• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

3010 posts in this topic

Posted

Getting breast surgery is quite common these days and it's a pretty affordable procedure too. So she could had gotten breast surgery done however they're really huge though O.o I have two friends who are an A cup and when they got their procedures done they're cup size only went up two sizes. One of my friend really wanted huge anime tiddies like that gangnam unnie but her doctor told her she didnt have enough breast tissues so I think she only went from an A cup to a C cup. It only looks really huge when she wears a push up.

Posted

Bullshit its boob job

Posted

really?? it doesn't look good to me at all lmao

right? The forehead to nose bridge area is so odd lol

Posted (edited)

Just gonna drop this in here. Saw her while browsing Instagram and her neck.. no clue why people PS their necks so L O N G. 

IMG_1185.PNG

Edited by Tzugolas

Posted

Just gonna drop this in here. Saw her while browsing Instagram and her neck.. no clue why people PS their necks so L O N G. 

IMG_1185.PNG

how could anyone do this and proceed to post it WITHOUT noticing how unnatural it looks. oh my god

Posted

IMG_1185.PNG

This reminds me of the look that the giraffe lady was trying to achieve. Poor her, she wasted so many years of her life wearing those wretched brass rings on her neck. All she had to do was play around with liquify on PS like this girl. 

Posted

IMG_1185.PNG

She looks like this tree

53705B2C-880E-4A52-860D-850A72D6C39F.jpeg

Posted

IMG_1185.PNG

dude why does her head looks photoshopped attached to the body lmaaaoaooaoaoaoa 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Posted

I follow this korean facebook page where people share their outfits and styles and this girl keeps posting her stuff and

IMG_4537.thumb.JPG.370e2242f0f0e2003706aIMG_4538.thumb.JPG.1b761cc86fa5c000b3c7fIMG_4539.thumb.JPG.9b60a0c570afab6ae2caa

it's been bothering me for a while and I debated whether or not to post her pics here but she keeps popping up on my facebook feed and it's just c r e e p y

Posted

I follow this korean facebook page where people share their outfits and styles and this girl keeps posting her stuff and

Hidden Content

it's been bothering me for a while and I debated whether or not to post her pics here but she keeps popping up on my facebook feed and it's just c r e e p y

she looks like a creepy doll

Posted

Hidden Content

that last pic the neck is weird, it looks stretched but when you look at it a couple of times it's bc she edited her chin to oblivion lol.

Posted

Maybe she got the teardrop shaped implants. They look natural once you have them for a while

Looks exactly like the same procedure yungelita had done and I know 2 people irl who had the same surgery for the teardrop implants. Also not too sure why she's so sensitive about the question of if her breasts are real or not? sis got her WHOLE face done - does it really matter if her breasts are legit too? Her bs snowflake answer "i had bewbs when i was 13!!1!!" ain't fooling anyone. she's barely got any photos of her body or face from 2015 which is super sus. 

Posted (edited)

I think this girl fit more into the "Gangnam Unnie" concept, 🙄 I mean, aegyo sal, v shaped face, pointy nose. There's definitely some surgery on her face! 

Her instagram is: jis2u_

here the proof! What do you think?

IMG_3909.thumb.PNG.e04c2ca3afac9b2fb862b

IMG_3912.thumb.PNG.b29c48b10bc620644af76

IMG_3910.thumb.PNG.4f1118ad5c3ee1b06a98e

Almost 3 years later and she looks even worse.. her chin is just non existing at this point. I really don’t understand what people find attractive about these girls.. to me personally that’s just scary and sick 

E1AAAB58-9519-40A0-B94E-68C54D0AC6E0.jpeg

9B5F78CF-62E3-4388-9245-AF75B1F2A0CD.jpeg

Edited by Devilgirlcrybaby

Posted

so i saw a post in the subtle asian cooking fb group and the poster caught my eye:

0C0BB426-D1EE-4EF2-B087-00362574894B.thu

3529EEED-BE39-4B4C-957A-A34232C26F78.thu

A66BD592-3B95-47DE-8AB6-7E0D041AAD6F.thu

the nostrils, girl 😭😭😭

Posted (edited)

so i saw a post in the subtle asian cooking fb group and the poster caught my eye:

0C0BB426-D1EE-4EF2-B087-00362574894B.thu

3529EEED-BE39-4B4C-957A-A34232C26F78.thu

A66BD592-3B95-47DE-8AB6-7E0D041AAD6F.thu

the nostrils, girl 😭😭😭

She looks white to me tbh 

Like a kboo that got surgery to look "korean"¿

This girl popped up on my instagram feed yesterday 

Thoughts? She looks kinda natural to me compared to others gangnam unnies, except her nose kinda bothers me in some photos

She's followed by a lot of famous unnies tho :alpacaconfused:

Al̶s̶o̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶s̶c̶a̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶c̶ ̶w̶e̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶d̶a̶ ̶a̶l̶i̶k̶e̶

Screenshot_2020-01-28-02-06-12-1.png

Edited by Super_N0ova