• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Yumi King Videos

10883 posts in this topic

Posted

Last time she used the dress, some users said it would look better with the sleeves off shoulder, and she did it. coincidence? lurking?

But anyway...why the fuck she didn't cut out the gagging????! couldn't bring myself to watch more of the video after that. Disgusting hanfu princess 

Posted (edited)

Yumi sometimes reminds me of a monkey from the way she acts in her videos.

Edited to add: What's with her laugh? It sounds like someone gasping for air.

Edited by Duplicity
Added a sentence.

Posted

lol the top comment being "But why"

prayin for this person, Yumi's subs are gonna attack soon

Posted

What?

2017-07-17 22.26.26.png

Posted

Here are my favorite parts of the video. nobodyaskedforthembutithoughtitwouldbefun

"I finished all of the 2 pieces of sushi you left for me."

"Only 2 pieces? R-Really? You gave most of your sushi?"

"Yes. Now Im gonna have to go to the kitchen and eat some cereal."

"Ooh. I didnt know."

"Thats why I worked outside all day fixing the windows. You get the sushi and watermelon. I get cereal."

[Yumi while splenda is saying that] 

trynna_not_to_laugh.thumb.png.94c8e02fca

She deadass was not trynna laugh or some shit.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"What are you doing next?"

"My. Work."

"Ok. I wont bother you. I will edit videos. Theres one more sushi."

"The one the fly got on? The one you didnt want to eat? And you want to give it to me?"

"No no no! I didnt say that! Dont eat it! We just throw it away. The fly has bacteria."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Why she do these?? why.thumb.png.fe7f4c53ff5bfdbea5aa823058Also this??

y.thumb.png.08521ec99af7ccf6b1aba15250d1

They have a table to eat on. Why wont she eat there? This looks so uncomfortable and the angle is unflattering.

===============================================================

This video looks like it was filmed the same day as the one where she first showed this dress. At the end of that video Splenda was offering her sushi and if she wanted to come with him. She said yes. I guess she ended up not going with him or something? Wow Yumi King is a flaker. Is that how she would be if she ever does a fan meet? lmao

Posted

Holy shit. HO-LY SHIT

giphy.gif

bring out the "f-ck me" panties!! 

What a naughty hanfu princess :megusta:

Posted

lol she's in a dress, sitting on the floor, eating food, in the middle of the hallway.

who thought that was a good idea

Posted

How much drugs do you have to consume to actually do something like that and show it to the world :hmm:

Posted (edited)

after all this time even yuhan is a victim of her own content I've  analyzed for a long time and come to the conclusion just when i joined PULL and overtime  reading yalls constructive and honest  opinions especially the summaries of her mostly pointless  videos she still kills several of my braincells ... low and behold i think shes nearly brain dead just by editing all her videos she is directly exposed this one particularly takes the future hanfu wedding cake... my hypothesis stands "why?" why does this remind me of David Hasslehoff trying to eat his burger while drunk o-o and his daughter filming him.... which is the other way around  is she trying to prove she's this sporadic, fun, "hip" adult child trying to steal the spotlight from splenda whom I'm assuming doesn't  appear on the video yet i'd rather hear him tell several dad jokes to even the mess out... To be honest she must not like the dress for even eating on it .... passive aggressive much towards the people who did not sponsor her i feel sorry for the dress independently if its is cheap or not... on the other hand maybe shes trying to fit in it but i believe the other one thats not weight related 

video23k.JPG

IMG_2246.PNG.0ca388a090a84d1efbb5a86fe45570cd.PNG

Screenshot 2017-04-30 at 11.25.50 AM.png

Screenshot 2017-05-19 at 9.59.40 AM.png

Screenshot 2017-06-03 at 7.23.40 PM.png

Edited by Valerovsky

Posted (edited)

I'm sorry but she makes me sick. Watching her eat & stuff, just makes me sick idk. Why was she even gagging on the watermelon? Was she inhaling her food like she does when she laughs...? Why leave that part in the video wtf is that. 

She asks if the camera is still recording but she definitely knew it was still recording judging by that entire fake, dumb act she pulled while talking to him. Like trying to act cute with her bf and then is all "oops its recording hehehe" type of thing.

She said they were joking about her losing 2 lbs... yea he was joking but she definitely was not joking. She wants to probably lose that 2 lbs cause she is very obsessive about weight loss. She doesn't need to lose anymore weight just by looking at her chest... When she was leaning fwd you could see the chest bones. her bf is joking with her but he prob shouldn't judging by how she is. She really should put the heels & the salsa dancing dress away & put on some work out clothes & get fit the proper way. instead of the starving herself for days then binge eating. I am not fond of her but I do wish her a healthy life. .

edit: her thumbnail reminds me of the alien from Mac & Me. I've always thought this, that she looks like him.

Edited by Frugal

Posted

fru·gal
ˈfro͞oɡəl/
adjective

1. sparing or economical with regard to money or food.
    "he led a remarkably frugal existence"
    synonyms:thriftyeconomicalcarefulcautiousprudentprovident, unwasteful, sparing, scrimping;More

• simple and plain and costing little.
      "a frugal meal"
      synonyms:

meagerscantyscantpaltryskimpyMore

apparently yuhan is frugal with food....  she seems really stubborn about her weight