• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Yumi King Videos

10485 posts in this topic

Posted

So she's throwing out food because a fly sat on it for a couple seconds...? Totally frugal...

Posted

why.thumb.png.fe7f4c53ff5bfdbea5aa823058

The way Corny wipes her mouth reminds of this xDBEhOxMcCYAAEBLu.thumb.jpg.bc9a2d60ec77a0

Maybe this was how Splenda and Corn met

Posted

yo...how the fuck did they meet tho

Posted

yo...how the fuck did they meet tho

still waiting a boyfriend/husband tag

Posted

At what fucking moment did she think that making this video was a good idea? Why is she putting the food ON her oh-so-good-quality dress? Why is she on the floor? Why doesn't Splenda stop her? Why doesn't Splenda tell her this might not be a good idea, sweety? 

I have many questions but will be satisfied if Yumi just answered... why?

I usually am aware that we don't know a lot about these youtubers, and that a lot of them adopt a "persona" for youtube. In the end, they are kind of actors working to entertain their followers, but I'm seriously starting to wonder... why does she think acting like an idiot for the internet is good for her image?

She can't be a youtube star forever. Popularity comes and goes. Youtube is one of the most flicky careers ever and she is taking the dumb route that could put her future worklife at risk.

Posted (edited)

She can't be a youtube star forever. Popularity comes and goes. Youtube is one of the most flicky careers ever and she is taking the dumb route that could put her future worklife at risk.

This. Most successful youtubers are somewhat consistent with what they upload, and don't stray too far away from the main theme of their channel when they try out something new. Hell, most of them even have side projects so they're prepared for the day the youtube bubble bursts.

But Yumi? Her channel has been all over the place since she stopped with the DIYs, her videos can't even really be called vlogs... I actually have no clue what her direction is, except being a confused bootleg tv-shop? 

Edited by boopa

Posted

i don't even want to watch that it looks so gross

her cheeks are so fucked up. This kind of wrinkles/laugh lines aren't normal for a 26 year old woman.

Posted

So about the new video: Which one of y'all said that she would have sushi at her wedding? Because you fucken called it. 

Posted

South America food?

Don't she mean southern food dumi....

Plus that look gross and no I haven't watch the video. 

Posted

What kind of food was that ? Is it traditional for southern weddings?

Also cat's collar making a come back again...yikes