• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2909 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Long time lurker here.

I just had to make an account after I saw this godawful photo. He's an idol in a group N.tic.

Real life vs Instagram20191218_024222.thumb.jpg.28b13b5c20929d20191218_024445.thumb.jpg.a78272a3216902

Oh, I remember him! When his group debuted he trended in korean news sites for looking like a girl! At the time I though "shot that's a lot of plastic huh" but now I'm "sHIT THAT'S A FUCKING LOT OF PLASTIC" 

his face looks like it's melting wth??¿¿ Honestly, he looks like a white korean wannabe, like those koreaboos who do extreme PS to look asian?

And what's with this makeup ew :beardo: his manly normal colored hand to his ghost-like face contrast is?? (Also, the site bugged my reply?? I'll have to continue in another ;-;)

Edit: my other post disappeared?? I can't quote post too, wth??

Edited by Super_N0ova

Posted

Long time lurker here.

I just had to make an account after I saw this godawful photo. He's an idol in a group N.tic.

Real life vs Instagram20191218_024222.thumb.jpg.28b13b5c20929d20191218_024445.thumb.jpg.a78272a3216902

my man looking like fresh outta funeral makeover

Posted

I found the OG photo but when i went to Bemy account and looked at her tags the photo doesn't show up. Can you remove photos you've been tagged in from your Instagram tagged tab? If so she must have it so only certain photos show up when she's being tagged in things. This is my first time seeing her without PS!

Yeah, there's an option to remove your tag from tagged photos. it's pretty simple since all you need to do is tap the three buttons on the corner of the post and remove from there.

Posted

7942F301-04EA-4F73-BB0B-E30944DC4A84.thu

sings: one of these things is not like the others

this is fucking terrifying like why do koreans think this cute? Like all these ppl look odd as fuck like side show freaks who belong in a museum or something

Posted

I’m sorry but..

0AB27A5F-C3AC-439C-B58E-782276364E90.jpeg

A73BE8B5-E3C6-496B-881B-9282DDE2DDF1.jpeg

1499E3CF-135D-4020-998A-E7BD74AA6770.jpeg

4C331C1F-40A8-42CF-A957-C305E3DAD706.jpeg

Posted (edited)

her neck?....

Screen Shot 2019-12-20 at 21.45.08.png

Edited by peachesandcreme

Posted

this is fucking terrifying like why do koreans think this cute? Like all these ppl look odd as fuck like side show freaks who belong in a museum or something

pretty sure that guy's japanese tho.......

so maybe not the best example to prove your point (and also majority of koreans dont think this is cute, hence why gangnam unnie is an insult)

Posted

pretty sure that guy's japanese tho.......

so maybe not the best example to prove your point (and also majority of koreans dont think this is cute, hence why gangnam unnie is an insult)

oh well majority of the koreans posted in the thread still look just as bizaree as him and that may be an insult but the style of editing these girls yall have posted  seem to be the popular look for koreans on social media like payin attention to this thread alot of the korean girls who i see who are popular on social media look like these creepy pics. 

Also arent some of these people ulzzangs because ulzzangs are popular in korea and alot of the ones ive seen online look just as odd as these pictures with the badly done photoshop and editing . Also all of them look like carbon copies of each other.

her neck?....

did she make her head smaller in photoshop this pic reminds me of popular korean cosplayer lucia. 

Posted

her neck?....

if i remember correctly then she’s that Mexican  koreaboo who’s editing her pictures in the most hilarious ways haha there are a lot more pictures of her on the koreaboo thread 

Posted

Before:

f8d8d6b216e2ac34cfdfa23b3fe598df2dbcdccb

20101117_kimbyungho_01.thumb.jpg.4bc1695

After:

tumblr_p5qg57dGWT1wbcjndo1_250.thumb.gif

second_ntic_jion2_350.png.keep.thumb.png

dceeb6e4c25864b965d7b05fd98ecb1afcbf9b49

The pictures he took while promoting with N.Tic are at least a year old, I wonder how much has changed since then. 

omg dang he was HOT in that first pic omg whyyyyyyy

Posted

ok i posted in the chinese living dolls that at my old job i saw one of them irl. at my new job (i work at sephora in a very touristy town), i've been seeing a lot of gangnam unnie tourists from Korea. i cant help but stare at their nose sometimes as im talking to them it is awkward for sure.. because it's like the front of their nose is shaved off...

Posted

(excuse the formatting, still unsure how to navigate the forum)

ummmm what is this photoshop job? i'm pretty sure this account just reposts asian peoples' pictures but...

0ACC7DAE-468C-4F97-A7D0-FB3E4F8998AB.thu

Posted

ummmm what is this photoshop job? i'm pretty sure this account just reposts asian peoples' pictures but...

this one is reverse gangnam proportions lol big head tiny body

Posted

her proportions are off thats why it looks funny.  It feels like her head was photoshopped on her body badly.

Posted

Talked about this few pages ago about police having a problem finding a person in Korea (I guess the most biggest deal), now happening in the west too.

8dzj61v537541.jpg

lol the fact that this is possible just amazes me lol. You got people on social media whose own family wouldnt recognize them in these badly photoshopped pics they post.