnoxious and also mean one. Of course they are, because with her content and her personality, people who follow her have to be at least somewhat similar to her to like her (or be really really young or fetish over her nationality)

Besides, Yumi is showing her beautiful, Hanfu-princess, I-accept-criticism side in her passive aggressive posts on insta at the moment. How charming <3

Posted (edited)

Her methods are not "fine", but her ego is so high and mighty to admit that. Both her and her fiancé eat like trash, so her whole diet is completely trash. They "cook" meals like hotdogs, fries, and other fried food like fried rice. Her breakfast?? What?? Does she think adding a couple of carrots is healthy? Lmao sorry Dumi, but no. Gravey on rice does not make it healthy either just because of the rice. The reason why she's so skinny is because she's Asian and was born skinny. She would probably never gain weight no matter how much she tries. Her viewers are a diverse bunch, they need EXERCISE and a proper diet. However, hanfu princess has never lifted a finger, not even to take off her ring, so she has no experience nor does she think it's necessary. 

Being underweight makes her likely to die early. Yumi fix yourself and your diet or else you can't take Splenda's money in a couple of years :( 

Edited by Cruispin

Posted

whaaat?? how different?? i truly didnt notice tbh....

Her body language changed, the way splenda and uumi interact too, the comments she makes about kids/babies/... (f.e. when they went shopping she HAD to say the bowl (i think it was a princess bowl + spoon) would be perfect for their babygirl if they had one, it seems like shes planning / trying to get pregnant since she posted that video about Chinese medicine for female health. also she's talking more about food cravings lately lol i might overanalyse things though :D

New video. I haven't watched it fully yet but I am praying so hard there's nothing in there that could actually harm someone, considering this thread has easily established a lot of her fans are young impressionable people. 

oh, and maybe she looks sickly because of her weightloss methods for her hanfu princess kitten brat wedding?? we'll see lol

either she's going to post an ultrasound pic soon or she's a traditional hanfu princess and only gets pregnant after her rushed Chinese wedding to which she'll show up as a skeletton *bodygoals*