• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Yumi King Videos

10197 posts in this topic

Posted

"save me from myself i've become a monster"

wk.png

Posted

Did she only make this video because the Korean makeup is sponsored? Lol

This is my first time seeing her use so many high quality name brand stuff

Posted

I baffled as to why anyone would sponsor her. Her channel just screams cheap and tacky with all the knock offs she likes to show on it.

Posted

I baffled as to why anyone would sponsor her. Her channel just screams cheap and tacky with all the knock offs she likes to show on it.

Don't forget her crazy obsessed fanbase! It's a smart choice from the sponsors.

Posted

the very proof that her fans just have nothing to do with their lives. Why even white knight when it's a constructive comment that's not rude at all? just because it's Yumi's choice doesn't mean it suits her. There's a difference between supporting someone's choices and letting them embarass themselves on a daily basis

Screen Shot 2017-07-19 at 9.40.39 PM.png

Posted

Step 1: Don't be a 26 year old Chinese woman that tries to look and act like a first grader?

Posted

all I know is the way she takes of pieces of her bangs and pins it back to her head makes it looks like she has a bald spot. she probably thinks its a new "hairstyle" I cry, :haiplz:

Posted (edited)

the very proof that her fans just have nothing to do with their lives. Why even white knight when it's a constructive comment that's not rude at all? just because it's Yumi's choice doesn't mean it suits her. There's a difference between supporting someone's choices and letting them embarass themselves on a daily basis

Seriously her white knights are so annoying :rageplz: .

A little bit of highlighter and contour will not make you looks cakey . They take EVEYTHING offensive . 

Edited by Ilikewater

Posted

She'd do better if she didn't do the foundation. It makes her look dry and dryer skin is aging. Also thinner on the black eyeliner because it can make the eye look heave and be too dramatic when the rest of your makeup is light colored. And get rid of the weird almost hime bang thing. Just pull all of your hair back your face isn't harsh so you don't need the hair around it to soften things. 

Honestly I think a medium length layered haircut would make a world of difference for her. The same length thing it just too heavy. She looks like the ghost an orphan from the 1930s that is haunting someone's mansion. 

Posted

Wow, that coral eye shadow stick actually looks really nice, smooth, and blendable. It's the first time I've seen her use such a high-quality product on her eyes.

If only she didn't ruin it by smothering it under her eyes to make herself look like shE HAS CONJUNCTIVITIS.

Posted

wk.png

*Sigh*:notimp:

Yumi, this is getting old. Everyone has already seen you naked (faced). There's no surprise anymore.

I'm sure once she turns 30 or pops out a kid (Zeus forbid) she'll maybe do the no bangs/minimal makeup look to look under aged again.

Posted

wk.png

why the fuck yumi gets her eyebrows straight??????????????????? It looks so bad on her i would recommend a soft arch brow or a full on round brow why this bitch try too hard to make em straight??? girl is like u about to cry....

Posted

She really is doing everything in her power to go against our and some of her fans advice on using natural or no makeup and more suitable hairstyles.

Posted

Um, don't you think her eyelashes and huge amounts of blush make her look fake and "like a cake"??

Her WKs trigger me so much, they are on the same level of dumbassity as Onion.