1618 posts in this topic

Posted

Posted (edited)

I'm sorry but where is her buttScreenshot_20181112-132934_Instagram.jpg

I'm sorry if you guys misunderstood me but what I meant was the horribly done photoshop. She photoshopped it by blurring and softening the lines where her butt.cheeks should show and it makes it look like she has no behind? 

Edited by Clouded Moon
...., .

Posted

Posted

i dont think theres anything wrong with not 'having' a butt :alpacaheadshake:if anything im proud of the girl having the confidence to post it on her page / let her friend post it ... you go girl!

Posted

my friend saw taeri_taeri irl and he said she looks pretty much the same as her photos but she's caked with makeup. very short too.

plastic surgery is obvious but she denies them all the time or gets very aggressive when the topic is brought up. 

Posted

i dont think theres anything wrong with not 'having' a butt :alpacaheadshake:if anything im proud of the girl having the confidence to post it on her page / let her friend post it ... you go girl!

I would much rather her be confident in her natural body (since not everyone is predisposed to gaining muscle and fat on their butt while maintaining a very slim figure), than photophop one on like these people shoop their faces...

Posted

I've seen this girl pop up several times on my feed on instagram! She posted a video of herself and she looks NOTHING like her photos, she's not ugly at all she's actually cute! so i don't understand the need to make herself look well.. scary. https://www.instagram.com/p/BpBb-xllBpb/

Posted

I've seen this girl pop up several times on my feed on instagram! She posted a video of herself and she looks NOTHING like her photos, she's not ugly at all she's actually cute! so i don't understand the need to make herself look well.. scary. https://www.instagram.com/p/BpBb-xllBpb/

Wow, she looks super different (and not terrifying)! But the background is warping like crazy in that video, so she probably doesn't actually look like that either :alpacaworry:

Posted

There's nothing wrong with not having a butt. I think the problem with that photo is that she photoshopped her butt out in order to make her legs/back look slimmer, and it looks weird. 

Posted (edited)

I'm not saying she doesnt have a butt

The way she photoshopped and softened her skin makes it look like she has no behind. Idk why you guys down voted me when I meant the photoshop because I thought we were sharing pic of gangnam unnies with badly photoshop pic.

There's nothing wrong with not having a butt. I think the problem with that photo is that she photoshopped her butt out in order to make her legs/back look slimmer, and it looks weird. 

THANK YOU!! That's what I wanted to point out. I wish ppl weren't so quick to down vote without actually looking at what I meant. I am NOT putting anyone down for their butt size. I meant to point out the photoshop. 

Edited by Clouded Moon

Posted

Wow, she looks super different (and not terrifying)! But the background is warping like crazy in that video, so she probably doesn't actually look like that either :alpacaworry:

Woah i didn't notice that at first! :alpacashocked:

Posted (edited)

So as much as it can sometimes be irritating when people lie about using photoshop or getting plastic surgery, I feel like at the end of the day it's their business, so I really don't understand why someone would go so far out of their way to harass people who seem to do either of them. This was on her story, and I finally figured out I think her name is Shin Soo Bin (@s.xub), and I know I'd feel horrible if people called me a plastic monster or telling me my boyfriend doesn't love me anymore and a lying bitch all because of my appearance. (i do hope neither of those accounts are people on here bc this just ain't right)

5bebda0e2e9f8_IMG_44721.thumb.PNG.3024ba5bebda26ec7b2_IMG_44731.thumb.PNG.63483b

I can only guess based on the auto-translate feature, but I assume that people are criticizing her use of photoshop way too far to the point of bullying her and her relationship with her boyfriend (his acc is @cco.la). I don't think that there's anything wrong with asking someone whether they use photoshop or not (it shouldn't be a reason to block them), nor do I think talking about a person's use of photoshop or possible plastic surgery is bad. But damn...when it turns into attacking the person rather than critiquing what they're doing, that's just not ok :/

5bebda386834d_IMG_44741.thumb.PNG.3e431c5bebda49d3b5d_IMG_44751.thumb.PNG.a6b850

Edited by disappointedwitch