• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

3242 posts in this topic

Posted

Uhhhhh yeah you better protect that expensive faceSmartSelect_20190608-124033_Instagram.th

LOLOOOL. 

Posted

Uhhhhh yeah you better protect that expensive faceSmartSelect_20190608-124033_Instagram.th

Oh, that's a pic straight our of a horror movie. You just need to add a title and a dare for it to be a perfect movie poster.

Well, guess who won't be sleeping tonight. :darth:

Posted

I am so sorry for this but-

PicsArt_06-10-02.07.45.jpg

Posted

Oh, that's a pic straight our of a horror movie. You just need to add a title and a dare for it to be a perfect movie poster.

Well, guess who won't be sleeping tonight. :darth:

I was literally thinking she looks like the characters in that one movie "truth or dare" (I think) maxresdefault.jpg

Posted

I am so sorry for this but-

PicsArt_06-10-02.07.45.jpg

she straight up looks like a Junji ito illustration lol Tomie... is that you ?

Posted

I mean absolutely NO disrespect to this seemingly harmless lady - but I clocked that lower face photoshop inStAnTLY. The MOUTH omggg :( she looks different all the time...baby WhYyyy

Posted

This Igotwasted chick is from Busan and I used to see her a lot in undergound events full of edgy kids where she is working as a kind of...photographer?

The sad truth is she is even more SCARY irl, she is already correcting her botched face a lot on Instagram

ps: and the marijuana tattoo on the face...girl why...

OMG! I had to register just for this one! I was reading the whole thread and I was so surprised to find this girl here! Do you know her personally? I first got to know her in Instagram because she was tagged by one of her friends who refers to her as her "twin": killoneself in Instagram. I honestly did not think neither of them had that many surgeries done and I felt it was more like makeup and filters rather than PS. 

Posted

Thanks god in this case it is just photoshop, she is cute in real life anyways.

87vn9u96o9k21.jpg

This one was very shocking for me, because I do follow her in Instagram and I was fascinated by the way she looked, and then I met her at the SFW, the day she was wearing that outfit she is wearing on the left pic, and she sat by my side and I did not recognize her at all at first. It was only when some other girl came to her calling her by her username that I turned and realized she was the same person. It was extremely shocking because she looks so different irl... It is not that she is ugly, but I would say that she would go unnoticed in the streets if it wasn't for her instafame.

Posted

Is it just me...or....um......is something off??

damn.....was she always this extensive with her photoshop? i used to follow her on instagram, but i don't remember her photos looking THIS awful.

Posted

damn.....was she always this extensive with her photoshop? i used to follow her on instagram, but i don't remember her photos looking THIS awful.

Your comment made me scroll down to check, and wow, her pictures used to look so normal in 2016... 

hmmm.thumb.PNG.2bed9a07f11409b702d2840df

Posted

Your comment made me scroll down to check, and wow, her pictures used to look so normal in 2016... 

If you scroll down to the first pictures of a lot of Gangnam Unnies Instagram you can see a really big difference in editing style. It usually gets much  more extreme with time. Sometimes I really wonder what they and the people actually believing that's real are thinking..

Posted

photoshop game so strong picture won't even load lmao

Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 9.48.40 PM.png

Posted

Just all this. 

uj5r3xv3wm531.jpg

Posted

photoshop game so strong picture won't even load lmao

Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 9.48.40 PM.png

lol I guess she deleted the photo (I can't blame her) It was this one:

yikes.thumb.PNG.eaab0adfcde860a1d153ad93

Posted

Just all this. 

uj5r3xv3wm531.jpg

is that like a before and after plastic surgery or just a before and after photoshop? but then again they'll edit themselves to the max even after getting surgery.