Yumi King Videos

5912 posts in this topic

Posted

I hope that it's okay I created this.

Post and discuss corns videos here.

Posted

I hope that it's okay I created this.

Post and discuss corns videos here.

Thank you for creating this and I am still recovering from the last few videos she made...

Posted

Is it a bad idea to post her videos here as summary? For new readers, I mean. 

Posted

i suggest adding her crying, message for "haters", getting ready with boyfriend and cosplaying at 9/11 and bras cause cancer onees.

Posted

I feel like it may be better to make a summary thread and add some videos in there

Posted

I feel like it may be better to make a summary thread and add some videos in there

yeah we need a summary thread

Posted

So here is the latest video she posted (not new though)

Such an... Odd video..

Posted (edited)

this is what I think about her videos :: sometimes i think I hate her content and sometimes her (online persona) just for the sake of hating her... but then she proves that I do have reasons to not like her... like this video. 

'i did try this time?' the fuck is that? yuhan lives and studies in a unviersity in the US how can she make that mistake? 

Edited by ilovebruises
typo

Posted

Yasss lets get into work ladies...

Posted (edited)

photo.jpg
Yumi's accounts and channels:

Yumi is a 26 year old Chinese woman who uploads sponsored haul, sewing, DIY, lifestyle, bf Vlogs, hanfu, and skin care videos. There has been no information on her bf, other than his the state and city lives in and that his name might be Phillip Mason. Yumi has recently graduated with a degree on interactive design (according to her OkCupid).

Yumi King's essays

Might archive her essays soon

Fuck_me_panties.thumb.PNG.26001adbe6cc57

Yumi king's Fuck me panty video (part was edited out once fans started to notice it)

Yumi's other thread if you need to catch up.

Edited by M3l0dy

Posted

Yumi_King_Prof.thumb.jpg.56af7c380e3e9e8Fuck_me_panties.thumb.PNG.26001adbe6cc57

Yumi is a 26 year old woman who uploads sponsored haul videos, sewing, DIY, lifestyle, bf Vlogs, and skin care. There has been no information on her bf, other than his the state and city lives in. Yumi has recently graduated with a degree on interactive design (according to her OkCupid).

Past Relationships:

Hidden Content

Yumi King's desire to dress up a baby 

Hidden Content

Yumi King's essays

Yumi king's Fuck me panty video (part was edited out once fans started to notice it)

I think you placed this in the wrong thread?

Posted

Yumi_King_Prof.thumb.jpg.56af7c380e3e9e8Fuck_me_panties.thumb.PNG.26001adbe6cc57

Yumi is a 26 year old woman who uploads sponsored haul videos, sewing, DIY, lifestyle, bf Vlogs, and skin care. There has been no information on her bf, other than his the state and city lives in. Yumi has recently graduated with a degree on interactive design (according to her OkCupid).

Past Relationships:

Hidden Content

Yumi King's desire to dress up a baby 

Hidden Content

Yumi King's essays

maybe you could make the summary thread?

Posted

maybe you could make the summary thread?

not sure how 

I think you placed this in the wrong thread?

no I didn't, it seems like I did, I didn't fully finish editing it. Also this a little summary for any one new on this thread.

Posted

Just to confirm, when I start making video summaries again, I should be posting them in this thread, right? I don't think it would make sense to stick 50+ video summaries into a summary thread....:alpacaworry:

Posted

Just to confirm, when I start making video summaries again, I should be posting them in this thread, right? I don't think it would make sense to stick 50+ video summaries into a summary thread....:alpacaworry:

this is the video thread. So naturally your summaries go here...