• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

2350 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

yeah, i go deeper and found this photo,

8ce0e63e.jpg

but not sure i it was him because i can't read japanese.

yeah, that's him.

he looked like this when he was in school

5c3092e8ba12a_matt-101.thumb.jpg.c500272

whenever he appears on variety shows, it usually says he does some modeling and plays some instruments. iirc he denies having plastic surgery and when people say he doesn't look like his father that he looks like his mother instead.  i think this might be his mother. 

5c309302645ec_matt-5-203x3001.thumb.jpg.

anyway, the thing people bring up with him and i think he takes pride in is looking only half-japanese.

Edited by swimfan

Posted

yeah, that's him.

he looked like this when he was in school

5c3092e8ba12a_matt-101.thumb.jpg.c500272

whenever he appears on variety shows, it usually says he does some modeling and plays some instruments. iirc he denies having plastic surgery and when people say he doesn't look like his father that he looks like his mother instead.  i think this might be his mother. 

5c309302645ec_matt-5-203x3001.thumb.jpg.

anyway, the thing people bring up with him and i think he takes pride in is looking only half-japanese.

so his mother is what? chinese? western? i'm curious cos idk who this guy is.

Posted

both his parents are japanese

Posted

both his parents are japanese

oh i see. thank you.

Posted

It's sad when other ethnicities try to look another esp if they go as far doing plastic surgery. It's just shown how they previously have low self esteem and probably didn't love themself that much. :(

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by Addeki

Posted

I love YG Entertainment’s backup dancers and I’ve been following them for a while. One of the dancers (not sure if she’s still with YG) is Ahyeon. I still like her now but I can’t help but miss her old face. The first two are her now and the last two is how she used to look.

7AF20A79-F971-4507-8BEC-0031C84E7E29.jpeg

16EC351C-098D-4AF8-8CBA-E8241EB7114C.jpeg

6AE2A859-8093-4652-95EC-19EB0B0FB323.jpeg

A99B9D9C-1514-49EE-B606-D68D514E9CD3.jpeg

Posted

this thread is so funny jfc

Posted (edited)

Anyone still follow this girl? I’m trying to find her but it seems she may have deleted/changed her username? 

her new username is xxmika_riveroxx

If I was her I’d be doing more than changing my Instagram, I’d be deleting all traces of it. Cause word around town is that Korean immigration has gotten wind of her situation and she has been flagged as doing constant visa runs to japan and back AND she does not hold a valid visa to be doing PAID modelling work in Korea. So sis is more than likely about to be deported from Korea.

Edited by GirlYouBetterDont

Posted

If I was her I’d be doing more than changing my Instagram, I’d be deleting all traces of it. Cause word around town is that Korean immigration has gotten wind of her situation and she has been flagged as doing constant visa runs to japan and back AND she does not hold a valid visa to be doing PAID modelling work in Korea. So sis is more than likely about to be deported from Korea.

Whaaaa? But she’s been on TV and everything?

Posted (edited)

Found on what appears to be a nightclub's Instagram5c338ac9aaac3_lk.thumb.png.18c5e833e7f9anbnm.thumb.png.8decee675ff840e50c56d7902

Nice chins ladies

Edited by JunkFood

Posted

Whaaaa? But she’s been on TV and everything?

you’re allowed to be on tv as long as you’re not getting paid and she probably didn’t get paid. But she’s definitely doing illegal modelling work and her so called friends are also out here spilling the tea on her not having a visa. You can see how she goes to Japan every 3 months and she’s apparently been doing that for 2 years and immigration has finally caught on. 

Posted

I was curious so I checked her out.  My lord, what's going on with her chest area?  

Posted

I was curious so I checked her out.  My lord, what's going on with her chest area?  

Looks like a butt to me, wtf

Posted

tb1.thumb.jpg.59f72cc3cf875509e95b144c7e

tb2.thumb.jpg.d3310e732163259e64f30e6b4a

Every time I look at 'Super Dorito Chin' IG page, I have to remind myself that she was supposedly born in 1997 and let that sink in...

large.jpg