• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2448 posts in this topic

Posted

girls like mika need their own thread, she is more than a typical gangnum  unnie 

I GOT THE TEA AND PITCHFORKS READY!! 

Posted

Screenshot_20190125-190704_Instagram.thuScreenshot_20190125-190104_Instagram.thuScreenshot_20190125-190352_Instagram.thuAs I know one of her really close friends I can spill all the tea. My friend said she isnt as skinny as she looks in the photos and most of her photos are photoshopped, obviously, duh, but that is also a reason why no agency wants to sign her. She is often in the Gangnam area and her boyfriends so far were all the "typical korean beauty" men who did PS as well. She calls nearly every one of her korean male friends "baby". She posts captions with titels "University is so boring" when she isnt even attending university but doing a language course. Her korean is really bad, even though she lived there for more than two years now.

okay wait maybe off topic but I'm confused. who is this girl? she looks like some crazy koreaboo

Posted

okay wait maybe off topic but I'm confused. who is this girl? she looks like some crazy koreaboo

thats because she is a crazy koreaboo lol

Posted

thats because she is a crazy koreaboo lol

idk why but I was under the assumption Gangnam Unni was a term for Korean's only, so I was like ?????????? but yep, crazy koreaboo fits her perfectly.

Posted

idk why but I was under the assumption Gangnam Unni was a term for Korean's only, so I was like ?????????? but yep, crazy koreaboo fits her perfectly.

i was thinking the same thing. that girl should be in the non asians trying to be asians thread. 

Posted

i was thinking the same thing. that girl should be in the non asians trying to be asians thread. 

Eh, I don't think she fits there either. Just seems like a white girl who wants to fit Korean beauty standards but still be seen as "exotic". 

Posted

Eh, I don't think she fits there either. Just seems like a white girl who wants to fit Korean beauty standards but still be seen as "exotic". 

but she can be still considered a gangnam unnie, right? since she's shooping herself like one kekk :harharplz:

Posted

but she can be still considered a gangnam unnie, right? since she's shooping herself like one kekk :harharplz:

I personally think so. That Brazilian guy who got plastic surgery to "look like a Kpop star" was posted here, and a few East Asian non-Koreans were posted here too. White and black women have been posted here too, just not that often. 

I think any person with extreme PS or photoshop tendencies who are trying to fit Korean beauty standards specifically with a decent following fit in here. I think this mostly because right now there isn't really a place or a term that fits non-Korean Gangnam unnies/oppas, and with the rise in popularity of PS for foreigners in Korea  (to the point where Koreans are claiming it's not Koreans who get plastic surgery that often, it's foreigners from SEA and abroad) unless a new term is created to describe them, where else would they fit? Besides, isn't "plastic monster" an alternative/more demeaning name for Gangnam Unnie? 

ThThat's just my opinion, tho. 

Posted

guys.. I need to delete my Comments.. safety reasons

Posted

guys.. I need to delete my Comments.. safety reasons

Have you decided to report her?

Posted

Have you decided to report her?

Not yet but a girl here knows who my ex bf is and nearly everyone of you could find out in a split second so I am just editing my comments for trying to stay anonymous lol

Posted

Please protect your identities, everyone. This is an anonymous website, if you post anything that could facilitate your identification by people who know you, edit/crop/blur it out, or don’t post it at all.

Keep yourselves safe, please.

Posted

It’s like they don’t even try to hide the obvious facetune anymore 😬😬 Peep her lips from the vid screenshot

D0A134E9-8A47-4810-A431-6AC847B2D39F.png

DF8A40A1-0A77-467A-88A1-C0136673E86C.png

EF00AF5F-7B5C-4FC0-BCF9-83C466418D54.png

Hi y'all. I just made my account so im sorry if i qutoed this wrong or yhe link doesn't work. Iwas looking through this and I remembered that she posted a video with a Korean youtuber about how she ps her pictures. 

https://youtu.be/zfcBakUP7Yo

There are english subs as well.

(Idk if this was already posted since I haven't gone that far yet )

Posted

she looks cringey to me tbh. a cringet koreaboo.

Posted

I know one of her best friend and I talked to him just a few days ago and its kind of funny cause she still claims she is all "natural". I told him that she did PS for sure and he said "no she just got botox in her arm and body to reduce fat as she wants to model in Korea" He also told me (2017 in fall/winter) that she indeed has no visa and goes to japan every three months. I dont like her so I thought about reporting her ass to immigration but I dont know how to do that anonymously.

you can enter and leave korea without a visa? don't they check for that at the airport?