• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Yumi King Videos

10602 posts in this topic

Posted

guys, i know i'm late to the party but i was dying at work when her shopping for wedding decorations video came out, i just watched it ...

did any of you notice how sickly and different she looks? is uumi pregnant? 

Posted

guys, i know i'm late to the party but i was dying at work when her shopping for wedding decorations video came out, i just watched it ...

did any of you notice how sickly and different she looks? is uumi pregnant? 

whaaat?? how different?? i truly didnt notice tbh....

Posted

Maybe that's just because splenda's not cooking anything healthy and Uumi can only cook instant ramen by herself.

Posted

Maybe that's just because splenda's not cooking anything healthy and Uumi can only cook instant ramen by herself.

Nooo... she'd probably be like "I've gained so much! Let's make wedding vegan!!!" but honestly, she'd probably be complaining about it all the time, IS DUMI REALLY PREGNANT????!!?

Posted

Nooo... she'd probably be like "I've gained so much! Let's make wedding vegan!!!" but honestly, she'd probably be complaining about it all the time, IS DUMI REALLY PREGNANT????!!?

Yumi loves cheap expired sushi too much to ever go vegan.

I hope she isn't pregnant, that poor child

Posted

I hope she isn't, the child would end up on r/hapas tbh

Posted

New video. I haven't watched it fully yet but I am praying so hard there's nothing in there that could actually harm someone, considering this thread has easily established a lot of her fans are young impressionable people. 

Posted

I think freelee's a cunt but I want her to get wind of yumi and how dangerous her "diet" videos are and just rip her apart like the stupid rag doll that she is.

Posted (edited)

New video. I haven't watched it fully yet but I am praying so hard there's nothing in there that could actually harm someone, considering this thread has easily established a lot of her fans are young impressionable people. 

Dumi, just go to the motherfucking gym, stop trying these useless hacks, they don't do ANYTHING. If you want to lose weight, you need to get your lazy ass up, and drag it to the gym.

Not fucking this:

4t44.thumb.JPG.9207c645cea67c313845a2599

Edited by Velett

Posted (edited)

"Eat slowly" "Stay away from oily foods"

Okay, sounds reasonable..

"Plastic wrap"

Bitch bye

Edit: Sucking in your stomach for six hours a day? Who the fuck wants to do that? Can't you just go for a walk or play outside??

Yumi, let's stop making weight videos.

Edited by lilico

Posted

god! she put up thinspo-like pics in the video. I wanna hurl

Posted (edited)

To be fair, every Chinese wedding I've been to (5) isn't as fancy as those American weddings where you rent a huge outdoor venue or fly to Hawaii. Don't get me wrong, it's not like we all had cheap dangao off paper plates, but Chinese aren't exactly known to be liberal in terms of spending. Never have I ever seen fancy champagne at any Chinese wedding, it's mainly tea and maybe some soda for the little kids at a smaller place and then it's off to a decent, but not fancy authentic Chinese restaurant for the reception. The cake doesn't look like it comes from a box, but it's definitely not an extravagant cake either. It's usually just plain white frosting with maybe 3 or 4 layers and one of those things you put on top. I think my mom's cousin had some frosting flowers, but that's as fancy as I've seen it. The food isn't as cheap as ritz crackers with stuff, but it isn't caviar either. Usually it's like noodle, jellyfish, egg, bok choy, chinese spinach, fish, soup, fried milk, pork, etc. 

If she's putting a Southern spin on her wedding because of Splenda, then it makes sense that she would get some cheaper (but not that cheap) southern food. I do not know southern food well, but I guess Chinese wedding food would be the fanciness equivalent of biscuits and gravy with some extra spices, something you could eat on a normal daily basis, with maybe a few slightly fancier dishes.

Not all American weddings are like that, some go to those Vegas weddings places, that's practically the drive through for weddings. (Quick and cheap) Some also go to court houses and just sign papers, wearing jeans, not wedding attire. I guess it all depends on the type of people you see get married. 

This backyard wedding was unexpected I thought theyd get something super fancy, and make it all Chinese, since she's so obsessed about hanfus.

Edited by M3l0dy

Posted

I genuinely hope her followers don't follow most of that advice. Weight loss advice from beauty/lifestyle Youtube tend to be bs.

Posted

Just got out of work and now I'm seeing this. :hurrplz:

16 minutes of Yumi is too long for me but I survived it in stitches.

Yumi_King_Videos___Page_143___Yumi_King_

The wedding topper parts were the best!! 

"Where's the Asian girl White guy topper?

I was curious about this myself. They do exist but I'm sure they can find an old white man and young Asian girl topper at Spenser gifts if they're still open at the local mall. :haiplz:

Fiance_and_I_Look_For_Wedding_Supplies_D

This one would be perfect! And Yumi cut the bullshit, you know what this symbolizes. Splenda, this might not be funny to you but consider it a precursor to how things will go after your marriage. These signs have been flashing as bright as a supernova the whole time you two got together.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.