• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2898 posts in this topic

Posted

recently came across this league of legends cosplayer/model for MAXIM and wtf did they do to her nose? omg

dac13629ba00258c0828799a57b4e1fa.png

Posted

recently came across this league of legends cosplayer/model for MAXIM and wtf did they do to her nose? omg

her plastic surgeon did her wrong that's for sure

Posted (edited)

Edited by elefire

Posted (edited)

oh no now i need to know what it looks like from a different angle omg. it looks like it'd be extremely alien-like

edit: oh sweetie,,,,,,,,,

71947005_149094696313667_676768453294378

Edited by shu

Posted

I guess it’ll be easy to check for boogers 

Posted

oh no now i need to know what it looks like from a different angle omg. it looks like it'd be extremely alien-like

edit: oh sweetie,,,,,,,,,

71947005_149094696313667_676768453294378

Reminds me of Grazygrace's nose

Posted

https://www.instagram.com/songyuxin_hitomi/

Found this girl randomly in my fb feed and her insta was in the comments

I think she's Chinese; but her face seems very gangnam unnie-ish to me... not sure about the body tho, her muscle figure is great, not hating, but her waist to hip ratio is very suspicious to me

Posted

https://www.instagram.com/songyuxin_hitomi/

Found this girl randomly in my fb feed and her insta was in the comments

I think she's Chinese; but her face seems very gangnam unnie-ish to me... not sure about the body tho, her muscle figure is great, not hating, but her waist to hip ratio is very suspicious to me

thats definitely a Gangnam unnie face

SmartSelect_20191124-010604_Instagram.jpg

Posted

the left boob is off lol what the heck?

IMG_8071.thumb.PNG.2b96c8d841e36b6edf41b

IMG_8072.thumb.PNG.c5f5335332a939158446b

IMG_8073.thumb.PNG.4867df6f6944c8460de96

Posted

thats definitely a Gangnam unnie face

SmartSelect_20191124-010604_Instagram.jpg

shit I haven't seen that photo, it looks worse than I thought :darth:

Also, her small cute head to big muscular body contrast reminds me of Doukyuusei no Macho Kun lol

In my opinion her body is great but the ps on her face make it looks really bad, and I think she did something to her stomach or maybe removed a rib? 

images (16).jpeg

Posted

shit I haven't seen that photo, it looks worse than I thought :darth:

Also, her small cute head to big muscular body contrast reminds me of Doukyuusei no Macho Kun lol

In my opinion her body is great but the ps on her face make it looks really bad, and I think she did something to her stomach or maybe removed a rib? 

images (16).jpeg

its really hard to find doctors that will actually remove ribs. Tbh to me her stomach looks mostly like a normal female body builder stomach BUT in the few pics I saw where shes not flexing her abs it looks kinda like shes had lipo which might be what youre seeing?

Posted

A photo of Matt that he had no control over from a TV show. Wasn't sure where to post him, but since he got brought up again recently in other threads, I thought this would be the most fitting one. He seems to become somewhat of a meme recently in Japan, as in him taking photos with other personalities (like Masukawa Tsubasa, Jaejoong, etc) and photoshopping them alongside himself. I hope that means he's not taking himself all too seriously.

EKNh2_9X0AEhDz6.jpg

201911252.jpg

Posted

Yikes.

Screenshot_20191125-143930~2.png

Posted (edited)

Yikes.

Screenshot_20191125-143930~2.png

what's that under her eyes? :beardo:

Her bf is handsome and in some photos she doesn't look that bad, but next to him the difference is HUGE, it's weird she has no expression, idk if she can move her face at all, because it seems painful just to look at it

I saw one video she posted and it's basically her opening and squishing her mouth to a weird smile? That, by far, is the most expressive face she can make, apparently.. I can't imagine how they kiss :derp:

I've been following this girl for quite a while now but never saw how she was before, does anybody have info abt her past?

Edit: Also, wasn't her ig Bemy1in? Did it get deleted?

Edited by Super_N0ova

Posted

Gangnam unnies should watch this video. This (pretty) girl confirmed what we thought about shaved jaws. The skin tends to get saggy with time and so you need more surgeries. 

I actually heard about the shadow doctor thing but honestly it's still fu*ked up. Also that one doctor that wanted to do boob jobs even though he had NO experience should be beat up in an alley and never get his license back.

A photo of Matt that he had no control over from a TV show. Wasn't sure where to post him, but since he got brought up again recently in other threads, I thought this would be the most fitting one. He seems to become somewhat of a meme recently in Japan, as in him taking photos with other personalities (like Masukawa Tsubasa, Jaejoong, etc) and photoshopping them alongside himself. I hope that means he's not taking himself all too seriously.

EKNh2_9X0AEhDz6.jpg

201911252.jpg

OMG O_O I am literally scared to sleep now... T_T