• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2908 posts in this topic

Posted

I’m sorry but are her fingertips really that long?

05F4C021-A33C-461C-9596-610573084784.jpeg

I have been following this girl since she first started IG and her first pictures were a lot more natural looking and less alien-y... i don’t know what happened but I was wondering if she would make an appearance here soon

Posted

I have been following this girl since she first started IG and her first pictures were a lot more natural looking and less alien-y... i don’t know what happened but I was wondering if she would make an appearance here soon

she has been posted several times here on this thread lol she is like the Queen of Gangnam Unnies and looked really different back then when she was in the ulzzang scene..although I must admit her surgeries are done really nice compared to others..

she recebtky uploads dancing videos from REAALLY far away or her head chopped off. Wonder why HMMMM🤔🤔😂

Posted

is there a thread for freaky guy ulzzangs, or are those allowed here too?

Posted (edited)

I saw these two pictures and I'm just wondering how she thinks her features look natural

dfdfd.thumb.JPG.a0af230a0a713a866c129c54fdfd.thumb.JPG.d65aeff425ce7fea100bf6c5b

I know one of her best friend and I talked to him just a few days ago and its kind of funny cause she still claims she is all "natural". I told him that she did PS for sure and he said "no she just got botox in her arm and body to reduce fat as she wants to model in Korea" He also told me (2017 in fall/winter) that she indeed has no visa and goes to japan every three months. I dont like her so I thought about reporting her ass to immigration but I dont know how to do that anonymously.

Edited by meangirl
someone found out who my bf is, so they could tell on me..

Posted

Hey @meangirl if you want to report her to immigration (lol go for it I would love that) I strongly advice you to remove your posts or edit them a bit so she wouldn't be able to identify you if she ever were to come across this thread or your posts. I don't know man she could try to fuck with you irl again. 

Posted

Mika and her friends all have the Gangnam unnie look, it is pretty sad if you ask me. 

I don't see Korean agencies wanting girls that look like Mika like most want natural looking girls but I could see her posing for sexy magazines or some thing which by looking at her Instagram it seems that she does that already. Also @ meangirl I have a feeling that I know exactly which guy friend you are talking about.....she has many guy friends in korea actually though 

Posted (edited)

Mika and her friends all have the Gangnam unnie look, it is pretty sad if you ask me. 

I don't see Korean agencies wanting girls that look like Mika like most want natural looking girls but I could see her posing for sexy magazines or some thing which by looking at her Instagram it seems that she does that already. Also @ meangirl I have a feeling that I know exactly which guy friend you are talking about.....she has many guy friends in korea actually though 

She does have many guy friends and she nearly calls them all "baby" or "자기야" meaning "honey/darling" in Korean.

Edited by meangirl
someone found out who my bf is, so they could tell on me..

Posted

She does have many guy friends and she nearly calls them all "baby" or "자기야" meaning "honey/darling" in Korean. I dont hate her because of the way she looks but I hate on her cause she was the main reason why me and my bf broke up.

yeah I did not say you hate the way she looks just I meant that I am not a fan of her Gangnam unnie looks! haha 

I kinda wish she had her own thread because I wanna hear more stuff surrounding her 

Posted

yeah I did not say you hate the way she looks just I meant that I am not a fan of her Gangnam unnie looks! haha 

I kinda wish she had her own thread because I wanna hear more stuff surrounding her 

I can give you more tea :D I wish I still had the pictures my friend sent me two years ago damn.. But let me tell you, I know she lets guys, who are not dating her or are romantically involved with her in any way, touch her boobs and ass. What do we have to do to make her own thread?

Posted

I can give you more tea :D I wish I still had the pictures my friend sent me two years ago damn.. But let me tell you, I know she lets guys, who are not dating her or are romantically involved with her in any way, touch her boobs and ass. What do we have to do to make her own thread?

How many followers does she have?

Posted

How many followers does she have?

I think its like 10k or 12k? not sure..

Posted

I think its like 10k or 12k? not sure..

I think that’s enough to begin a thread on her

Posted

SmartSelect_20190126-140131_Instagram.jpg

Posted

My friend said she isnt as skinny as she looks in the photos

My friend who worked with her before said the same thing. To be exact she mentioned her belly being quite big compared to the online image 

Posted

girls like mika need their own thread, she is more than a typical gangnum  unnie