• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Yumi King Videos

10739 posts in this topic

Posted

He's stressed because that's his personality??? lmao 

"I'm making him happier and happier." ¬¬ 

20170712_132450.png

Posted

20170712_132450.png

In reality Yumi is shaving years off his lifespan

Posted

Did you notice how Splenda responds to her in the newest video? He always repeats what she said sounding very stressed out, but everytime he does it it starts with a "yes, sweetie" (mostly accompanied by a sigh lol)

Corn King: "It is a lot of food!"

Splenda: "Yes Sweetie, it's a lot..."

Corn King: "Can i add more spice?"

Splenda: "Yes Sweetie, you can add spice..."

A lot of times he didn't even respond or she cut it out. It's so obvious that he didn't want her to film them eating. How can she be so ignorant about the fact that all he wants is to have some time to rest and eat after he had to cook for her? He talks like that in most of her videos but this time it just came to my attention even more.

Posted

But she DOES have a cat, remember? 😻

Screenshot_2017-07-12-10-43-52.pngScreenshot_2017-07-12-10-43-52-1.png

Screenshot_2017-07-12-10-43-52-1-1.png

Isn't this her parents house in WA?

Posted

20170712_132450.png

Yumi last I read stress is not part of a personality. Unless he have anxiety problem but by the looks of it he look like a desperate guy who's killing himself for a childish ugly "woman". He's better off with a real mail order bride who sure may use him like yumi does. But I bet at least the mail order bride will have housewife skills. So I assume (since I'm sure majority are able to take care of themselves). 

Sorry if I sound mean but I need to say this. Yumi you're a horrible person. You deceive people by putting on an innocent act. Try to push us to buy cheap crappy stuff from taobao. Reinforcing a stereotype which should die. Also enforce bad diets, you're not a certified nutritionist or trainer so shut your yaps. I hate to say this but you're ugly, I can't see what your fan see. But what I see is a flat face, odd nose, weak chin, bad teeth....Overall your face is just ugly. And your body isn't any better. And I do try to see the beauty of others. But it's hard when ugly persona is wrap around an ugly looking person. Sorry for going OT but it's something I want to share. :alpacabored:

Lol "I make him happier and happier "....Sure tell yourself that if it helps you sleep. BUT he be less stress if you didn't record everything you do. 

Posted

We all know what she's really going to wear for her honeymoon.

16718p0 (1).png

20170712_082029.png

speaking of which, i found the original panties

270509-5aa74580f01048daa1418f38ddf23002.jpeg

Posted (edited)

speaking of which, i found the original panties

270509-5aa74580f01048daa1418f38ddf23002.jpeg

Great finding!!!! Thanks to this pic I located the website. They have a plethora of other little vulgar things going on there,  including Yumi's "Cry Baby" shirt. I bet my ass she asked Splenda for those. Y'all, check the "Nymphet" section. She gets all her fetish-like crap there.

BTW, the meaning of "Nymphet" is:

> a young girl who is sexually precocious and desirable

NSFW!!

http://stardustapparel.tictail.com/product/fuck-me-panties

Edited by Couvent

Posted

Great finding!!!! Thanks to this pic I located the website. They have a plethora of other little vulgar things going on there,  including Yumi's "Cry Baby" shirt. I bet my ass she asked Splenda for those. Y'all, check the "Nymphet" section. She gets all her fetish-like crap there.

BTW, the meaning of "Nymphet" is:

> a young girl who is sexually precocious and desirable

NSFW!!

Hidden Content

nymphet....

Make me think of the book  Lolita...

Posted (edited)

I found her bf was super annoying in this video. Like fuck off... (how I felt during video). provided I did skip a bit but from what I saw/comments I read... like back off dude... sit over on your side, eat your own meal and shut the hell up. 

the constant eat this don't eat that...hair hair hair... god... I would have to tell him off lol

Edited by Frugal

Posted

I thought she can't handle spicy? Why did she put so much ramen powder on her noodles when Splenda already added some when he made it? Was Splenda's cooking too bland for Yumi King's taste? If so, that is quite rude make your own shit. I want to see "I make fancy dinner for my fiance (cat emoji heart heart)" video or some shit.

Posted

Why are the latest videos mainly are about food? It's obvious she is trying to provoke some kind of reaction, jesus.

Yumi, maybe try not to trigger PULL but actually make your videos better?

Posted

Posted (edited)

I found her bf was super annoying in this video. Like fuck off... (how I felt during video). provided I did skip a bit but from what I saw/comments I read... like back off dude... sit over on your side, eat your own meal and shut the hell up. 

the constant eat this don't eat that...hair hair hair... god... I would have to tell him off lol

This is literally the continuation of "my fiance cooks fancy/yummy meal for me" where Yumi nonstop complains about calories, tools, and rice, and it was clear at the end of the video he was getting annoyed. The last thing he said was that all the food was going to get cold. I'd probably be pretty annoyed too if Yumi said "okay lets eat" and then just flipped the camera around to film herself staring blankly while stuffing her face... 

Also whats up with the Chinese title on the new video?

Edited by Verity
new content

Posted

Let's just say this video had no substance

> Only has two colours

>They smell like perfume

> Both are cream based makeup which you can apply anywhere on your face

> Pinks are only good for cheeks

> Red is her favourite because it looks nice on her eyes

> 6:46 - End: Yumi didn't cut out the part where Splenda comes in to remove screens on windows because the windows are being painted. Kind of pointless as she says her skin gets lighter when he's removed them. Constant noise also in the background.