• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

3010 posts in this topic

Posted

Makes me wonder if most gangnam unnie's side profile looks like that. 

Posted (edited)

78F610E0-9795-46B1-9E97-7350115F72F7.jpeg

Edited by Miyuki_

Posted

Makes me wonder if most gangnam unnie's side profile looks like that. 

Actually a lot do. When I'm not sure how much PS someone had on Instagram or YOutube the side profile is usually a dead giveaway especially for gangnam unnies.

Posted

Actually a lot do. When I'm not sure how much PS someone had on Instagram or YOutube the side profile is usually a dead giveaway especially for gangnam unnies.

time to warn my friend because she wants to get that gangnam unnie look 

Posted

I think the girl below is really pretty in her videos and for the most part her photos are nice too but her side profile always surprises me. 

PicsArt_04-26-11.17.09.png

dang that jaw surgery is too much i feel like its going to break any second if you eat or chew foods that are hard.

Posted

The jaw is the part that frustrates me the most. I have no idea why they think a nonexistent sharp tiny jaw is cute. It makes their faces so unbalanced and top-heavy. 

Posted (edited)

The jaw is the part that frustrates me the most. I have no idea why they think a nonexistent sharp tiny jaw is cute. It makes their faces so unbalanced and top-heavy. 

i asked best friend google why they get jaw surgery or v-line surgery and this is what i found https://www.google.com.ph/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2547481/amp/South-Korean-presenter-ruins-looks-drastic-jaw-surgery-achieve-heart-shaped-face.html

korean women want to achieve a heart shaped face desired by many east asian women.

Edited by blvck

Posted

if they want a heart shaped face, theyre getting operations on wrong side of their faces. they should look into hair transplants and getting the widows peak; i dont have a prominent chin but have this, and my head looks more heart shaped than any of theirs 🤷‍♀️

Posted

The problem is often also the real wack chin implant they get with the jaw shave. 

Posted

her side profile is horrifying and disturbing and also makes me legitimately sad for her (and makes my face hurt....ouch)

from the front shes actually pretty, esp in upper left when smiling 

that nose type doesn’t suit her face’s side profile, she was probs amazing before:(

Posted

I feel like a lot of these girls dont think about whether or not these procedures they're getting are proportionate to their face or not. 

Posted

I feel like a lot of these girls dont think about whether or not these procedures they're getting are proportionate to their face or not. 

Shouldn't the doctors say something? I feel like if I went to a medical professional for a specific surgery then the doctor should talk me through getting the right proportions and what not. I think it's a bit of malpractice to have your client walk out of your clinic looking like a bobblehead under your guide. 

Posted

Shouldn't the doctors say something? I feel like if I went to a medical professional for a specific surgery then the doctor should talk me through getting the right proportions and what not. I think it's a bit of malpractice to have your client walk out of your clinic looking like a bobblehead under your guide. 

sadly a lot of doctors don't care about that and only care about money. Why do you think that Michael Jackson ended the way he was?