• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you.

3325 posts in this topic

Posted

Mm true on that. Not to mention cross migration and relations between different people.On topic though, does anyone have time to translate some comments because I wanna see if they actually do got people fooled or if it's just asshole comments. I can't read korean at all and I just wanna know what other people write on their comment section O.o 

Thank you, was just about to ask what the deal with the golden ratio is. I just thought it was used while painting as a guideline for making portraits.Sidenote: Wasn't she macedonian (slavic)? CBA to google and I don't trust wikipedia fully. 
EDIT: Look past the last part. The newer comments didn't load LOL 

The Slavs hadn't yet migrated to Southern Europe/Mediterranean area yet. Slavic tribes arrived in the Balkans about 500 years after Cleopatra died. She was definitely Greek.

Posted (edited)

the main kpop idols that i can think of that would be registered as gangnam unnies would be park bom
parkbom_10.jpg
4ten ex-member Eujin
Bz4gy0kCMAEiOXg.jpg
pocket girls yeonji
762012ac7407d330afde3119d198481e.jpg
t-ara's qri 
qri.jpg 

those are all i can think of rn, but i'm sure there's more tbh.

T-ara's Hyomin gives me serious gangnam unnie vibes especially during the "What's My Name" era

IMG_5072.JPG

IMG_5073.JPG

and i know these aren't very good pictures to go by but i was too lazy to go through her IG 

Edited by P.O

Posted

The Slavs hadn't yet migrated to Southern Europe/Mediterranean area yet. Slavic tribes arrived in the Balkans about 500 years after Cleopatra died. She was definitely Greek.

For real? I was always taught she was slavic greek (per my recollection so tale this with a grain of salt). Man, we need a thread discussing history of migration because this is really interesting. 

But on topic: Does anyone have any legit numbers on what the most popular cosmetic surgeries are in S. Korea? I know fillers, boobs, and nose are quite popular in the west as of recently but I'm not sure about anywhere in Asia (thought it's highly controversial in my country to get fillers, and all that jazz).

Posted

Surprised that of T-ara members mentioned Soyeon wasn't one of em, girl got a new face every comeback. Boram was pretty up there too

Posted

For real? I was always taught she was slavic greek (per my recollection so tale this with a grain of salt). Man, we need a thread discussing history of migration because this is really interesting.

Slavic Macedonians are not related to ancient Macedonians (they are called like that because of the territory they live). Just google it, wikipedia on ancient Macedonians and Cleopatra is nicely done.

Anyway ot: looked at pictures and its sad that so many of them actually think this is pretty. Their small heads dont look cute on them it looks like they are in a parody sf movie where alien/crazy scientist has accidentally shrinked their heads. Im ok with surgeries but this is just destroying yourself.

Posted

But on topic: Does anyone have any legit numbers on what the most popular cosmetic surgeries are in S. Korea? I know fillers, boobs, and nose are quite popular in the west as of recently but I'm not sure about anywhere in Asia (thought it's highly controversial in my country to get fillers, and all that jazz).

I don't have any legit numbers but imma take a wild guess and say double eyelid is the most popular. Some koreans dont even consider it plastic surgery at this point since its so common. 

other common procedures are jaw shaving and rhinoplasty.

Posted

Most T-ARA members except for Jiyeon are gangnam unnies. 

Posted

Most T-ARA members except for Jiyeon are gangnam unnies. 

My ex-Queens’ heart is broken jk Eunjung is not a gangnam unni as well, Soyeon is book definition of Gangnam unni, sad because I loved her old face.

I guess kinda ot but Qri looks way more better without makeup

52E23273-7E62-4390-990C-E419B04C57F5.thu4D962E17-D232-4521-999B-0EDE15531FDF.thuC768EE96-16DD-40CD-B57F-586AFA527E32.thu

It’s her nosejob that made her gangnam unni-ish imo her old nose was very cute and she didn’t need to touch her face

B20C7A6C-B4D3-4D87-9C9D-3D1C15C2DADF.thu

Soyeon was so charming before her surgery to look more conventionally pretty imo

51BEB645-E02D-4348-8246-AB0FF675AF55.thu2F88550D-4A7B-4AEE-A945-AAF870B9D24B.thu

Posted

Boram and Soyeon used to scared me every comeback, they always looked sooo different

Posted

My ex-Queens’ heart is broken jk Eunjung is not a gangnam unni as well, Soyeon is book definition of Gangnam unni, sad because I loved her old face.

I guess kinda ot but Qri looks way more better without makeup

52E23273-7E62-4390-990C-E419B04C57F5.thu4D962E17-D232-4521-999B-0EDE15531FDF.thuC768EE96-16DD-40CD-B57F-586AFA527E32.thu

It’s her nosejob that made her gangnam unni-ish imo her old nose was very cute and she didn’t need to touch her face

B20C7A6C-B4D3-4D87-9C9D-3D1C15C2DADF.thu

Soyeon was so charming before her surgery to look more conventionally pretty imo

51BEB645-E02D-4348-8246-AB0FF675AF55.thu2F88550D-4A7B-4AEE-A945-AAF870B9D24B.thu

Ah yes she doesnt either, and Qri is mostly her ulzzang makeup but she has a lot of PS as well. New ggs seem to be more into natural surgeries tho

Posted

Slavic Macedonians are not related to ancient Macedonians (they are called like that because of the territory they live). Just google it, wikipedia on ancient Macedonians and Cleopatra is nicely done.

Anyway ot: looked at pictures and its sad that so many of them actually think this is pretty. Their small heads dont look cute on them it looks like they are in a parody sf movie where alien/crazy scientist has accidentally shrinked their heads. Im ok with surgeries but this is just destroying yourself.

I did skim it but I was rather confused lmao. Thought she was a mix of both as I said. Prolly shouldn't read when I'm tired lol.

I don't have any legit numbers but imma take a wild guess and say double eyelid is the most popular. Some koreans dont even consider it plastic surgery at this point since its so common. 

other common procedures are jaw shaving and rhinoplasty.

I still can't grasp how jaw shaving is so common. I would expect it to be done under extreme circumstances. (severe underbite or very big jaw)
Then again, that's why we got these unnies 

Posted

I find the whole thought of shaving your jawbone, i.e part of your skull, to be terrifying. What if you just bite down too hard one day and it crumbles. Gives me the heebies... That is a kind of dedication to aesthetic I just don't got.

Posted

There's a Japanese girl named Rion (made a forum last year about her and her problematic behaviors in the exo fandom)
and supposedly got plastic surgery to match Suho's ideal girl type. The surgery wasn't TOO bad, but was still kinda plastic-y.

Fast forward to a year later (now), I decided to lurk this thread and realized that I completely forgot about this girl. 
"Huh, I wonder how she is doing now?" I question myself as I quickly searched up her name on instagram.

So she went from this

DHomqlNUQAIrgxM.jpg  IMG_20161228_170356.jpg

To this

DHomq9JUMAYjvVV.jpg

bruh she was like 16/17 (or maybe younger) when she got ps and whines from time to time on her twitter that she wants more lmao

Posted

@yukiyuki Rion is japanese though. This thread is dedicated to Gangnam unnie who are korean. But I see why you would talk about her. 👀 I follow her on IG and her eyes always gave me the creeps.

Posted

There's a Japanese girl named Rion (made a forum last year about her and her problematic behaviors in the exo fandom)
and supposedly got plastic surgery to match Suho's ideal girl type. The surgery wasn't TOO bad, but was still kinda plastic-y.

Fast forward to a year later (now), I decided to lurk this thread and realized that I completely forgot about this girl. 
"Huh, I wonder how she is doing now?" I question myself as I quickly searched up her name on instagram.

So she went from this

Hidden Content

To this

Hidden Content

bruh she was like 16/17 (or maybe younger) when she got ps and whines from time to time on her twitter that she wants more lmao

i don't think she got much else done, for sure something tho, but it looks like she just discovered photoshop.

bless that girl, hope she is getting past her suho-stalker-phase.