• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

3233 posts in this topic

Posted

what about hospital stays and medications? 

sorry for asking but I just dont see the appeal of getting plastic surgery in korea just to look like every other gangnam unnie..

If you're using an agency to help your travels, then probably around $30,000. Hotels, food, etc. Medication is included in the price and there is no hospital stay. You stay in the hospital for an hour or so after the surgery and go on your way.

Posted

She kind of reminds me of HeyitsFeiii? or is it just me:alpacaconfused:

Yeah I thought so as well. This girl is really stupid though. She had face surgery but probably could've achieved a slim face naturally by just losing weight in a healthy way. I really don't understand this choice. Must like the unnatural look better or too lazy to lose weight and has money to throw around anyway.

Posted

Yeah I thought so as well. This girl is really stupid though. She had face surgery but probably could've achieved a slim face naturally by just losing weight in a healthy way. I really don't understand this choice. Must like the unnatural look better or too lazy to lose weight and has money to throw around anyway.

Yeah just the way he before and after pictures look remind me of Fei. And very true, the money she spent on the surgery could have gone to her losing weight naturally but oh well. Seems she wanted to appeal more "east asian"?

Posted

How hard would it be to go back home after the surgery? Their face (most likely) looks totally different. And Tokyobannana's two years younger than I am. Why the hell did she do THAT to herself? Can that even be undone if she didn't like the way it looks?

Posted

How hard would it be to go back home after the surgery? Their face (most likely) looks totally different. And Tokyobannana's two years younger than I am. Why the hell did she do THAT to herself? Can that even be undone if she didn't like the way it looks?

I actually know this girl personally (we went to the same highschool in Madrid and we were kinda friends) and she didnt get any surgery except botox in her forehead, chin and lips (which is weird cuz she had naturally full lips). The thing is, she photoshops (and very badly) a lot of her photos + has a very latin body type (kind of like Sofia vergara?) so when she tries to style herself with korean-cutesy looks she produces the alternate effect.

plus, for my xiao.anna thread fans: She used to be friends with kim.debby (honestly, why do we have a lot of extreme koreaboos in Spain??) AND they participated together 2 years ago, I believe, in a kpop competition (they did a sistar cover), if i find the video ill link it. ((they won, but they got a lot of comments saying it was agreeded bc there was a big rumour that Mika (tokyo.bannana) "banged" a panelist). 

If anybody is curious ill try to remeber more things about this girl, she isnt a bad person at all but she is a really huge koreaboo who did controversial thing when she was living here.

((sorry for my poor english, im tired)) :anime:

Posted

The extreme Spanish Koreaboos make me so ashamed to be Spanish lorddd. I;ve always wondered WHY though, why are there SO MANY Spanish Koreaboos.

Posted

The extreme Spanish Koreaboos make me so ashamed to be Spanish lorddd. I;ve always wondered WHY though, why are there SO MANY Spanish Koreaboos.

The Spanish ones are so loud and proud about their fetishizing, I’ve noticed. They don’t give a fk.

Posted

She kind of reminds me of HeyitsFeiii? or is it just me:alpacaconfused:

This girl was adorable before the surgery. I'm so sad she felt she had to change.  specially since it comes across as really weird now. 

Posted

The Spanish ones are so loud and proud about their fetishizing, I’ve noticed. They don’t give a fk.

DUDE, I fucking know. I wanna know WHY, LIKE, HOW WHO WHAT WHEN WHERE WHAT told them this was OK, and how the fuck do they get away with this lord. You could HONESTLY have a thread dedicated to JUST the Spanish KBOOS. 

Posted

I actually know this girl personally (we went to the same highschool in Madrid and we were kinda friends) and she didnt get any surgery except botox in her forehead, chin and lips (which is weird cuz she had naturally full lips). The thing is, she photoshops (and very badly) a lot of her photos + has a very latin body type (kind of like Sofia vergara?) so when she tries to style herself with korean-cutesy looks she produces the alternate effect.

You can't tell me her boobs are real. Or her jaw/chin.

Posted

You can't tell me her boobs are real. Or her jaw/chin.

Her boobs are real, since she was in middle school she had huuge boobs (and she knows it, so she exploits it wearing corsets and that stuff).

IMG_2288.thumb.jpg.9e8eb7b816b85bbb0922d

This is her before chin (thats the most natural photo i could find where she shows it) aka a normal chin.

IMG_2290.thumb.jpg.9e76532351a1a7cee1237

This is her chin now with botox (to make it pointier) aka a total disaster. She naturally has a wide strong jaw so with that dorito implant it looks weird af. (the photo is from her semi-dead youtube channel).

IMG_2291.thumb.PNG.ddc03c7e621225d5debf8

Aaand this are some old photos of her pre-surgery with her weird-ass photoshop

IMG_2285.thumb.jpg.b6b6f80f7bc0528a02f6dIMG_2286.thumb.jpg.f6842a507f5a34cd94398IMG_2287.thumb.jpg.79f549ddb2b9a30c291d8

And this is an unedited one 

IMG_2289.thumb.jpg.c1c10cebc5fd9922ffabe

DUDE, I fucking know. I wanna know WHY, LIKE, HOW WHO WHAT WHEN WHERE WHAT told them this was OK, and how the fuck do they get away with this lord. You could HONESTLY have a thread dedicated to JUST the Spanish KBOOS. 

I believe it is bc in Madrid and Barcelona there are huuge asian communities comoposed specially of chinese descendants (and theres a growing one of Korean descendants in Madrid too). So for the common teenager in her/his hardcore face of koreabooism the want to mix in in those communities mimicking the appearence in a horrible and absurd way. (and the fun thing is most asians are aware of that persons and escape from them). I

dk in Barcelona but in Madrid there are a lot of cool places were the main clientele are asian young people, and theres always this table apart from the rest full of weird-ass koreaboos. I could show a lot of peoples instas of this kind (theres even a girl who wears 24/7 eyelid tape to make her eyes look asian) but most of them have 1k-2k followers and I dont know if thats allowed :S

Posted

Her boobs are real, since she was in middle school she had huuge boobs (and she knows it, so she exploits it wearing corsets and that stuff).

IMG_2288.thumb.jpg.9e8eb7b816b85bbb0922d

This is her before chin (thats the most natural photo i could find where she shows it) aka a normal chin.

IMG_2290.thumb.jpg.9e76532351a1a7cee1237

This is her chin now with botox (to make it pointier) aka a total disaster. She naturally has a wide strong jaw so with that dorito implant it looks weird af. (the photo is from her semi-dead youtube channel).

IMG_2291.thumb.PNG.ddc03c7e621225d5debf8

Aaand this are some old photos of her pre-surgery with her weird-ass photoshop

IMG_2285.thumb.jpg.b6b6f80f7bc0528a02f6dIMG_2286.thumb.jpg.f6842a507f5a34cd94398IMG_2287.thumb.jpg.79f549ddb2b9a30c291d8

And this is an unedited one 

IMG_2289.thumb.jpg.c1c10cebc5fd9922ffabe

I'm sorry, are you telling me this is ALL bad photoshop and Botox?!! Damn, these girls are wild...

Posted (edited)

I'm sorry, are you telling me this is ALL bad photoshop and Botox?!! Damn, these girls are wild...

yeap hahaha. (and she is very tall, like 1.75cm or more, so the cutesy look looks even weirder lol)

Edited by tsubasa oguri
Im dumb

Posted

yeap hahaha. (and she is very tall, like 1.70cm or more, so the cutesy look looks even weirder lol)

1.70cm?

Posted

1.70cm?

My bad I wanted to say 1.75cm lol, ill edit it