• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2445 posts in this topic

Posted

is that like a before and after plastic surgery or just a before and after photoshop? but then again they'll edit themselves to the max even after getting surgery.

Before and after editing. 

Posted

I’ve seen Dabin IRL 3 times (We live in the same city). She does NOT look like this. She has very strong, high cheek bones (that she photoshops away)  and she photoshops a lot of volume around her eyes and her lips to be very big and blurry. Last time I saw her it looked like her face was scrunched up as if she was sucking on a lemon. Also, she doesn’t use Snow. She was on her laptop using professional ADOBE PHOTOSHOP for her instagram selfies. Is she recognizable irl? Yes. Is she kinda scary and looks half un-human? Also yes. She does have a great body, I must admit. But that girl really needs to stop messing with her face. 

I wonder if you could un-photoshop her pictures? Like edit them to be what she'd actually look like, since we know she probably won't post any un-edited pics anytime soon :/

Also I'm curious if this is like an official ID photo? Because how can you get an ID pic photoshopped that's obviously not for personal use? Assuming it is photoshopped at least.

Posted

2A0D511F-EDDD-4C30-8A79-14F223ABD418.thu

jesus christ that chin. 

great body tho lmao 

There is a certain degree of unbalance n cringe in that photo 

Posted

I wonder if you could un-photoshop her pictures? Like edit them to be what she'd actually look like, since we know she probably won't post any un-edited pics anytime soon :/

Also I'm curious if this is like an official ID photo? Because how can you get an ID pic photoshopped that's obviously not for personal use? Assuming it is photoshopped at least.

most koreans have a photoshopped official id, i remember someone mention from kenna's thread that a friend of the user work in korea and was getting a photo for visa and when he/she got the photo he/she was really shocked cos the photo was so photoshopped that doesn't look like you at all.

Posted

It is definitely shopped. Her chin is not that tiny and pointy lol. You can get your ID photo slightly shopped in Korea (I told them to slim my jaw down a bit) but they’ll usually just smoothen out any dark circles, impurities or stray hairs.

It is definitely shopped. Her chin is not that tiny and pointy lol. You can get your ID photo slightly shopped in Korea (I told them to slim my jaw down a bit) but they’ll usually just smoothen out any dark circles, impurities or stray hairs.

Posted

most koreans have a photoshopped official id, i remember someone mention from kenna's thread that a friend of the user work in korea and was getting a photo for visa and when he/she got the photo he/she was really shocked cos the photo was so photoshopped that doesn't look like you at all.

Must be "fun" for the police when such person gets missing.

not only that... but imagine them going abroad. Here in Germany ID and passport photos are super strict. You're not allowed to smile for example.. not even a tiny bit. So if they control that while entering/exiting a country they're probably like... wth... that's not the same person. Let's check them out. 

Posted (edited)

not only that... but imagine them going abroad. Here in Germany ID and passport photos are super strict. You're not allowed to smile for example.. not even a tiny bit. So if they control that while entering/exiting a country they're probably like... wth... that's not the same person. Let's check them out. 

speaking of abroad she's going on a trip to london this august (i remembered she posted an instastory about her flight a few weeks ago) so i wonder how that will turn out.

Edited by blvck

Posted

I really don't like how they let your id photo be photoshopped in SK . 

I get that they're obsessed with appearance there but a lot of safety issues can come from that . Photoshop your instagram pics , not freaking passport or id pictures . So unprofessional imo .

Posted

I’ll never understand the small head trend.:|

8E53C455-6722-44C9-BFA0-4FDB6790D0FC.jpeg

EBDE9175-6020-4866-8AB1-8C82C4060943.jpeg

E9ECB6F3-EF61-4AAC-AF4D-C5B4A1EFAD5C.jpeg

This last picture is the same guy with a close to normal head and he looks perfectly fine 

420877C6-AEF0-4FC4-B712-4ED258A9ACC3.jpeg

yeah I’ve noticed that lately when men’s  aesthetics these days with small heads,big hands and necks.

Posted

idk how a small head big body look flattering. it's weird.

Posted

the Gangnam Oppas look like they from a bad yaoi and I can’t deal 

Posted

There is a certain degree of unbalance n cringe in that photo 

some of these surgeries or fillings are extremely harmful and not only psychically but mentally as it extreme to me like I think to myself how do these people go on dates with people who look for these types of aesthetics 

Posted

I’ll never understand the small head trend.:|

8E53C455-6722-44C9-BFA0-4FDB6790D0FC.jpeg

EBDE9175-6020-4866-8AB1-8C82C4060943.jpeg

E9ECB6F3-EF61-4AAC-AF4D-C5B4A1EFAD5C.jpeg

This last picture is the same guy with a close to normal head and he looks perfectly fine 

420877C6-AEF0-4FC4-B712-4ED258A9ACC3.jpeg

actually his head looks kinda normal in the first pic... but his left arm.. wth. Looks like he tried to look super buff or something.