1296 posts in this topic

Posted

i've been lurking on this thread and made an account just to comment fkskjd 

i know shes not a gangnam unnie but i feel like sometimes idols just screw up their ps. wendys jaw will be missed

9672494F-4199-4AFD-BCA9-2A013F02157E.jpeg

whenever i see her i get sad cos she used to be absolutely gorgeous during happiness era and now.. she's not ugly either now but the jaw shave is just too much

Posted

how the fuck do they chew with half of their jaw gone tho?

Posted

whenever i see her i get sad cos she used to be absolutely gorgeous during happiness era and now.. she's not ugly either now but the jaw shave is just too much

JESUS! I've actually been considering a jaw shave because mine is too angular and square, but that looks paaaaainful! Her doctor really botched her. Now, I kinda want to see her eat something, just to see how her jaw looks. I wouldn't be surprised if all she could eat are liquids.

Posted

I really love her and her feed but wtf is going on with her jaw in this pic:alpacaconfused:

Screenshot_20180712-210320.png

Posted

To me, it looks like she had some work done (I am sure about the jaw). Not so cringey like other Gangnam Unnies, but almost there

lurker here, made an account to say in the caption of the ig post she says she got a facelift which is why her jaw looks narrower

Posted

lurker here, made an account to say in the caption of the ig post she says she got a facelift which is why her jaw looks narrower

I understand, thank you for translating!