• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

2058 posts in this topic

Posted

I found this guy on Instagram. He's Japanese but seems to be obsessed with Korean plastic surgery standards. He's done quite some plastic surgery. He wasn't ugly at first (see last picture). He hasn't done it's face justice.

Screenshot_20181217-164740_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20181217-164737_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20181217-171526_Instagram.jpg

I'm not over exaggerating when I say I said "bitch wtf" out loud/

Posted

Hi, i'm new here. But i wanted to know, what if these people find out, that they are being posted here? I mean, not the famous ones. 

Posted

Hi, i'm new here. But i wanted to know, what if these people find out, that they are being posted here? I mean, not the famous ones. 

Most of the time people who find out they're posted about on pull throw a tantrum on their social media. Or they just lurk. Or they actually go out of their way to make an account and spam here. Sometimes people get friends or followers to post in defense. Not much happens. I think almost all of the people that get posted about on pull lurk. If I would have some kind of following online I would regularly google myself, without a doubt these people do that. I don't know about the gangnam unnies, think they get enough comments and such to be aware of how most people think about them. From what I know they hasn't been a case yet when a gangnam unnie "found out" but it's nothing to worry about

Posted

I found this guy on Instagram. He's Japanese but seems to be obsessed with Korean plastic surgery standards. He's done quite some plastic surgery. He wasn't ugly at first (see last picture). He hasn't done it's face justice.

Screenshot_20181217-164740_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20181217-164737_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20181217-171526_Instagram.jpg

nooo :c he looks... He loooks like a freakifreaking creepy Doll.

Posted

I screamed when I found this dude‘s account💀💀

42FE1BE0-A697-4782-8731-FDFCCC6F69B0.jpeg

0CFF54D3-208F-4686-B406-8EE72118FFC6.jpeg

Wow.  There’s something about this guys look that totally unnerves me, especially in that second photo.  Maybe it’s the angle or something?

Posted

I screamed when I found this dude‘s account💀💀

42FE1BE0-A697-4782-8731-FDFCCC6F69B0.jpeg

0CFF54D3-208F-4686-B406-8EE72118FFC6.jpeg

whats wrong w his ears in second pic...

Posted

Is it because he looks like a thumb with hair?

nailed it. 😂

Posted (edited)

Edited by elizabeth.

Posted

Im more concerned about the nail situation she got going on tbh

79DD02C8-B09C-4782-A89D-BC292F48D8AB.png

Posted

Posted

Wow.  There’s something about this guys look that totally unnerves me, especially in that second photo.  Maybe it’s the angle or something?

I think he photoshopped his eyes too close together in the second pic. Which using an app like B612, it's pretty easy to do, and pretty easy to go overboard and get to the uncanny valley...

Posted

All these guys look like they sold their souls and individuality for some korean standard of beauty. Kind of scary really.

Posted