• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

2131 posts in this topic

Posted

Just to preface this that I am by no means against plastic surgery.  That being out of the way, I watched this clip about facial bone surgery and (already knowing it is dangerous) I am horrified.  They literally have their bones hanging to their face by a few screws.  This can't be 100% foolproof longterm, or with potential accidents.

Posted

Just to preface this that I am by no means against plastic surgery.  That being out of the way, I watched this clip about facial bone surgery and (already knowing it is dangerous) I am horrified.  They literally have their bones hanging to their face by a few screws.  This can't be 100% foolproof longterm, or with potential accidents.

OH MY GOD

Posted

I just find this sad!:alpacaworry2:

Screenshot_20190111-050750_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190111-051319_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20190111-051222_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20190111-051252_YouTube.jpg

i honestly find her pre-surgery eyes pretty;;; 

Posted

thats sooo scary (the first one anyways) ..I can kinda understand the last two ones because thats not purely for aesthetic ( I believe )

Posted

i honestly find her pre-surgery eyes pretty;;; 

Did she get surgery on her eyes? I thought it was just face contouring and nose surgery :(

Posted

Did she get surgery on her eyes? I thought it was just face contouring and nose surgery :(

judging by the thumbnail, it looked like she made them bigger? :alpacaconfused: I could be wrong... small eyes r pretty tho 

Posted

judging by the thumbnail, it looked like she made them bigger? :alpacaconfused: I could be wrong... small eyes r pretty tho 

I think it might be a combo of makeup and masssssive circle lenses

Posted

Just look at the bruises around her outer eye corners and also the blood in her eyeballs... The outer corners are pulled back so much it looks like her eyeballs could pop out any minute. It looks hella unnatural.

Really sad since she was so pretty before... I wonder what made her choose this drastic surgery.

Just look at the bruises around her outer eye corners and also the blood in her eyeballs... The outer corners are pulled back so much it looks like her eyeballs could pop out any minute. It looks hella unnatural.

Really sad since she was so pretty before... I wonder what made her choose this drastic surgery.

Posted

Wow people have to really make a huge commitment to do this.... 

Posted (edited)

The screws only keep the bones together for about 6-8 weeks. By then the bones have gotten strong enough to not "need" the screws anymore. About a year post-op, the screws can be removed completely because the bone will have 're'grown and reattached itself. 

Edited by saltycookie

Posted

gangnam oppas are just a real-life case of bad yaoi anatomy